Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

Jessie I Want You To Meet My Best Friend (jessie/closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aiden Wickham

Aiden Wickham

Jessie I Want You To Meet My Best Friend (jessie/closed) Empty
PostSubject: Jessie I Want You To Meet My Best Friend (jessie/closed)   Jessie I Want You To Meet My Best Friend (jessie/closed) Icon_minitime1Wed May 14, 2014 1:29 pm

It had been a bit since he had asked Jessie about meeting his loyal friend who walked on all fours, Augustus had given him permission to show the animal to Jessie. Aiden spent a bit of time preparing Baskerville for the meeting so she wouldn't be mean, but she seemed more eager to see a child who was nice to him so this would go over well. With high hopes he came to the head quarter's of his boss and led his companion with him. She stayed behind him, ears up and long tail swaying softly as she quietly followed. Aiden opened up the door and let her in. The animal sniffed the air and growled a bit. She didn't like most of the scents inside, this was her first time here.

Padding about she sniffed each bit of furniture and snarled before going back to Aiden who knelt down and scratched behind her ears. Nuzzling her he stood and led her further inside, "Jessie? I brought my furry friend." he called out. The dog was not on a leash. Never was and was well trained. Aiden paused and put his hand on her head. Looking up at Aiden she sat on her haunches and waited. Knowing Jessie was coming by the new scent that was barely familiar from the entry.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Kinston
Ravenclaw First Year
Jessie Kinston

PostSubject: Re: Jessie I Want You To Meet My Best Friend (jessie/closed)   Jessie I Want You To Meet My Best Friend (jessie/closed) Icon_minitime1Wed May 14, 2014 9:58 pm

Jessie was in the main area drawing again. This time was drawing something that had no face. A woman who had no face yet he saw and kept him strong. Singing out loud and didn't hear Aiden when he came in. He was singing out loud. His legs kicking as he sang while he drew the woman. Rowena Ravenclaw without a face. Just hair and whiteness until shoulders down. His voice jumping between female and male sounding as he sang.

"How can you see into my eyes like open doors?
Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb
Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold
Until you find it there and lead it back home

(Wake me up)
Wake me up inside
(I can't wake up)
Wake me up inside
(Save me)
Call my name and save me from the dark
(Wake me up)
Bid my blood to run
(I can't wake up)
Before I come undone
(Save me)
Save me from the nothing I've become

Now that I know what I'm without
You can't just leave me
Breathe into me and make me real
Bring me to life

(Wake me up)
Wake me up inside
(I can't wake up)
Wake me up inside
(Save me)
(Wake me up)
Bid my blood to run
(I can't wake up)
Before I come undone
(Save me)

Bring me to life
(I've been living a lie, there's nothing inside)
Bring me to life

Frozen inside without your touch
Without your love, darling
Only you are the life among the dead

All this time I can't believe I couldn't see
Kept in the dark but you were there in front of me
I've been sleeping a thousand years it seems
Got to open my eyes to everything
Without a thought, without a voice, without a soul
Don't let me die here
There must be something more
Bring me to life

(Wake me up)
Wake me up inside
(I can't wake up)
Wake me up inside
(Save me)
(Wake me up)
Bid my blood to run
(I can't wake up)
Before I come undone
(Save me)

Bring me to life
(I've been living a lie, there's nothing inside)
Bring me to life "

When the song was over he heard Aiden's voice. "In here Aiden!" he called out. Putting the pencil down.

Back to top Go down
Aiden Wickham

Aiden Wickham

PostSubject: Re: Jessie I Want You To Meet My Best Friend (jessie/closed)   Jessie I Want You To Meet My Best Friend (jessie/closed) Icon_minitime1Wed May 14, 2014 10:34 pm

Baskerville wore no collar, no tag, nothing to identify her but a mark that Aiden put on her right shoulder. A mark that showed his ownership, only time she wore a collar was if they went into the Muggle side of England. Which only happened twice. Once as a pup and once when he went there to look around. Noting the fact Baskerville looked like a male, it made her more "deadly" to be learned that she was a full breed female who had never been fixed. She was mean and snarky. Aiden could calm her down and keep her in a good behavior but today he was unsure on how she would react.

