Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

A Ghost From the Past (Austin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Avion Deamon

Avion Deamon

A Ghost From the Past (Austin) Empty
PostSubject: A Ghost From the Past (Austin)   A Ghost From the Past (Austin) Icon_minitime1Mon May 19, 2014 12:09 am

Avion was enjoying his free time he had recently acquired now that he was free to do so again. He wandered around Knockturn with his turban wrapped around his head and the only thing that showed was his eyes. He knew that he was safe but he really wanted to keep his identity a secret until the one he was looking for was found. His eyes were flashing red.

It was time to get back what belonged to him his property. He found his way into a bar and sat down he was getting rather frustrated for each turn he had failed finding himself.
Back to top Go down
Austin Tyler
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Austin Tyler

PostSubject: Re: A Ghost From the Past (Austin)   A Ghost From the Past (Austin) Icon_minitime1Mon May 19, 2014 4:57 am

A Ghost From the Past (Austin) Garden_2_by_satoru_iko-d45u1vs
(Austin Right Now)

Austin was high as all get out yet not drunk so reaction time was fine. He went into the club. Dressed like a girl. He had grown his hair out long and did his nails and makeup. Going on stage as Atreya. He walked out as the androgynous male named Atreya. He sensed danger yet was too high to register it. Moving his form he slowly began to sing. His first song of the night. He didn't see Avion yet or he would have frozen up. Using his powers to form the illusions before him. Replacing him until the break between songs.

"I am done pretending
You have failed to find what's left
I will suck you dry again
Some are not worth saving
You are such a pretty mess
I will choke the life within

Now you want to take me down
As if I even care
I am the monster in your head
And I thought you'd learn by now
It seems you haven't yet
I am the venom in your skin
And now your life
Is broken

After the lights go out on you
After your worthless life is through
I will remember how you scream
I can't afford to care
I can't afford to care

I am suffocating
You have failed to pull me in
I will drag you down again
Life is unrelenting
Feeding lies into my head
I will feed the lies you live

Now you want to take me down
As if I even care
I am the monster in your head
And I thought you'd learn by now
It seems you haven't yet
I am the venom in your skin
And now your life
Is broken

I can't afford to care
I can't afford to care

I can't afford to care
I can't afford to care
I can't afford to care

I can't afford to car."

He stopped and breathed for a minute. Eyes closed as he reappeared.

Back to top Go down
Avion Deamon

Avion Deamon

PostSubject: Re: A Ghost From the Past (Austin)   A Ghost From the Past (Austin) Icon_minitime1Wed May 21, 2014 10:50 am

A small smile crossed Avion's face as he recognized the performer however he stayed where he was no matter how much he wanted to go up and grab him right there and then. He had a couple of drinks as he waited then just skipped the glass and ordered a bottle fire whiskey. Which he chugged down after he mixed it with a pint of blood and then he just stared at the stage with bright red eyes.

He thought of what he was going to do the brat who thought he could escape him.
Back to top Go down
Austin Tyler
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Austin Tyler

PostSubject: Re: A Ghost From the Past (Austin)   A Ghost From the Past (Austin) Icon_minitime1Wed May 21, 2014 11:01 am

Austin started singing and the images changed. He moved around and danced with the singing. His voice was feminine. He didn't know that Avion was there yet. When he finished the song he bowed and moved off the stage.Going to the bartender and bought some booze. He drank it as he waited for the next song time to come around. He tensed as he sensed something then shook his head.

"
You’re determined by faith
You pretend to make up
You lay out your case like the enemy
But all that you got
through dirty white lies
Can’t find the damned correct way of blaming me
for your crimes
Won’t you talk to me
Don’t laugh and run away
I’m onto you, yesterday
with empty eyes
I don’t know where I’m going
in search for answers
I don’t know who I’m fighting
I stand with empty eyes
You’re like a ghost within me
who’s draining my life
It’s like my soul is see through
Right through my empty eyes
I’m about to give in
Got nowhere to go
Afraid of the sense I’m holding on
There’s no other way
No doubt in the end
But I ain’t got a thing to lose
Nothing to defend
Won’t you talk to me
Don’t laugh and run away
I’m onto you, yesterday
With empty eyes
In search for answers
I stand with empty eyes

who’s draining my life
Right through my empty eyes
Ohh, ohh please won’t you give in to me
Won’t you finally speak true from lie
You’re determined by faith
You pretend to make up
You lay out your case like the enemy
like the enemey
With empty eyes
in search for answers
I stand with empty eyes
who’s draining my life
Right through my empty eyes."

