Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

My Sanctuary ~ Viigo's Supernatural Church (Salvana)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Viigo Vanturi

Viigo Vanturi

My Sanctuary ~ Viigo's Supernatural Church (Salvana) Empty
PostSubject: My Sanctuary ~ Viigo's Supernatural Church (Salvana)   My Sanctuary ~ Viigo's Supernatural Church (Salvana) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:09 pm

Viigo sat in the garden of his church tending to the herbs and flowers. The beautiful natural artwork of the herbal mixed with flowers gave a sense of peace and serenity. He was still a bit shaken up after his experience due to Ceciro. He was not sure how to feel about it. His shirt was normal priest type robes over a tank top and pants. Neither of which showed as he carefully tended to the garden. Humming a bit to himself yet didn't outright sing. It was early evening so it was doubtful anyone would come by. Not that he could be a hundred percent sure...he kind of hoped not. He continued to pull weeds out and started to water the garden and flowers. Not noticing that someone had showed up.
Back to top Go down
Salvana Vanturi

Salvana Vanturi

PostSubject: Re: My Sanctuary ~ Viigo's Supernatural Church (Salvana)   My Sanctuary ~ Viigo's Supernatural Church (Salvana) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:27 pm

Salvana love to go and either sit in the sanctuary or the gardens and read her bible.  She usually kept her bible hidden in her library somewhere because she was never sure of Jasel's feeling on the subject.  The first time she touched her bible nothing had happened like the rumors always said.  Why did people think that because she was a vampire god would spite her.  Just because she was evil in some people eyes didn't mean she thought she was evil.  She believed in god and loved to read in the sanctuary.

Today was a beautiful day so she thought she would go and read and pray in the garden.  When she walked in she was not at all surprised to see Viigo working in the garden.  "Good Evening, Brother Viigo, Would you mind some company tonight?"  Vana asked sweetly
Back to top Go down
Viigo Vanturi

Viigo Vanturi

PostSubject: Re: My Sanctuary ~ Viigo's Supernatural Church (Salvana)   My Sanctuary ~ Viigo's Supernatural Church (Salvana) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:49 pm

Viigo hummed a bit as he finished the inner garden. There was sunlight that streamed in at the right times for those. Others were outside. He already did the outer gardens the other day. They were fine for now. Jumping a bit as he heard Vana. Then caught her scent. Jasel was always harping at him for not toning his senses more but he really didn't see the need to. He whirled around to see Vana, er....Salvana and smiled. As much as she claimed she didn't like it here...she was here a whole lot more than Jasel was.

"Good evening dear sister."

He gave a tenative smile. Blushing a bit and turned back to the garden.

"Um...sure. I don't ever mind company here. I really enjoy when you come to read your book. How have you been Salvana?"

He asked curiously. Moving and grabbed a cup of blood cocoa and handed it to her. Taking himself a cup of normal cocoa and for a moment swayed showing indication of fasting far longer than he "agreed" he would with Jasel. He moved and sat across from her.
Back to top Go down
Salvana Vanturi

Salvana Vanturi

PostSubject: Re: My Sanctuary ~ Viigo's Supernatural Church (Salvana)   My Sanctuary ~ Viigo's Supernatural Church (Salvana) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:13 pm

Vana noticed that Viigo had jumped a little when she had called for him and she could not help but shake her head.  Jasel was always harping on him about keeping his vampire sense up to par so he could not be snuck up on, but here she could have just walked up to him.  Vana walked over and took a seat on the bench next to him and sighed, “I like it here, but Viigo you know what Jasel would say about me being able to sneak up on you.”  Vana said as she patted the seat next to her.

