Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

I shouldn't be here? Well neither should you. (Marshal)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebecca James
Slytherin Sixth Year
Rebecca James

I shouldn't be here? Well neither should you. (Marshal) Empty
PostSubject: I shouldn't be here? Well neither should you. (Marshal)   I shouldn't be here? Well neither should you. (Marshal) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:59 pm

How dare Marshal Vanders even have the audacity to suggest that she sneaked around? She didn't sneak. Rebecca James didn't sneak anywhere, thank you very much. Rebecca headed into the forest, glancing around, making sure that nobody noticed her as she slipped into the thick, dense trees. The forest really wasn't anything special, but she didn't have to hide her. She could be herself. She looked around the small clearing and climbed up a large tree, sitting down on a lowish branch, her slim legs dangling down below her. Marshal taking that Hufflepuff First Year had really annoyed her. She didn't even get time to confuse the little kid further. Picking on people was her speciality. It probably had something to do with being brought up in a house of Death Eaters. If only her knew what she was really capable of. If only he knew about the mark on her left arm. Then he'd be sorry. She leaned back against the trunk of the tree, swinging her legs, waiting for something interesting to happen.
Back to top Go down
Marshal Vanders
Slytherin Sixth Year
Marshal Vanders

PostSubject: Re: I shouldn't be here? Well neither should you. (Marshal)   I shouldn't be here? Well neither should you. (Marshal) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:02 pm

Marshal had helped the first year kid back to where he was going without reentering the school. Then went home into the forest. He had been running in his unicorn form with Bavo on his back. Shifting human again when he sensed and was soon informed, that an outsider of the forest had entered. The unicorn prince was leader of the unicorns but the only one aside from those on the far side away from the hogwarts place that lived here. He was born and raised here. He wouldn't understand about the mark on her arm even if he knew but he got that sinking feeling and knew the mean scary girl Rebecca invaded the forest again. Sighing he ran through it with no shirt on and Bavo on his head where he used to have a hat. His father's wand in his pocket as he looked at her. "Why do you keep invading the forest? You say you don't sneak then you come where the people people like you aren't allowed. That sounds like sneaking to me according to what my birth mommy said." he said softly. Staying safely hidden in shadows.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca James
Slytherin Sixth Year
Rebecca James

PostSubject: Re: I shouldn't be here? Well neither should you. (Marshal)   I shouldn't be here? Well neither should you. (Marshal) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:18 am

Rebecca froze when she heard someone talk and she jumped down off the tree, landing gracefully on her feet. She spun around, trying to figure out where the voice was coming from. "I'm not invading." She scoffed, looking in every direction to find the body that matched the voice. She heard the bit about not sneaking so knew that it was Marshal. "Marshal Vanders." She muttered to herself as she instantly relaxed. What could he do to her? "Vanders. I didn't sneak in here. I simply walked in. And I couldn't care less what your birth 'mommy' told you. Everybody's mother tells them different." She shrugged, twirling her wand around in her hand. "So....are you gonna come out and say hello?" She asked with fake politeness.
Back to top Go down
Marshal Vanders
Slytherin Sixth Year
Marshal Vanders

PostSubject: Re: I shouldn't be here? Well neither should you. (Marshal)   I shouldn't be here? Well neither should you. (Marshal) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:43 pm

Marshal pointed his father's wand at her. "You are invading. This is not your home you scary people people girl." He said. Staying in the shadows so she couldn't find his voice. He knew this forest better than she ever would. He wouldn't be found unless he messed up. "Same thing when its off limits to people people like you." he said. Blinking a bit. "Maybe but...I don't know others mommy's. I barely remember my own. Evil people people killed her." He said iwth a shrug. "No. You scare me and I don't trust you. Get out of my home." He said.