Back to top Go down
Avion Deamon

Avion Deamon

PostSubject: Re: A Ghost From the Past (Austin)   A Ghost From the Past (Austin) Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:45 am

A smile crossed Avion's face he had thought of what he was going to do now he needed to just get his mark. How was he going to do that he was not sure. But he knew he had to act quickly. For at the moment he had the upper hand though that would end soon Austin would soon sense him then his window would fade and he would have to wait for another time to capture him which would be slim.

He waited until Austin finished his latest song and remembered how much he loved listening to the boy sing. He then stood up and made his way to the stage trying to keep to the wall as much as he could while blending in with the crowd. When he finally reached it he found an empty table near by it and just waited for the perfect moment.
Back to top Go down
Austin Tyler
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Austin Tyler

PostSubject: Re: A Ghost From the Past (Austin)   A Ghost From the Past (Austin) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:04 pm

Austin had grown his hair out long so that he could play Atraya with natural length not real hair extensions. He finished on the stage and was slowly coming into his senses. Something was off. He wasn't sure what. He looked around but didn't see anyone he knew. He took a drink of lakota spirits that was fairly thinned out. He moved around the stage dancing to the song that the dj started to play. Finally he descended from the stage. The owner announced a different band and things went back to normal. He tensed as he sensed him. He couldn't spot him without showing it. Instead he started to walk quicker off the stage and to head towards the crowd to vanish into it. Window of opportunity was quickly closing for Avion....he moved faster yet didn't show any increase. Trying to not let on he'd realized who was present.
Back to top Go down
Avion Deamon

Avion Deamon

PostSubject: Re: A Ghost From the Past (Austin)   A Ghost From the Past (Austin) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:42 pm

Avion noticed a slight increase in Austin's speed as he began to walk off the stage and into the crowd he quickly jumped from his seat and briskly walked over to the boy. Placing a hand over his mouth and with his free hand grabs one of Austin's hands behind his back before attaching a silver plated cuff on his wrist.

"Hello Austin miss me?" He whispered into the boy's ear as he removed his hand from his mouth and pushed him into the shadows where he quickly locked the boy's other wrist into the other cuff. He then lead him out the back entrance.
Back to top Go down
Austin Tyler
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Austin Tyler

PostSubject: Re: A Ghost From the Past (Austin)   A Ghost From the Past (Austin) Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:07 am

Austin yipped but his mouth was covered too quickly as he twisted and tried to bite the hand but Avion was clever in his mouth hold this time. He looked at him angrily but more fear. Struggling yet trying to not make a scene as a wrist was grabbed behind his back a sound of pain left his lips from the silver plated cuff. Shaking his head a bit. He growled out. "Never. I never miss you. I just escaped from you and no amount of time is short enough freedom from you. Leech." he snapped low enough that it wouldn't cause a scene. "Let go. Ugh...those cuffs always make me nauseous." he growled unhappily. Feeling himself cuffed and struggled. His face didn't display the anger and fear. He struggled and tried to escape. "No." He protested as he was being led out the back entrance. He'd escape...maybe. He'd gotten free before.
Back to top Go down
Avion Deamon

Avion Deamon

PostSubject: Re: A Ghost From the Past (Austin)   A Ghost From the Past (Austin) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:29 am

Avion's eyes turned bright red and he slung the boy over his shoulder and ran out the back entrance. "I will show you what I have been working on while I have been laying low. It happens to be a new method of torture and I think you will like it." He daod with a small grin as he carried the boy to an abandoned builing and got the chain that he had left there he then chained Austin by his wrists so his feet just dangled off the ground.

Leaving to go get a couple things he needed he teasonly blew the boy a kiss and apparated to his quarters where he grabbed his silver laced whip and a whip much like Augustus blade one but all were silver blades that wer braided together by leather straps. And a few more things.