How was Vana feeling she was not really sure, “Well it’s been rather lonely lately, Jasel is always gone.”  Vana sighed, “I have been thinking a lot about children lately.”  Vana took the cup of cocoa that he had offered her, “Thanks.”  She said and took a sip noticing that he poured himself a glass out of a different container, “Viigo, you promised you would not go this long without blood.”  Vana sighed, “It’s been eight months.  I don’t want to see anything happen to you.  You’re not as strong without at least some blood in your system”
Back to top Go down
Viigo Vanturi

Viigo Vanturi

PostSubject: Re: My Sanctuary ~ Viigo's Supernatural Church (Salvana)   My Sanctuary ~ Viigo's Supernatural Church (Salvana) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:12 pm

Viigo sipped at his cocoa. Smiling at her playfully. Shaking a bit but soon concealed it as well.

"Yet you always claim you hate it but I already knew you loved it here."

He said with a warm smile. Sighing a bit. Scrunching his face up cutely.

"I am aware normally. I just...have a lot on my mind right now. I admit I could be more in tune to my inner vampire but I'm a priest. I really see no need. Whether my senses are acute or lacking...it won't change the fact the very place I'm in puts me at risk. Even so that won't stop me from running this place for people like you and I or others that are seen as evil."

He responded with a gentle yet fiery passion. Listening to her.

"A long lecture about how stupid can you be? You should be more of a vampire. Yada. Yada yada."

He said with a grumble. Moving and masking the unsteadiness, moved to sitting beside her. He sipped his cocoa. Looking at her.

"That doesn't sound like Jasel. Is he always gone? If so you might need to tell him off a bit."

He said with a worried tone for her.

"I would think he'd be home with you at night. Not that I'd know. Its been about fifty years since I lived with you and my twin brother."

He said with a light laugh. Looking at her and blinked a bit.

"You're welcome. Yours contains human blood...I can't injest that cocoa."

he responded with a shrug. Making a face.

"I promised to try not that I wouldn't. I have always fasted even as a child. Jasel fasts too though I don't think he has lasted longer than three months. His fastings are generally done during the times he is away from you. I bet you didn't know that Salvana...Jasel drinks no blood not even off his blades whenever he is not able to come home to you at night. I believe this last time he was chasing that traitor he had been three months without any food. I imagine when he did get home he was even testier than usual."

He said with a shrug. Listening a bit.

"You have? Why not try to have the talk with Jasel?"

He asked curiously. Making a face and then blushed. Looking down sheepishly like a child caught with his hand in the cookie jar. He sighed a bit.

"I am better off without it. Even with it I'm not strong. I can't handle it Salvana....none of it. Even my brothers or your blood makes me sleepy and tired."

He trailed off like there was more to it than just what he said. Something far more serious that he clearly hadn't shared with his brother or anything.

"I'll have some later...right now I'm fine. Unless your offering Salvana?"

He said in a questioning way.
Back to top Go down
Salvana Vanturi

Salvana Vanturi

PostSubject: Re: My Sanctuary ~ Viigo's Supernatural Church (Salvana)   My Sanctuary ~ Viigo's Supernatural Church (Salvana) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:42 am

Salvana continued to sip on the cocoa that Viigo had given to her while he talked. She had taken a moment to place her head on his shoulder and smiled a little, "Actually I happened to like to spend time with you, even if you don't talk to me." Vana admitted to the other reason she spent in the sanctuary.

Vana listened to him talk about how is was feeling at the moment and she sighed a little wishing he didn't have the same issues as everyone else. "You know I just worry about you." She smiled "Who would I vent to if you were not around." Vana said as she placed her arm over his shoulder and kissed his cheek. "Well at least he is not always mad at us all the time." Vana laughed a little.

"Jasel keeps me safe everynight, but you know they say you can feel alone in a room full of people." Vana sighed, "Its not his fault either. I think I am just going through depression right now and I don't know why." Vana honestly "Maybe that is why I have been thinking about children." Vana moved back to leaning on Viigo."Am I just plan crazy aboit wanting kids after all this time?" Vana asked wondering.

"You know I would share with you if you need it and if it would help. No one but Jasel as ever drank from me but him, but I would let yoy cause I love you, don't you know?"
Back to top Go down
Viigo Vanturi

Viigo Vanturi

PostSubject: Re: My Sanctuary ~ Viigo's Supernatural Church (Salvana)   My Sanctuary ~ Viigo's Supernatural Church (Salvana) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:12 pm

Viigo looked at his sister in law and smiled a bit. Chuckling a bit.

