Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

Calling for Distraction? (Clsd Titania)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aiden Wickham

Aiden Wickham

Calling for Distraction? (Clsd Titania) Empty
PostSubject: Calling for Distraction? (Clsd Titania)   Calling for Distraction? (Clsd Titania) Icon_minitime1Sun May 25, 2014 7:34 pm

It was silence most had as a fear but to "good" wizards it seemed that this place was scary. He didn't mind Diagon Ally which was the good wizard side. He used that to go get Holy Water. Today though he was in Knokturn. The dark side, with poisonous cookies no less. A sigh escaped his lips as he walked holding a list of ingredients and objects he was to stock up on. Since he fought and destroyed most of his family he was using dark potions to fix up a way to... End his father. Yes, the torment wouldn't stop till that man was dead. How long had it been... Since the massacre? Well a week.

Pausing he leaned on the wall and looked to the list. Too bad Baskerville was still in recovery. He should be too but he didn't care about his body that was in pain, not like it was not bare able. He had worse. Pushing off from the wall he vanished with a crack before coming to the middle of Knockturn. His pace slow as he walked, each movement silent as a cat on the prowl. Aiden didn't really want to shop. Honestly... He was hoping to get distracted. Anything. Anything to distract him.
Back to top Go down
Titania Archard

Titania Archard

PostSubject: Re: Calling for Distraction? (Clsd Titania)   Calling for Distraction? (Clsd Titania) Icon_minitime1Tue May 27, 2014 2:55 pm

Titania had her long dark locks in a tight bun behind her head, the dark black and purple dress that showed off her ivory skin quite visibly. Her black stiletto heels clicked as she was steadily walked through Knockturn Alley. A wizard came up to her and it was evident that he was drunk off of his ass. "Hey sexy mama, how about we give this alley a run for its money."

Titania pulled down her dress to reveal some of her cleavage and couldn't help but give a dark evil laugh. "Oh you want to devour me sexually huh? How about this?" Her eyes flickered with an evil grimace and she tossed up her hand and placed a silencing curse on the man so he couldn't cast any spells. The man levitated by his neck which was causing him to choke. "How about I have my fun with you and you just sit there and watch as a woman shows you how inferior you are."

She gripped her fist tighter causing his face to turn purple. "Now you will watch how you talk to women because not all of us are pathetic housewives. You must be more careful I could end you now but I'll-." A clash came from the side alley and she turned to the area of effect. "A visitor how nice, you have seen to be saved by the bell. Leave me!" She raised her hand and flashed away the spells and the man plopped to the ground. "I'm outta here!"

He shouted back as he ran off into the foggy abyss of nothing. "Come out come out where ever you are. I know someone is there." She flicked her finger up and a flame appeared on the tip of her index finger as she took a couple steps closer.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Wickham

Aiden Wickham

PostSubject: Re: Calling for Distraction? (Clsd Titania)   Calling for Distraction? (Clsd Titania) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm

Aiden walked to the alley and went down the pathway. His feet making slight shuffling noises as he went. As he went he tripped a tiny bit on an up turned stone, making him knock into something as he caught himself. Well that wasn't very... Elegant. Blinking he heard voices, a female and male. What was going on? He was curious. Moving he paused as the female spoke at him, probably anyway, with a smirk he pulled out his wand just in case. Walking out he came before the way he was and looked at the woman. He couldn't lie... She was very beautiful. The flame caught his eye. She liked fire it seemed. Everyone seemed to... With a smile he spoke to her, "Well I stepped out... Seems whoever was troubling a trifle has gone." he said in meaning that he did as she asked and was glad the other left. He sounded annoying to Aiden.

With a swift move his wand was put back up, not really wanting to be intimidating. His eyes looked to her as he studied her. Eyes not wandering up, down, or any side. Being polite in taking in the form by one glance. Looks did not lie for beauty on the outside. She was gorgeous, "You look very fine today ma'am." he said softly. Sure he was a polite son of a hagraven, but he was also a dark son of a hagraven.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling for Distraction? (Clsd Titania)   Calling for Distraction? (Clsd Titania) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Calling for Distraction? (Clsd Titania)
Page 1 of 1