Casting a spell and fired it at her.
"Sectumsempra" He said. Moving and cast it again. "Crucio." He had seen her wand. He didn't know if they hit. "Expelliarmus." he cast. He learned that one from his younger older sister. "I will protect the forest from you. You have your wand out so you are intending harm." He said with a strange intellect even if the target of that danger might be a little...off.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca James
Slytherin Sixth Year
Rebecca James

PostSubject: Re: I shouldn't be here? Well neither should you. (Marshal)   I shouldn't be here? Well neither should you. (Marshal) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:11 am

Rebecca couldn't focus on where his voice was coming from, so she continued to turn on the spot, trying to find him. ""I'm not invading. I just wanted some time alone." She murmured, gripping her wand tighter in her hand. "I barely remember my mum either. Evil people killed her too. So maybe we do have something in common." She replied calmly. "Marshal. I'm not here to scare you. I just wanted to be alone. I'm not going anywhere."

Luckily, the first one had missed her, hitting off a tree nearby. The second spell hit her in the stomach and knocked her to the ground. She writhed around, screaming in pain for a few seconds until he stopped the curse. "Your not allowed!" She screeched, panting heavily. Her wand flew out of her hand when he cast the third spell and she looked at the floor, tears in her eyes. "I wasn't going to do anything...." She held a hand to her head, the unforgivable curse still fresh in her mind, not that she hadn't had it done to her before. "That spell....You can go to Azkaban..."
Back to top Go down
Marshal Vanders
Slytherin Sixth Year
Marshal Vanders

PostSubject: Re: I shouldn't be here? Well neither should you. (Marshal)   I shouldn't be here? Well neither should you. (Marshal) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:31 am

Marshal looked at her. Not saying anything at first. Continuing to keep up his shadows movements. He looked at her. "Time alone? THen why were you storming around like an angry banshee? You looked out for blood." He said. Looking down a bit as she spoke. He felt bad for her. "You always scare me. You could get hurt too and I don't want people hurt in the forest." His eyes widened and he screamed in shock at what the first spell did to the tree then in horror when the second spell hit her and she was screaming in pain. He rushed out and over to her.

Tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry. I didn't know it would hurt you." He said. Kneeling down by her and nuzzled her with his forehead. A bright light started in the middle then broke the glamour as his horn sent a tingling warming and healing energy through her. Healing her from the spell. A second later the spell was in place again. There was a few minutes between the two that the golden horn was able to be seen. He nervously hugged her. "I'm sorry...I didn't know it would hurt you. I just wanted to protect the forest since when I was little I was too young to protect it. Daddy told me these spells would help me protect the forest and mommy." He said.

Looking at her. "Are you okay now?" The youth asked. Holding her still. "Why isn't it allowed to be used? Why can you go somewhere? What is Askaban? I don't understand." He looked confused. Holding her close. "Why you so mean to me all the time? If you wanted to be alone or away from the others if you just asked I'd take you to see the centuars."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca James
Slytherin Sixth Year
Rebecca James

PostSubject: Re: I shouldn't be here? Well neither should you. (Marshal)   I shouldn't be here? Well neither should you. (Marshal) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:45 pm

Bex leaned back against a tree as she tried to get her breath back. "Don't. Come. Near. Me." She begged, running her fingers through her, now messy, hair. "Of course that spell is wrong! It's one of the unforgivable curses! How do you even know it?!" She yelled, close to tears. "I was just sitting here. Minding my own business. I come here so I can think. It's no big deal. There's no reason to attack me. How could you not know that spell would hurt me? And that first one would make me suffer too." She explained angrily but not as scary as she used to be as the cruciatus curse had messed with her head. "I'll be fine. Just please, let go of me." She sighed, trying to push him off. "Your so dumb when it comes to this stuff. Like that kid Jessie. It isn't allowed because it's illegal. Against the law. Azkaban is the wizarding prison. You get sent there for breaking the Wizard Law. Which you've just done by the way, but you won't get caught." She added, not wanting to worry him. "Azkaban is where my father and brother are." She admitted, looking down at the floor, feeling dizzy and sick. "Promise me that you won't cast that spell ever again, Marshal. That one or the first one."
Back to top Go down
Marshal Vanders
Slytherin Sixth Year
Marshal Vanders