"You normally don't talk to me. I respect that many don't wish to talk. So I do my work."

He spoke with a veiled tone yet his eyes did not hold the normal lively sparkle and look in them he usually had. He listened to her speak. Laying his head on her shoulder. Sighing a bit as he was so close to falling. Falling over that edge. He already hit that point that he'd rather bury himself six feet under. He felt ashamed, confused, depressed, and mortified at how his inner Mafioso came out that night Ceciro kidnapped him. He knew the intentions and thought was meant to help him the events that went down traumatized him and caused him a snapping he never wanted...violence and intent to harm. He was fighting breaking down because their parents always got angry if he cried. He couldn't help it he was the sensitive feeling twin.

"I am glad to have someone who cares so much and I am able to see it. Knowing Jasel cares and loves me and seeing it from him are two different things."

He admitted softly. Flushing a bit as he leaned into him as he was held close.

"I don't know. Your other in laws? Makota? Liza?"

He suggested in a gentle way. He sighed a bit.

"He is hardly ever mad at you anymore. You can do no wrong. You are perfect. His goddess and queen. If anything I'm always messing up or not good enough but I don't want to be like him. Yet I was a couple weeks ago. I snapped due to some events that happened. A nephew of ours meant well but...it wasn't fun at all."

He whispered and started trembling. Barely keeping from breaking down crying. He listened to her speak.

"I know that feeling all too well. Before I was killed at five by human appearance I felt that way all the time. When brought back I would feel that way along with lost and out of place in time. Even now I feel more like a child than I appear. I never really got to experience growing up. I aged with Jasel but I was never aware of the world around me. Just that Jasel was near yet so far. We were really close despite our differences yet I feel a great divide between myself and Jasel. Like maybe it would be better if Spectre and Leonardo hadn't revived my body. Since I no longer know my own twin nor feel the closeness I once did."

A breaking in his voice told the fighting of emotions. He listened to her speak.

"You've hit the age you want little ones. You should tell him. If you have dreamed about them tell him that too. It will have a great impact as our mother said that is how she convinced our father for children...mentioning dreams she had.  You aren't crazy at all. Its natural...you want them...tell him. Tell him any dreams and feelings you have."

He spoke softly. He listened to him as she spoke. He looked at her.

"I...errr...haven't ever bitten anyone. I may have less control than a newly changed vampire."

He admitted in a flustered tone. Blinking a bit.

"Jasel didn't tell you? He would always share it with me in case he wasn't able to be here to help me. In vials then mix it in my drinks with his then weened out his. He said...he wanted to make sure I could have more than one source to keep me strong. He said the only person he'd trust with such a thing is you but that he didn't intend to tell you until the time was right. He wanted you to know that is how much you mean and are special and important to him. That he'd trust you with his other great treasure...his twin."

He blushed a bit.

"I love you too sister."

He said softly. Tears trailed his cheeks again.

"Salvana...please listen to me. I fast for more than just control over my vampiric appetite. I haven't explained it well to Jasel. I'm not just intolerant. I am DEATHLY allergic to most bloods. Human, animal, synthetic. Even other vampires. I could die from human. Animal is severely bad reactions. Synthetic causes me minor allergic reactions. other vampires make me physically sick. Even my tolerance for Jasel's and yours leaves me sluggish and weak feeling."

He looked at her.

"I was born with no tolerance and deadly allergy to the very substance my body needs by race to function at my max. I can eat human food but its not very tasty."

He admitted to her. He bit his lower lip. Looking down as his stomach growled and blushing.

"So um...where should I bite?"

