Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

I'll Be Gone Notice Board

Go down 
+6
Jessie Kinston
Austin Tyler
Amir Van Helsing
Terrance Taggart
Azrael Black
Casey Raven
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Casey Raven
Beauxbatons Headmaster
Casey Raven

I'll Be Gone Notice Board Empty
PostSubject: I'll Be Gone Notice Board   I'll Be Gone Notice Board Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:56 pm

This is as much for the staffs benefit as it is for the other players. If you are going to be away, busy or slow to post, or gone for any period of time then please let people know here.

Even if you just want to say I'll be busy between this time (ie 6:00am est til 8pm est) to those who you actively rp with that is fine. This allows this to be a community like a small town where people can interact with each other and feel like its a "home" not a business like with many sites.

You don't have to but if you'll be gone more than a couple days it is nice to let others know and allows admin staff to know you're busy with real life. We understand real life things and want everyone to know they are a valued member. That nobody is more important than the next.

If you are going away for a period of time please fill out the below. Or you can just state it in a post.

Code:
Player's Name:
Characters This Affects:
Time Period This Pertains To: (how many days or what dates as far as you know?) ~please state around when this will be in affect~
Are You Returning : (yes or no)
Back to top Go down
Azrael Black

Azrael Black

PostSubject: Re: I'll Be Gone Notice Board   I'll Be Gone Notice Board Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:04 pm

Player's Name: Krias
Characters This Affects: Azrael Black, Veronica Delacroix, Isis Dante
Time Period This Pertains To: About three days. (Not entirely sure but it should be about that time period.)
Are You Returning : Of course.
Back to top Go down
Terrance Taggart

Terrance Taggart

PostSubject: Re: I'll Be Gone Notice Board   I'll Be Gone Notice Board Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:19 pm

Player's Name: Ziggy // Terrance
Characters This Affects: Kuroda Ristu // Terrance Taggart
Time Period This Pertains To:Sunday June 22nd ~ posting so Kris doesn't freak :p Just going to be super busy all day
Are You Returning : Hell yes!

Back to top Go down
Amir Van Helsing

Amir Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: I'll Be Gone Notice Board   I'll Be Gone Notice Board Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:27 am

Player's Name: Amir
Characters This Affects: Amir Van Helsing
Time Period This Pertains To: Its always in effect as I run a business with my partner and on the road more times then not. If I can't get on net enough to post I will have Kris do it. This is to let everyone know I will do my best to post myself if not I will text it to Kris and ask her to post it for me.
Though I will often use Kris to help me post if needed. Right now I'm on a break in the parking lot of Kris's apartment complex. I have to head out after 2pm est to pick up something halfway across the country.
Are You Returning : yes but this is an on going long term away but not away.
Back to top Go down
Austin Tyler
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Austin Tyler

PostSubject: Re: I'll Be Gone Notice Board   I'll Be Gone Notice Board Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:12 pm

Player's Name: Kris
Characters This Affects: a list
Time Period This Pertains To: today only I intend to just focus on my story based hoping to finish catching up.
Are You Returning : yes its only until tomorrow. XD
Back to top Go down
Austin Tyler
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Austin Tyler

PostSubject: Re: I'll Be Gone Notice Board   I'll Be Gone Notice Board Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:36 pm

Player's Name: Kristin aka Kris
Characters This Affects: figure it out i've never lied whose mine
Time Period This Pertains To: Saturday 6/28/2014...til this evening or sunday morning (midnight earliest)
Are You Returning : Yes....I love this site
Back to top Go down
Amir Van Helsing

Amir Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: I'll Be Gone Notice Board   I'll Be Gone Notice Board Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:08 pm

Amir's player does an old world style bow. "I wish to let everyone know I'll be on more it splotchy. I'm back in North Carolina and at the moment on notice from my business partner that we may have another delivery to do. So I will try to post in some threads later. I need some sleep. I will post in open if there is some."