He apparated back pulling out the whip that Austing was accustomed to first. "Now I think a thousand lashes are in order for running off." He said as he made his way around Austin to his back and began to slash the whip across his back.
Back to top Go down
Austin Tyler
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Austin Tyler

PostSubject: Re: A Ghost From the Past (Austin)   A Ghost From the Past (Austin) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:27 pm

Austin glared and cried out as his handcuffed behind his hands arms kept him a bit weak...silver you know. He growled and fought Avion as he was thrown over his shoulder. "I don't want to see! Go away you perverted pedophile!" he snapped hostilely. Trembling as he spoke. "New method of torture oh goodie do I get milk and cookies too?!" He said with smartass sardonic sarcasm.

He was carried off and growled as he got chained up by the wrists. Narrowing his eyes at him.
"Dear lord kill me now the perverted pedophile went fangirl kissing at me." he said in disgust. "He watches too much Miley Cyrus." he muttered a bit. Looking at the guy who came back with the all silver bladed whips. "Well thats gonna hurt like a bitch." He muttered a bit. Sting too afterwards. Watching him as he spoke. Looking at the original whip he grew up learning to endure torture and increase pain tolerance from.. "Its old faithful...hasnt' that piece of shit broken yet? A thousand...wow your flirting with me...kinky. Let me play with that whip and I'l lshow you how to do it right."

He grinned a bit and lurched with some of the lashings. "Just wait pitstop zerorate....the runoff was just the beginning. One day I will kill you...I will be your destruction my devil's harlot demon of my past." he said though a grunt of pain left between the lashings as it hurt but wasn't anything he hadn't learned to endure. "Is that the worst you got? I can handle the baby lashings by now." he said boredly. His body tensed due to abuse history but honestly he barely noticed the strikes.
Back to top Go down
Avion Deamon

Avion Deamon

PostSubject: Re: A Ghost From the Past (Austin)   A Ghost From the Past (Austin) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:02 pm

Avion glared at the boy. "Oh the thousand is just to start my lad and that is with just old faithful. Austin my boy you must learn that no matter how far you run I will find you eventually. I always have and always will." He said as he ripped his shirt from the back and he began to whip the boy. Was there anything that brought him more joy then this moment he could not think so. Though he was not going to let him go so easily. He growled slightly he was angry at the boy but he also had pressure put on him and he was taking it out on him probably was more then he deserved. As he finished the thousand he grabbed on of his silver bladed whip and began to slash repeatedly with that he had lost count on how many times he had hit Austin. He just kept swinging the whip back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Austin Tyler
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Austin Tyler

PostSubject: Re: A Ghost From the Past (Austin)   A Ghost From the Past (Austin) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:15 pm

Austin smirked at the glare. "Old faithful will probably burn in hell just shortly before you leeching batbreath." he said sardonically. Grumbling as Avion ripped the back of the top he was wearing due to being Atraya. "I happened to work really hard on this outfit for Atraya. F**ker." he spat angrily. Tensing though and trembled. A whimper of fear caused him to close his eyes. "One day...I won't run...I'll make the only kill I'll truly enjoy." He said in a quivering yet volatile voice. "Then I won't have to run...nor hide from the demon of my past...I'll have smited him." He said hostilely.

Trembling a bit noticably. He hated him but always felt like a weak child near this male which angered him...frightened him. He'd take other evils on any day but Avion struck the fear into him deeply. He grunted a few times at old faithful but just closed his eyes. Flinching or tensing due to conditioning over the years since he was young but he had a feeling he wasn't the only reason this was so...abnormal for Avion. Crying out in pain then hissing. Between lashings that bloodied his back letting the sweet aroma flow he asked. "So...who...else...you...pissed...at?" He cried out or gritted his teeth. Hissing and whimpered at times.

The alternating patterns caused his vision to black. Cries left along with whimpers and whines due to the silver...those would scare. Blood trailed out the side of his mouth as he began to weaken and lose consciousness the silver handcuffs didn't help. "Fuck you asshole."

(blacked out to incoherent blurry vision unconnected to reality)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Ghost From the Past (Austin)   A Ghost From the Past (Austin) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A Ghost From the Past (Austin)
Page 1 of 1