He asked. His fangs not showing even slightly like jasel's did. He closed his eyes and focused hard. His fangs elongating slowly until they showed. He whimpered as it hurt slightly.
Back to top Go down
Salvana Vanturi

Salvana Vanturi

PostSubject: Re: My Sanctuary ~ Viigo's Supernatural Church (Salvana)   My Sanctuary ~ Viigo's Supernatural Church (Salvana) Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:38 pm

Vana was looking at Viigo and could not help but return the laugh a little that they were sharing, “I never talked because I thought you preferred your silence.”  Vana stated because she thought that it was true.  She always said hello to him before she went to her favorite spot to read, she just always assumed he was busy and didn’t want to bother him.

Vana was enjoying the time she was spending with Viigo and she smiled a little as he talked, “Jasel has always held his feelings close to the vest.  He only shows me in private, but knowing that someone loves you is more important than them showing you that they love you.”  Vana knew that logic was weird, but when it comes to Jasel you take what you can get.

Vana sighed when Viigo asked about her in laws and she moved her hand over and held onto his hand while they talked, “I converse via letters with them, but you know me I am pretty much a homebody.”  Vana said with a little shrug.  Vana leaned into Viigo and continued to hold his hand rubbing her thumb across it, “Well between you and me I am far from perfect.  I just try to behave.”  Vana was not surprised by what Viigo said, “I don’t think most people want to be like him, I don’t agree with everything that he does, but I keep my thoughts to myself.”

Vana felt a little bad for Viigo when it came to his closeness with Jasel, but then of course neither one of them seem to take the chance and get that again.  Jasel was always a complicated person and Vana knew that all too well which was why she was nervous about talking to him about the babies.  “You know if the two of you would talk and he would stop trying to tell you how to live maybe you two could be close again.”  Vana hoped that the brothers could be close again.  “I know I wish I had a sister.”

Vana laughed a little, “I think I hit the age a long time ago, I shouldn’t be afraid to mention to my own husband that I want children.”  Vana sighed, “But that doesn’t mean I am afraid of him, because I am not, I know he won’t hurt me.”

Vana was a little surprised when she discovered that there was something that Jasel had not told her and her she thought he told her everything.  But then if for once they would sit down and have a conversation that didn’t just led to sex things would be better.  “I guess unless it involves sex, we don’t have normal husband and wife’s conversations, you know like, how was your day today?”  Vana sighed.

Vana was a little surprised when Viigo was telling her about his allergy to blood which was very strange to her because how could a vampire be allergic to all bloods.  Or any person seeing is that blood ran thru the body.  She had heard of sensitivity to certain types of blood, but never all of them.  “How on earth have you survived for so long with that blood problem, I have never heard of things like that?  Most people can tolerate at least one type of blood.”

Vana was glad he was going to take her up on her offer, but she knew that she should not let him bite her neck because that was Jasel’s spot so she handed him her wrist, “Here would be the best place for you to drink from.”  Vana said with a smile, “I will take care of you if you pass out or anything, I just want you to feel better.”
Back to top Go down
Viigo Vanturi

Viigo Vanturi

PostSubject: Re: My Sanctuary ~ Viigo's Supernatural Church (Salvana)   My Sanctuary ~ Viigo's Supernatural Church (Salvana) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:00 pm

Viigo laughed a bit

"Seems we both misread the situation."

He said in amusement.

"Only time I prefer silence is when I'm meditating. Unlike Jasel...my mind like a child gets distracted by everything. It has gotten less so these past 50 plus years but it still doesn't take much to distract me.

He admitted. Listening to her as she spoke. Nodding his head.

"He has always been that way."

He agreed. Listneing to her speak.

"It isn't enough for me though...I'd rather be shown too...he used to show me all the time. Now all I get is scathing looks or like I'm messing up. The occasional hug."

He listened to her speaking a bit.

"You should get out more. You didn't used to stay at home so much."

He said with a smile. Leaning into her. Laying his head on her face.

"You are wrong there Vana...if Jasel says you are perfect than you are. He rarely uses that towards anything but blades he forges. Even then he has a few he doesn't call perfect works of art."

He said softly. He listened to her.

"You'd be wrong there....most everyone looks up to him. yeah they fear him but they all wish they were as badass or popular with the ladies. Jasel only has eyes for you though."

He said softly. He listened to her speak.

