Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

Bored....Damn Ministry...I Misplaced Ivan Because Of You...(open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Paco Feofan
Adult
Paco Feofan

Bored....Damn Ministry...I Misplaced Ivan Because Of You...(open) Empty
PostSubject: Bored....Damn Ministry...I Misplaced Ivan Because Of You...(open)   Bored....Damn Ministry...I Misplaced Ivan Because Of You...(open) Icon_minitime1Thu May 15, 2014 8:29 am

Paco stood and winter winded into the Sanctuary. He sighed as Ivan and he got seperated by the Ministry. Sometimes having a parental unit who was a wanted criminal was annoying. Frustrating. He lost the fire demon and so he came to his home away from home. He went to the organ and began to play it. Singing out loud he hoped that someone who knew his father would find him. He sang as he played and it rang out. He hoped he could be found soon. He wanted to return to Ivan. He hoped to find him. Or for Ivan to find him. Maybe someone who knew his father could help him. He chuckled remembering how cute Yavojn or Father Rezez was when sleeping.

"Too many words, Too many names.
I'm too tired to play, in their selfish games
I'm holding back, until there gone...
It's a feeling that, I've known for too long

Bridge
And to the music, I close my eyes...
Just breathing, heart beating, and realise
That...

I can't and wont be defined, no no, I live my own life...
I'm free... to be, nothing but me... I'm free... to be... me

All of my life, All of these tears
All my dreams, and all of my fears
I've had to learn to let them fall
Cos they don't own me at all

Bridge
And to the music, I close my eyes...
Just breathing, heart beating, and realise
That...

I'm free... to be, nothing but me... I'm free... to be... me

Middle 8 / (Break Down)
Always gonna be, people tryna hate...
Cos thier life isn't quite ina right place
Just walking, talking with no aims...
Wasting time on meanless games

I'm free... to be, nothing but me... I'm free... to be... me,..."

Back to top Go down
Yavojn Rezez

Yavojn Rezez

Location : Gospel Safe Haven Sanctuary/a place that borders wizard lands and is in the middle of central points for the muggle world. yet is on the edge of the hoods

PostSubject: Re: Bored....Damn Ministry...I Misplaced Ivan Because Of You...(open)   Bored....Damn Ministry...I Misplaced Ivan Because Of You...(open) Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:04 pm

Yavojn heard a voice and the sound of the Piano. He walked towards the singing. Pushing up the oversized glasses. Long sleeves and jeans covered his form. He walked towards the room and leaned against the doorframe. He loved to hear Paco sing because it didn't happen often. He listened with a smile as it wasn't often he could catch Paco singing. He smiled a bit. "Paco. It has been awhile. How you been?" He asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Feofan

Ivan Feofan

PostSubject: Re: Bored....Damn Ministry...I Misplaced Ivan Because Of You...(open)   Bored....Damn Ministry...I Misplaced Ivan Because Of You...(open) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:30 pm

Ivan sighed as he made his way to one place that he seemed to always make his way back to. He was still unsure why he came back to this place when he needed a break though he could sense that Paco was there and he wanted to see him. At least he knew that Fenix could not find him here though he knew that he would have to face him sooner or later. Though for the moment he chose the later. There was no way that he was going to face him knowing that he still had some control over him.
Back to top Go down
Paco Feofan
Adult
Paco Feofan

PostSubject: Re: Bored....Damn Ministry...I Misplaced Ivan Because Of You...(open)   Bored....Damn Ministry...I Misplaced Ivan Because Of You...(open) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:26 pm

Paco turned to see Yavojn. "Hello Yavojn. How are you today father?" He asked with a symbolance at a smile. Frosty indifference as he didn't change his tone at all. He looked at the door as Ivan made his way inside. "Father is here Yavojn." He said as he vanished in frosty winds. Reappearing by Ivan as he floated around him. Moving and threw his arms around him. "I was worried the Ministry got you Father. Try not to be so careless." He said in a frosty yet worried then iciliy scolding tone. Leading him inside to where he'd left a probably confused as all get out Yavojn. "Father Rezez is here as well>"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored....Damn Ministry...I Misplaced Ivan Because Of You...(open)   Bored....Damn Ministry...I Misplaced Ivan Because Of You...(open) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Bored....Damn Ministry...I Misplaced Ivan Because Of You...(open)
Page 1 of 1