Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

Should I Stay or Should I Go? (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Terrance Taggart

Terrance Taggart

Should I Stay or Should I Go? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Should I Stay or Should I Go? (open)   Should I Stay or Should I Go? (open) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:34 pm

Having woken from nightmares, Terrance had dressed and gone to the headquarters for the Death Eaters. There was nothing to distract himself at the shop and he didn't feel like playing 'catch and avoid zaps from the annoying scorpion 'bot'. He would be so very happy when Scrappy decided he'd had enough. Running a hand through his hair he paced the library before wandering the keep. It would keep him busy even if it failed to engage his mind.

Blinking as he realized where his feet led him, he paused. He had no idea where he was going. Looking at his options, he turned to face the dungeons. Maybe if he asked nicely enough, Rookwood would allow him to play with a prisoner. It would help vent his pent up anger and just for a brief bit, clear his head. It would push the nightmares back until he shut his eyes for another failed night of rest.

When the hairs on the back of his neck raised, Terrance shivered. Tilting his his head and moving his eyes to the corner to see who was behind him, he stiffened. His fingers twitched as he gruffly wondered, "Couldn't sleep either?"
Back to top Go down
Sojo Vandres

Sojo Vandres

PostSubject: Re: Should I Stay or Should I Go? (open)   Should I Stay or Should I Go? (open) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:56 pm

Fredrique made his way back to headquarters. He had been taking care of business. The red haired blood mage who was right hand to Head Dark Lord was irritable. Mostly due to having to play dodge the horny devil's daughter for the past few days. Plus he wasn't liking how risky a friends plan was. Still it would work but could have reprecussions. Having information to give the dark lord involving important figures now attending various schools...he was just heading inside. Appearing in a circle of shadowy wraiths and walked out of the shadows.

"I never sleep." Came the sadistic and icy cold like entering into death's doors voice of the Blood Mage Death eater Fredrique. He looked at the man. "Need a knock out or something to do to work off some steam? I would rather you didn't wake Jessie...it would piss off my lord." He looked at him and waited for his answer. "Plus he doesn't want to be disturbed...he is still trying to break a special...obtained possession of his. He would likely throw you in his personal dungeons."
Back to top Go down
Terrance Taggart

Terrance Taggart

PostSubject: Re: Should I Stay or Should I Go? (open)   Should I Stay or Should I Go? (open) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:34 pm

Eyeing the man warily Terrance blanked his mind. He knew better to voice let alone think about making a quip about the statement. He seriously considered it. Violence to quell the nightmares. A fight might actually get him exhausted enough to pass out. If he was referancing a spell or potion, Terrance would have to decline. Both stemmed from not trusting the man. Oh he trusted he was dangerous. All those that frequented here were in their own ways. But there were many ways to hide a spell; to make it appear like another. Potions were too easy to sabotage and again disguise as something innocuous when in reality was deadly. Both had drawbacks as well. Someone resorting to spells and potions didn't get true sleep.

Terrance recalled the strange boy their leader had taken in. It was thanks to the boy he was able to avoid the spider woman. As queer as the boy was, he didn't think he'd take kindly to be woken either. It hadn't been the man's intention to wake anyone. He'd only come here because he honestly couldn't think where else to go. He didn't trust himself not to do something if he ran into anyone that he took a dislike to.

The last thing he wanted was to wake their leader. The way the red haired man phrased his statement piqued Terrance's curiosity. Oh, he had to say that didn't he? Bastard. He likely knew that it would get anyone curious. Eyeing the man, he popped his neck as if he was disinterested. "What would you propose to 'blow off steam'?"

((ooc:Just clarifying that queer is odd, weird, strange, peculiar))
Back to top Go down
Sojo Vandres

Sojo Vandres

PostSubject: Re: Should I Stay or Should I Go? (open)   Should I Stay or Should I Go? (open) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:17 am

Fredrique looked at Terrance. Watching him and had no intentions of giving him potions or using a sleep spell fro him. He stretched a bit and looked at him. "Hmm...seems Rosetta isn't here...that is good." he mused to himself. "Denna must be in the other dungeons with the pets she keeps. Also good." he muttered to himself as he boredly waited on Terrance to figure out what he was going to do. Looking at him.