Sincerely,

Amir
Back to top Go down
Terrance Taggart

Terrance Taggart

PostSubject: Re: I'll Be Gone Notice Board   I'll Be Gone Notice Board Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:03 pm

Player's Name: Terrance // Rae // whatever
Characters This Affects: Kuroda Ritsu // Terrance Taggart
Time Period This Pertains To: June 27 - 30 Should be back monday
Are You Returning : Naturally. I likes the site and the peoples

Sorry, edditing. Will be back July 2nd
Back to top Go down
Terrance Taggart

Terrance Taggart

PostSubject: Re: I'll Be Gone Notice Board   I'll Be Gone Notice Board Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:20 pm

I will be gone on the 4th. No internet and everywhere to steal free wifi will be closed. Also on pet detail to keep them from freaking. Will be back Saturday the 5th
Back to top Go down
Jessie Kinston
Ravenclaw First Year
Jessie Kinston

PostSubject: Re: I'll Be Gone Notice Board   I'll Be Gone Notice Board Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:53 am

Kris here. I've not been posting as I'm allowing my lovelies to all catch up per requests from them and yesterday was sick so wasn't on lol
Back to top Go down
Kuroda Ritsu
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Kuroda Ritsu

PostSubject: Re: I'll Be Gone Notice Board   I'll Be Gone Notice Board Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:17 pm

Posting will be sporadic since lost wifi in building. Just an fyi. Charries: Terrance, Rhydian, Ritsu
Back to top Go down
Austin Tyler
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Austin Tyler

PostSubject: Re: I'll Be Gone Notice Board   I'll Be Gone Notice Board Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:52 am

I'm sorry everyone. I've had a weird past few days. I've also been waiting on some good friends of mine to catch up because once I go on a posting spree I know they won't be longs XD

my days been a mixture sick, passed out and hurting. So just been doing things that can be done one handed or with just my thumb...aka gaming lol

~your friend kris
Back to top Go down
Azrael Black

Azrael Black

PostSubject: Re: I'll Be Gone Notice Board   I'll Be Gone Notice Board Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:45 am

Allo,
Hey everyone, just to let you all know I will be gone for a short while. I am going on vacation Friday and I need to get everything ready for then. I will be gone a week so don't fret if I'm not here. Much love darlings!

XOXO,

Krias
Back to top Go down
Rhydian Maddox
Hufflepuff First Year
Rhydian Maddox

PostSubject: Re: I'll Be Gone Notice Board   I'll Be Gone Notice Board Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:32 pm

Sorry to one and all. I've been away because I've been having massive migraines and my back has been giving me issues and acting up from a fall I took 3 months ago. I will be online tomorrow if I can, to respond to posts. Appologies to all that I am posting with. I have not disappeared nor have I lost interest in the site since I have plots going for all three of my characters. Well, two of them, but have an idea for the third.
Back to top Go down
Andrea Chowelly
Mudrost Prefect
Andrea Chowelly

PostSubject: Re: I'll Be Gone Notice Board   I'll Be Gone Notice Board Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:02 am

Heya,

I won't be very active now few days. I have a little bit of wifi problems at home. So I won't be online now much for few days. I'm not sure exactly how many days. I just decided to let you guys know.

Kissu!
Back to top Go down
Nicolas Chevalier
Khitrost Second Year
Nicolas Chevalier

PostSubject: Re: I'll Be Gone Notice Board   I'll Be Gone Notice Board Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:47 pm

I'm back ladies and gents! It's lovely to see all of you again!

XOXO,

Krias
Back to top Go down
Amir Van Helsing

Amir Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: I'll Be Gone Notice Board   I'll Be Gone Notice Board Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:40 pm

works been hectic. My apologies for the absense. I'm currently at a rest stop and will do my post on here. I don't know when it be easier to get on more but I work and on the road alot. It is slowing down and I've almost fixed everything.
Back to top Go down
Terrance Taggart

Terrance Taggart

PostSubject: Re: I'll Be Gone Notice Board   I'll Be Gone Notice Board Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:00 pm

I am back! More or less. I still have to rely on other ppl internet. Sooooo, I will be on like every other day to do replies save for the weekends.
My ppls: Rhydian // Terrance // Kuroda // Marvelo

Last edited by Terrance Taggart on Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot I had marvelo >_< and had to be reminded)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll Be Gone Notice Board   I'll Be Gone Notice Board Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I'll Be Gone Notice Board
Page 1 of 1