Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

Beauxbatons' Opening Feast

Go down 
+2
Isis Dante
Casey Raven
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Casey Raven
Beauxbatons Headmaster
Casey Raven

Beauxbatons' Opening Feast Empty
PostSubject: Beauxbatons' Opening Feast   Beauxbatons' Opening Feast Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:53 pm

Casey paced the dining room making sure that all the decorations were in place and ready for the students. He was quite excited about the coming year New students and old all will be greeted with the respect that they deserve. He hoped that this year would be great and full of surprises but none that would harm the students.

He ducked into another room and gave himself a quick shot before he went back into the dining room and took his seat as he waited for the students to arrive. The ceiling was decorated with balloons and magical fireworks that never made a noise just sparkled over the tables.
Back to top Go down
Isis Dante

Isis Dante

PostSubject: Re: Beauxbatons' Opening Feast   Beauxbatons' Opening Feast Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:07 pm

Isis walked into room in a walk that looked more like a graceful dance. The Deputy Headmistress and Head of Vaillant house was quite regally dressed for the occasion of the welcome Back Feast. She was quite excited to see the many new students that she would have the pleasure of meeting. Her green and black dress was lovely and the raven perched on her shoulder was quite a touch. She looked around and made sure that all the decorations and other special items were in place. She waved her wand elegantly and created a more comfortable and unique seat beside the Headmaster.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ae Cha

Kim Ae Cha

PostSubject: Re: Beauxbatons' Opening Feast   Beauxbatons' Opening Feast Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:07 am

Kim Ae Cha walked in and greated the headmaster and that other woman who was here, she wasn't sure exactly who she was. After that girl did take a seat in her house table. She was first student here so she felt rather boring here right now. Girl just kept silent and looked in front of her. She had nothing else to do.
Back to top Go down
Lizzie Night

Lizzie Night

PostSubject: Re: Beauxbatons' Opening Feast   Beauxbatons' Opening Feast Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:19 pm

Lizzie was now a professor of Beauxbatons, few years ago she did graduate this school actually. She waa bright and good student at the end of school years. She even did get over her fear talking with people and propaply because of becoming a vampire in start of her last school year. She was after it like different person basically.

She walked into the dining room and walked soon towards the professor table. She did wear green dress what was almost her knee length and green high heels too. With her hair ahe disn't do anything, except brushing it. She did wear light make up too. She of course greeted headmister and alao deputy headmistress. She soon did take a seat and began to wait more students to come and also professors. Probably many could say that she sits in wrong table since ahe looks like a student still but she is't aging already years. She looked at the door and hoped to ger over it as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Maximus Xavier

Maximus Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Beauxbatons' Opening Feast   Beauxbatons' Opening Feast Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:22 pm

(ooc: I have permission to npc and move Saralyn, his older sister, from the handler whenever it is needed)

Maximus pulled his sister Sarie along. Holding her hand the entire way. They hadn't been here long but would be sorted hopefully today. Transfers and he arranged for Sarie to stay at Gospel Safe Haven with the Sanctuary Leader during not in school times. He had met a boy and made friends with him over the summer. He pulled her along and looked at her. "Sarie it will be okay alright? I'll protect you from anything." He said reassuringly. Looking at the area and headed over to the Headmaster and Headmistress. "Can we be sorted please so I can take Sarie to sit down? She would feel more at ease not before everyone." He asked with a shy stammer to his voice but with regal formality. Both the headmaster and headmistress were aware of who they were. They had to be seeing they were the children of the royals of the country the school was hosted within. The headmaster knew indepthly the circumstances invovling himself and Saralyn. he had even gotten on his knees and begged him not to tell their parents or send Saralyn home. With Casey's help he managed to convince their parents to let them stay at the school. He would take on any weight upon his shoulders to keep his sister sarie free and safe.
Back to top Go down
Saralyn Xavier

Saralyn Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Beauxbatons' Opening Feast   Beauxbatons' Opening Feast Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:57 am

Saralyn was rather pale still from her night terror. She had herself latched onto her brother and she refused to let go. She was still not sure if what she saw was not real. She refused to look at anyone else just her brother. She really didn't want to be anywhere but her room. Which is where she preferred to be at the moment especially after a terror as bad as the one she just had.