Once the voice of song fully registered the Doberman Terrier stood and growled, ears back and tail swaying. All Aiden knew was she didn't like the scents, but soon as she took off with a leap the wizard cried out, "Baskerville don't!" the Doberman snarled and trampled out through the hall to where she smelled the "living" scent. Growling before she skidded to a stop. Snarling and ears back she charged. Aiden slid into the door frame, "Basker-!" Just as he was to scorn her he saw Baskerville pounced and was licking Jessie. Backing up and began to act... playfull. Smiling Aiden felt a wave of relief. She played him.

The Doberman Terrier laid down on her belly and licked her lips before nuzzling Jessie. The wizard smiled and came over, "Don't ever scare me like that Baskerville." the dog whimpered and then looked at Jessie. She barked happily and licked the boy again.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Kinston
Ravenclaw First Year
Jessie Kinston

PostSubject: Re: Jessie I Want You To Meet My Best Friend (jessie/closed)   Jessie I Want You To Meet My Best Friend (jessie/closed) Icon_minitime1Sun May 25, 2014 1:58 am

Jessie squealed as a dog pounced him but was soon gigglign and squriming as he laughed. He wiggled and tossed around lightly. Petting the dog before sitting up. His pencils had flown everywhere and he was left wheezing for air when she got off. Looking at Baskerville. Looking up at Aiden. "WALLBREAKER!!" He jumped up and ran over to him. Scattering pappers as well as he ran over to him and hugged him. Then ran to his papers and fell to get licked again. Petting the dog lightly,. Nuzzling her and licked her cheek as he giggled.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Wickham

Aiden Wickham

PostSubject: Re: Jessie I Want You To Meet My Best Friend (jessie/closed)   Jessie I Want You To Meet My Best Friend (jessie/closed) Icon_minitime1Fri May 30, 2014 12:51 pm

Aiden had never thought Baskerville would play him like that but he was glad she didn't hurt the boy. He moved and blinked. Freezing and locking up at the hug but the look Baskerville gave him made him roll his eyes and hugged back a bit. But not fully. He moved and knelt down by Jessie, "Her name is Baskerville. I don't let her near most people. She seems to really like you though." he said softly and stroked her fur. She nipped him then licked Jessie.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Kinston
Ravenclaw First Year
Jessie Kinston

PostSubject: Re: Jessie I Want You To Meet My Best Friend (jessie/closed)   Jessie I Want You To Meet My Best Friend (jessie/closed) Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:05 pm

Jessie looked at Aiden and grinned. "She is beautiful Wallbreaker! Thank you for bringing her!" He said happily. Petting Baskerville on the head. Giggling a bit and looked at her. "Baskerville? Like that character from that story I read once?" He asked curiously. "I really like her too!" He said in delight. Petting her and squealed then giggled when licked. Licking her back. "She is awesome. I am glad you have a pet you love." he nuzzled Baskerville. "What you been up to Wallbreaker?" he asked innocently.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Wickham

Aiden Wickham

PostSubject: Re: Jessie I Want You To Meet My Best Friend (jessie/closed)   Jessie I Want You To Meet My Best Friend (jessie/closed) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:27 pm

Aiden was glad his dog loved Jessie, he knew she would miss him when he went to school. With a sigh he chuckled shortly after, petting his dog he got nipped and glared at er. She wagged her long tail and looked to Jessie. Aiden nodded, "Yes, Hound Of Baskervilles. If that's the one you're thinking."he said softly before watching the two interact. He was happy she liked him Though the question made him blink, thinking a moment he replied, "Looking for someone..." was all he said to him. Not telling him he was hunting his own blood down.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Kinston
Ravenclaw First Year
Jessie Kinston

PostSubject: Re: Jessie I Want You To Meet My Best Friend (jessie/closed)   Jessie I Want You To Meet My Best Friend (jessie/closed) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:52 am

Jessie stared at the long tail. It wasn't fluffy just long and he wanted to play with it. Though he knew some dogs didn't like that...so he wouldn't. He looked at her and nuzzled her face. "Yes. I was thinking of that one." He said with a smile. He played with baskerville and pretended to drape himself over her. "weeeeee...I'm a jessie blanket." He said with a giggle. Looking at him and blinked a bit. "I hope you find them wallbreaker." he said with a warm smile to him. Not understanding why he replied that way nor caring just that he seemed down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessie I Want You To Meet My Best Friend (jessie/closed)   Jessie I Want You To Meet My Best Friend (jessie/closed) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Jessie I Want You To Meet My Best Friend (jessie/closed)
Page 1 of 1