Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

New Places, New Adventures (Jordan)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Places, New Adventures (Jordan) Empty
PostSubject: New Places, New Adventures (Jordan)   New Places, New Adventures (Jordan) Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:02 am

Antonio kept his head high as he walked into the unfamiliar area. It was his first time entering Knockturn Alley but he made sure that he didn't look like he was lost or confused. That was a sign of weakness and he certainly did not want to appear weak in any cost. He was able to enter by sliding in with a couple of other witches and wizards and had a feeling that Knockturn Alley was a place he would most definitely enjoy, watching other cynical looking wizards pass by him with an air of confidence and mystery. Antonio looked through a few windows and was pleased to spot many objects that have a strong sense of Dark magic in them. He quickly masked his face with the same indifference expression as the others and was about to continue his exploration of the Alley when he suddenly bumped into someone. Softly cursing at himself for not being as aware of his surroundings, he straightened up and glared at the person, once again not wanting to appear as though he didn't belong.
"Watch where you're going, you wouldn't want to get the wrong person mad." He knew it was a weak threat, but it didn't take much for him to attack. He was keeping his anger in check this time though, he was walking in unknown territory and he figured it's best to observe before letting himself blow up.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McKee

Jordan McKee

PostSubject: Re: New Places, New Adventures (Jordan)   New Places, New Adventures (Jordan) Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:19 am

Jordan walked through the streets of Knockturn Alley with a purpose, she was to get in, get supplies, then get out, though she suspected that wouldn't be happening today. Besides, did it really matter how much time she took getting the supplies as long as she got them? While caught up in her thoughts, the Raven haired witch didn't even realize she had bumped into someone, sending them both to the ground.

As she got up, she made sure her gloves were still on her hand, protecting those around her, though a useful torture tool. The man she'd walked into she realized was now glaring at her, along with a threat. She loved the commanding tone he took on, and decided to play along, not retaliating as she normally would have. "Sorry sir, I didn't realize you were there." she responded with a slight smirk, "I'm Jordan, Jordan McKee, and you are?" she introduced herself.

((Outfit))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Places, New Adventures (Jordan)   New Places, New Adventures (Jordan) Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:58 am

His threatening expression slipped away, her response having caught him complete off guard for he was expecting a threat in return. A smirk took place across his lips but was quickly wiped away and replaced with his indifferent mask yet again. It had been a long time since he was referred to as sir, and while he had just met the female, he could tell she was someone who he can respect. He glanced curiously at her gloves but decided to answer her first.
"Antonio Silva. Some call me Tony or Anthony." It was a useless fact, but he didn't felt the need to continue the threats and went on with a bit more of a calm approach. Of course, that didn't mean he had to apologize. Why should he? "What brings you here on Knockturn Alley, then? A little shopping for supplies?" He asked, as if they had known each other back then and are bringing back up an unfinished conversation from before. The thought was silly, but there none the less, to his annoyance. He glanced over at the supplies then back at her, thinking about whether he should stop by a shop to get some supplies himself later.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McKee

Jordan McKee

PostSubject: Re: New Places, New Adventures (Jordan)   New Places, New Adventures (Jordan) Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:08 am

Jordan nodded, "Nice to meet you, Antonio, I'd say you can call me something else, but there's really no way of shortening Jordan, is there?" she replied, shifting her weight so she was leaning on her right side. "A daily run for supplies, yes, I was running low, and Knockturn alley has a much better selection than its counterpart." she replied, "I actually need to pick up a few more before I leave." the witch explained, "Would you perhaps like to join me? I feel as you're the kind of person I could benefit from getting to know better." she inquired, biting her lower lip slightly as she did so. She could use some company, and some company from this man certainly wouldn't be bad company.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Places, New Adventures (Jordan)   New Places, New Adventures (Jordan) Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:28 am

"Is that so? Well, I'm sure I can think something up to call you by." he responded smoothly. He nodded, glad that he knew what she was talking about. Diagon Alley did have items, but none seem to hold as much darkness as Knockturn Alley did. "It does, the supplies here are much greater in power and absolutely useful." He agreed. As she asked him to join her, the smirk slowly returned. He realized he was growing fond of her direct personality, and nodded to her question. "Of course, and oddly enough I feel the same way, Jordan." He stepped aside and gestured her to continue forward. "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Places, New Adventures (Jordan)   New Places, New Adventures (Jordan) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

New Places, New Adventures (Jordan)
Page 1 of 1