"It won't happen like that. I'm happy he has you though. You do have a sister. You married into a family with two sisters. Even if one of them confuses the world."

He said with a giggle. He listened to her.

"you shouldn't be...Jasel most likely hasn't ever thought of it. He doesn't think about things like that. He never thought of setting down and marrying until he met you. Then he wouldn't shut up about it."

He said with a chuckle.

"I know you aren't...he worries he will make you that way. He told me it the other day."

He listened to his sister in law speaking.

"Jasel is usually a man of few words unless interrogating, and almost always gets answers he wants, but any other time he is more action less words."

He said truthfully. Listening to her speaking.

"As a child it was less of an issue. After I was dead for years I didn't have to have it. Since then I've survived by fasting. It actually runs in the family. Makota has intolerances to some just not severe allergy. Or her reactions shwo up in the fact she turns violent. Hana is the same way as me just less severe. Jasel honestly can't handle animal blood he is allergic to it. Synthetic is poisonous yet not fatal. I think Jared's the only one in the family who can feed off anythign and everything. Well aside from kota's twins. "

He spoke honestly before taking her wrist and his fangs, that hadn't been there even as pointy cnaine teeth, extended and he hesitantly bit in. A bit harshly but had closed his eyes. He slowly started to drink from her. Trying to be gentle yet had little control. ~Sorry...sorry...~
Back to top Go down
Salvana Vanturi

Salvana Vanturi

PostSubject: Re: My Sanctuary ~ Viigo's Supernatural Church (Salvana)   My Sanctuary ~ Viigo's Supernatural Church (Salvana) Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:06 pm

Vana could not help but laugh at herself as she listened to Viigo talk and realized after all these years she could have just sat down and talked to him while he was working and she thought he wanted to be left alone. “Well now I just feel stupid, because I love to talk to you, it’s how I get to know about you and what makes you different than Jasel.” Vana said with a smile.

Vana felt really bad for Viigo and the way that Jasel treated him because Viigo had a big heart and he cared for everyone that was the type of person he was. Vana had gotten used to the way Jasel was with her, and maybe she didn’t like it, but you learned to pick your battles and he treated her for the most part like his queen. Vana was learning that was good enough for her because he may not say it a lot, but she knew that he loved her. “There used to be a time that I felt like that, but it’s just me and I have learned to take what I get.”

When he told her she should get out more she could not help but shrug a little, “I don’t know, maybe I just don’t know what to do anymore. I could not even tell you the last time I wrote in my travel journals.” Vana used to be religious about writing in her travel journals.

Vana was not sure she agreed with Viigo about being perfect, especially when he compared her to his blades. Jasel’s life was about those blades and he took great pride in those. “I don’t feel very perfect; I cannot even get the staff to listen to me. Many a staff has lost their life because they won’t listen to me, but then I don’t stand up to them either. I am supposed to be a queen and I have no clue how to be a queen because I am not strong like Jasel is, I am more like you.” Vana sighed and wiped a couple of tears away. “I guess I still don’t understand what he sees in me, there are other women that are better than me.”

It did surprise Vana that Viigo took her up on the offer of blood and when he sank his fangs in she had to gasp a little. She was not used to other people but Jasel drinking from her, and she could tell the difference in the too. She really understood that Jasel loved her with the lack of feelings she was having. “Your fine, drink.” Vana said.
Back to top Go down
Viigo Vanturi

Viigo Vanturi

PostSubject: Re: My Sanctuary ~ Viigo's Supernatural Church (Salvana)   My Sanctuary ~ Viigo's Supernatural Church (Salvana) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:15 pm

Viigo listened to her as she spoke. Drinking from her wrist and biting hard. He swallowed it and knew his brother loved him. Knew he couldn't understand how he was good yet knew deep down his brother was happy he wasn't like him. He just didn't want him so sheltered and childlike and wished he was less vunerable to him. It didn't change he wished to hear wrods his brother said when he was younger and last alive truly.