"It is dual beneficial...you get paid and blow off steam. You help me interrogate a couple prisoners and can even kill them in the end if it happens. We need to queestion one who may have information on a name that the escaped prized prisoner of my lords dropped. As well as the other who may know who sent or why the teeanger who fought the dark lord and helped the prized prisoner escape came here. While that teenager earned respect from the dark lord and had him laughing about enjoying a fight he was captured and handed over to Avion. Who won't shut up about it. However, the fact he broke in and why then freed ministry worker Ivano Romano, proven traitor, has the dark lord pissy."
Back to top Go down
Terrance Taggart

Terrance Taggart

PostSubject: Re: Should I Stay or Should I Go? (open)   Should I Stay or Should I Go? (open) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:32 pm

It sounded good so far. Not one for interrogation usually, because of methods that sometimes had to be employed, Terrance knew how to shut that side off. That was how it was before. Now though... He had nightmares about the interrogation he went through. Sometimes he enjoyed inflicting pain now. Nodding slowly as he thought about it.

He found it interesting that someone actually escaped. Arching a brow he wondered, "Was this person set loose on purpose to see where they will lead his lordship?" It wasn't too far to assume such a thing. It had been done in the past. To get to a group or certain person, let the prisoner think they got away while you follow.

At the mention of a teenager all Terrance could think was, 'Scrappy, you better not be mixed up in this.' He had never had to prove his loyalty or have it tested. And Terrance didn't want it to start now.
Back to top Go down
Sojo Vandres

Sojo Vandres

PostSubject: Re: Should I Stay or Should I Go? (open)   Should I Stay or Should I Go? (open) Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:04 am

Fredrique looked at him. "If it was done on purpose we would not need to interrogate the prisoner now would we?" He said in a sadistic and sardonic way. Looking at the man before him as if he had just lost intelligence points by that idiotic response. "If the dark lord set him loose...he wouldn't be pissed off to the extreme...would he?" He said in a dark purr. "The one who broke him out was already gifted to Avion. Apparently a runaway pet. The prisoner who escaped...did so from the Dark Lord's personal dungeons. It was not lanned or allowed. It happened because a teenager with guts fought the dark lord and kept getting in his way. They both enjoyed the fight and the dark lord was amused. The prisoner we need answers from may know something about the man named Sojo. The teenager won't say anything. Not even under intense interrogation by the pedophile vampire. So we need to get it out of this prisoner. If you are bored then follow me. Either way you will still be substaintiated for your time."
Back to top Go down
Terrance Taggart

Terrance Taggart

PostSubject: Re: Should I Stay or Should I Go? (open)   Should I Stay or Should I Go? (open) Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:34 pm

The feeling of dislike grew when it came to this man. Sometimes you had to do things you wouldn't normally do in order to get information. Sometimes that required letting someone go to see where the rat scurried to and called home. Terrance had to supress the urge to roll his eyes and/or punch the man. Nor did he reply as he wanted to of 'That depends on the circumstances' accompanied by a vulgur phrase. Terrance's moods and a bit of his sanity had slipped while he'd been a prison of Carter, but he still knew when to keep his mouth shut. Instead of saying anything he did what he did best; listened. What Fredrique said caused him to make sure that he didn't alter anything in his stance, body language, or even the way he breathed. The 'teenager' sounded a bit like the puppy. If it was, they would need to have a sit down. A mental shudder went through him at the mention of the deviant vampire. He disliked certain vampires and only really felt an exception of his negativity towards one individule.

Because he was bored as well as wanted information for himself, Terrance inclined his head. "Lead the way then."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I Stay or Should I Go? (open)   Should I Stay or Should I Go? (open) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Should I Stay or Should I Go? (open)
Page 1 of 1