Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

I'm Selling You Some Herbs With A Bang You Old Hag (Titiana)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Austin Tyler
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Austin Tyler

I'm Selling You Some Herbs With A Bang You Old Hag (Titiana) Empty
PostSubject: I'm Selling You Some Herbs With A Bang You Old Hag (Titiana)   I'm Selling You Some Herbs With A Bang You Old Hag (Titiana) Icon_minitime1Wed May 28, 2014 8:27 pm

Austin made his way deeper into Knockturn Alley. Towards the Midnight Magic shop. He needed to sell some herbs that would be deemed illegal if you could get them by any means other than Spiritlands. They were some bad little mofo herbs. Very bad. He headed his way towards the shop wearing no shirt, leather pants, and no shoes. Opening the door he walked in. Pair of shades that looked out of men in black with dog tags hanging from a chain on his neck. His hair short and styled. "I need to speak to the owner of this establishment." He called out. Putting a cigarette in his mouth and lighting it.
Back to top Go down

I'm Selling You Some Herbs With A Bang You Old Hag (Titiana)
Page 1 of 1