PostSubject: Re: I shouldn't be here? Well neither should you. (Marshal)   I shouldn't be here? Well neither should you. (Marshal) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:54 pm

Marshal took ahold of her hands and pinned them to her side. "Stop before you make me hurt you...I'm trying to heal you...just let me heal you." He said. He dropped the glamour revealing the unicorn horn. He laid his head against her stomach. Without pain the unicorn horn poked her sending a warm soothing healing energy throughout her entire form. Taking away the pain, sickness and dizziness. He held her still so he didn't hurt her. "Please hold still...I've never healed moving targets before." He said softly. Letting her go and ut the glamour back up to hide his horn after a moment. She probably got a good look at it.

"I'm sorry." He said softly. "You were walking with your wand out. My fight or flight instinct is to usually run but when it involves the forest...I want to protect my home. And you were angry and screaming my name in anger...it scared me and I reacted to protect the forest. It is my place of birth." He said softly. Not letting her go yet. He liftd his egaze to her. "What is an unforgivable curse?" He askedsoftly. He lowered his hands then raised one to wipe away the maiden's tear. His mind thinking a bit like his unicorn right now. "Don't cry maiden. I won't make you cry anymore. I'm sorry." He said softly. Looking at her. "I don't know your people people laws. They don't concern me. I'm not really a people people...only half of me is even wizard people anyways. I'm all creature people...so...really...the wizarding laws aren't something I even know." He spoke softly.

Listening to her speak. "I did? I didn't know this." He wiped away her tears. "I didn't know the spell would hurt you. My birth daddy said...Marshal these spells will help you protect mommy when I'm not here. He had a strange mark on his tummy...I hazily remember it. When I was little he helped me learn to bathe...said it would make me more human to know how to do human things." He spoke with a faraway look. "My birth daddy's name was Gregori Vanders...he was a people people like you. I was born different...born like my mother..." He said softly.

Looking at her and somewhat straddled her as he wiped away her tears. "Don't cry maiden...I promise I won't use the bad spell anymore. I didn't know it was bad or evil." He said truthfully. "Or the first one? Okay...I won't use it either. I promise...just promise you will be my friend and not try and hurt or scare me anymore. Please?" He asked. Nuzzling her cheek lightly. "I know all my daddy's spells. He taught me and was happy when I learned them all. Even one that scared me to say it...he said it would help protect me, mommy and the forest but I was too young to use them well and mommy told me to run...so I lost both my parents when I was only about five in people people."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca James
Slytherin Sixth Year
Rebecca James

PostSubject: Re: I shouldn't be here? Well neither should you. (Marshal)   I shouldn't be here? Well neither should you. (Marshal) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:42 pm

She took some deep breaths as he healed her, feeling more relaxed as the pain disappeared. "Your the unicorn that Jessie saw?!" She exclaimed, her eyes wide. "You had a horn...." She frowned as she watched it disappear right in front of her. "No way." She shook her head in disbelief.

Once he was finished, she sat up properly and raked her hands through her hair before responding to his questions. "An unforgivable curse is a spell that is against the wizarding law. It's not allowed to be used. Though your dad's friends obviously don't listen to that. They take the law into their own hands. Well if your birth dad taught you that, then he was mental. He shouldn't be doing any of that. It's even stupider of him to teach you them. If your a half wizard, then you have to follow the law too. Unless you want to end up in Azkaban." She explained, looking at him carefully as he straddled her.

She sighed heavily when he explained further. "Good. Don't use either of the spells." She pushed his hand away. "I don't cry. I'm not crying. I never cry." She stated confidently. She frowned when he mentioned losing his parents. "I understand. My mother died when I was 8. Then my father got sent to Azkaban when I was 10. My brother wasn't far behind him." She mumbled. "I don't do friendships Marshal." Rebecca muttered, remembering the conversation she had with Jessie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I shouldn't be here? Well neither should you. (Marshal)   I shouldn't be here? Well neither should you. (Marshal) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I shouldn't be here? Well neither should you. (Marshal)
Page 1 of 1