Sara had healed one of her fellow housemates the night before and was recovering from that. When she was plagued with a vision of the same person dying soon. She closed her eyes tightly as she thought about it again and buried her head into her brother's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Isis Dante

Isis Dante

PostSubject: Re: Beauxbatons' Opening Feast   Beauxbatons' Opening Feast Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:10 am

Isis frowned as two of her students made their way to the high table and asked about sorting. She knew that she was not going to like them much; the simple fact of their names set her hairs on end. She noticed that the smaller girl was clinging to her brother as if she would die a tragic death if she let go. They had yet to sort the younger students, so Isis made a decision being as Casey was distracted for whatever reason. She really did need to figure out what was going on with the Headmaster. Shaking herself from her thoughts she turned to the children again, You will be sorted after the first years. Please go and wait at the back of the hall for now. The sorting shall start shortly and should not take long." Though she was smiling her voice had taken a rather curt tone and she then turned her head and studied their Headmaster to try and figure out what seemed to be the issue.
Back to top Go down
Maximus Xavier

Maximus Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Beauxbatons' Opening Feast   Beauxbatons' Opening Feast Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:59 pm

Maximus looked at the Headmistress. At first a quizzical look was on his features as he had assumed that Isis would have been informed of Sarie's condition seeing she was Deputy Headmistress. Why would she be so cruel and sadistically cold towards Sarie if she knew? Though the look she gave his sister, in his mind, triggered an anger within his veela and for a moment his features flickered then changed back. Pulling his sister's face to hide it in his form so she didn't see the Headmistres's's cold and uncaring expression, so much like their parents, he got a regal and icy smile back to her. How could she be so beautiful yet so malicious?

Surely she could see Saralyn was suffering and even more so if she knew of Saralyn's double edged cursed gift...that was highly uncalled for how curt and dismissive she was. Vulgar icy winter woman...it saddened him and he had a feeling she hated him for taking care of his sister. His parents wouldn't because they treated her like a freak for her gifted curse. Why did he expect someone of the beautiful Deputy Headmistress's regal bearing to be any different? These were his thoughts.

His own town filled with icy diplomatic yet curt respectful undertones spoke.

"My apologies Headmistress. I had assumed you knew of Saralyn's situation. Headmaster Raven had assured me he would inform you in secracy. On the account he may not have I apologize but your attitude towards my sister is rude and uncalled for. Our parents treat her the same way...it is unprofessional that you don't even care about your students enough to ask what is wrong. Headmaster Raven understands why I ask...but since you wish me to stick her where it will torment her further I'm taking Sarie back to her room. I won't prolong her torment after what she saw helping one of our fellow Valliants. Headmaster Raven is the one who told me to come ask. That I wouldn't have to force her to endure it more than a few moments and then could take her to where she felt safe. Right now...you are adding to her torture Mademoiselle. Please don't try to order me to make her suffer more because that is an order I refuse to do."

He said with a shy yet fierce tone as he was close to spitting fireballs.

"Excuse us Headmaster Raven. I need to remove my sister for the reasons we discuss. Please help Deputy Headmistress understand Saralyn's situation Headmaster...I don't want my sister to have issues further in the year due to things beyong her control. I don't care how much trouble it gets me in...just don't let Sarie take the fall for ignorance and lack of communication. I'm sorry Headmaster...I did not realize you now had a Headmistress for sure. You had mentioned it as a possibility. "

Tears were in his eyes too as he was very sensitive and the uncalled for hatred towards his sister from someone who didn't seem to know it hurt, upset and angered him. She was NOT A FREAK!

"I really thought she would be safe and understood not hated and wretchedly treated here. That is all I wanted...excuse us Headmaster...Deputy Headmistress. I only made her come because Headmaster told me to tell her she wouldn't have to wait long. I did the proper procedures. I'm sorry my presence and actions were distasteful to you Headmistress but more important things are happening here than a first time student who hasn't been sorted himself being impatient. Please try to understand...I understand you don't like me but your treatment to someone who isn't well...the feeling is quite mutual."

He said the most he ever would before he pulled Saralyn away from the feast and back towards their dorms.

(exit maximus and saralyn unless stopped by casey)
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Beauxbatons Headmaster
Casey Raven

PostSubject: Re: Beauxbatons' Opening Feast   Beauxbatons' Opening Feast Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:07 am

Casey was shifting in his seat but he did not miss a word or any of the events around him. His eyes were slightly glazed. He looked at the two students who were standing there he knew that they were the French Royals and it must of slipped his mind to mention the situation of the girl to his Headmistress. Frankly he was a little distracted by his assignment from the ministry. She was getting a little to hard to handle plus he found himself drawn to her.

He stood up and walked over to the two. "I am sorry for the actions of my Deputy headmistress." He said as he glared at Isis. Casey grabbed the arm of the boy and led him and his sister back to the Head Table ignoring the complaints from the boy. "Please sit here with us." He said as he eyed Isis warning her not to say anything. As he sat down again he flattened his robes under him.

"Now then Saralyn shall be exempt from any school activities from now on if she is not feeling well. But since you are both here I will not have you sit anywhere else but with us at the head table. Besides I would probably get in trouble if I let the French heir and her brother sit with the rest of the students." He said glancing at Isis again. He knew that he would have to talk to her and discuss the situation of the two soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beauxbatons' Opening Feast   Beauxbatons' Opening Feast Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Beauxbatons' Opening Feast
Page 1 of 1