~I wish to hear words I know he doesn't say well anymore. Part of it is outside when I met you til now I've been in an orb. I wish to be five with Jasel again and hearing him say I love you and how much he doesn't want me to end up evil like him. I know he feels it but I want to hear it.~

He listened to her speak.

~Salvana Jasel always admired that you kept that up. You should write in them again. He would talk to me before I was out of the orb saying he loved watching you write as yo useemed happy and that when she finished one he was going to secretly read it to learn more about her since he was raised to not ask those things but with you who wanted to.~

He said via her blood to use telepathy. Drinking from her as she spoke. Crying a bit himself and shook his head a bit. Getting dizzy. He finished drinking and let go.

"You're wrong about you. There aren't women better than you...perhaps you should ask what doesn't he not what does he. I love you sister Salvana...I'm so happy that Jasel picked such a wonderful woman for a wife. Even more so that she brings out a gentleness in him and can handle and accept him for him."
Back to top Go down
Salvana Vanturi

Salvana Vanturi

PostSubject: Re: My Sanctuary ~ Viigo's Supernatural Church (Salvana)   My Sanctuary ~ Viigo's Supernatural Church (Salvana) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:02 am

Vana noticed it really was not fazing her while Viigo was drinking from her.  She felt nothing really, but she got the sense of some of his feelings.  Vana was listening to the voice in her head while he was talking and she understood that he wants to hear Jasel tell him.  Vana could feel the pain he was feeling and she could not help but tear up a little.  “I am sorry he cannot give that too you, you know he just assumes you know and I would not know the first thing to go about changing his mind.”

Vana sighed when he mentioned the journal, she knew that she was missing it and needed to get back to doing it.  She just didn’t realize that Jasel liked to watch her writing in it, that part was new.  “Wants to learn more about me?  I thought he knew me better than I know myself.”  Vana said with a sighed just as Viigo released her wrist.  As she watched it heal she listened to him talk about how she was.  Vana had always been the type of person to look down on herself, “I can’t help but accept him for who he is, even if I don’t like some of his methods.  I just wish I could get the staff to accept me.”  Vana sighed.
Back to top Go down
Viigo Vanturi

Viigo Vanturi

PostSubject: Re: My Sanctuary ~ Viigo's Supernatural Church (Salvana)   My Sanctuary ~ Viigo's Supernatural Church (Salvana) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:08 pm

Viigo looked at Vana as she spoke. Sighing a bit as she was right. Laying his head in her lap and nuzzled her sleepily.

"Not his mind dear sister. It is never his way for sweet sentimentalities but the fact he can give you those to any extent makes me happy. I just miss times that long since faded into the past."

He whispered softly. Looking at her as she spoke. Giggling a bit.

"Sister he may but he always read the journals you finished so he could learn more about you from your viewpoint not his own."

He explained to her. Listening to her as she spoke. Nuzzling her a bit.

"The staff are unimportant. They don't accept me nbut the one who matters does."
Back to top Go down
Salvana Vanturi

Salvana Vanturi

PostSubject: Re: My Sanctuary ~ Viigo's Supernatural Church (Salvana)   My Sanctuary ~ Viigo's Supernatural Church (Salvana) Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:37 pm

Vana had no trouble moving a little so Viigo could lay his head on her lap and she found herself running her fingers through his hair. She always did this to Jasel when he would let her because it help him to relax. She did get irritated a little when Jasel accused her of flirting with Viigo because she didn't look at it like that. She just wanted him to feel loved by at least one family member. "Well if Jasel wants to be like that then screw him." Vana stated, "You have me and I will love you for the both of us."

Vana was surprised that Jasel read her journals, not that she really minded, she just wished he would tell her. "Not sure what he is going to find out about me that he doesn't already know. None of my deepest secrets are in the journals."

Vana was still running her fingers through his hair and she noticed he was falling asleep, "Well that matter to me, I am not a bad person."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Sanctuary ~ Viigo's Supernatural Church (Salvana)   My Sanctuary ~ Viigo's Supernatural Church (Salvana) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

My Sanctuary ~ Viigo's Supernatural Church (Salvana)
Page 1 of 1