Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

To Get Supplies {Open}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isis Dante

Isis Dante

To Get Supplies {Open} Empty
PostSubject: To Get Supplies {Open}   To Get Supplies {Open} Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:20 pm

Isis had been in need of some books for her classes and decided that she was long over due a trip to Diagon Alley. As she walked down the cobbled streets she noted the local life. It must have been interesting to have a place like this so close to home. She knew that they did not have anything like this in Greece, usually you just ordered your items and someone would deliver them for you. Her you could have an actual experience with a shop owner and meet people. It was a nice thought. Her coppery hair blew in the wind and her green dress swayed like a dance that it and the wind were doing without her knowledge. She narrowed her verdant green eyes at her destination, Florish and Blotts. She glided toward the shop with purpose and a dignified expression.
Back to top Go down
Tabi Ann Prewett

Tabi Ann Prewett

PostSubject: Re: To Get Supplies {Open}   To Get Supplies {Open} Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:08 am

Tabi was on her way to her shop, but had hear that there was a new potions book out so she headed over to the book store to pick it up.  She was coming around a corner and bumped into someone, "Oh I am sorry, I really should watch where I am going."  Tabi said rather politely.  She had come to learn over the years she could not always be as mean to people as she did during school unless she had too.
Back to top Go down
Isis Dante

Isis Dante

PostSubject: Re: To Get Supplies {Open}   To Get Supplies {Open} Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:38 pm

Isis was strolling toward the book shop when she collided with something out of nowhere. When she could see clearly she seen what she had collided with was a woman. She adjusted her feather in her hair and then fixed her dress. Her coppery hair seemed to flow back into place as if it had never been tousled. She looked the woman over and made sure there were no injuries. "I do apologize! I wasn't looking where I was going. Are you ok ma'am?" Isis asked the poor woman she had knocked into. She should have noticed her, it was very unlike her to be so clumsy.
Back to top Go down
Tabi Ann Prewett

Tabi Ann Prewett

PostSubject: Re: To Get Supplies {Open}   To Get Supplies {Open} Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:56 pm

Tabi stopped and looked at this woman when she apologized to her, because she was not at fault really.  "I am fine, honestly, but I believe it was I that ran into you."  Tabi said with a smile.  "Well I am Tabi, are you out shopping for school?"  Tabi asked remember what it was like to go shopping.
Back to top Go down
Isis Dante

Isis Dante

PostSubject: Re: To Get Supplies {Open}   To Get Supplies {Open} Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:10 pm

Isis nodded politely to the girls apology and waved her wand getting all her items back in place. She smiled at the woman then and learned her name was Tabi. Her attire was quite beautiful and she seemed to have a good head on her shoulders judging by the way she acted. "Hello, my name is Isis! Oh and yes I am trying to gather some last minute supplies for my first year student's first lesson." She informed Tabi and she tried to gather her direction on which way she should be going.
Back to top Go down
Tabi Ann Prewett

Tabi Ann Prewett

PostSubject: Re: To Get Supplies {Open}   To Get Supplies {Open} Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:12 pm

Tabi smiled a little when she found out she was a professor, the one thing Tabi never wanted to do so there was no envy there.  "That sounds a little fun."  Tabi said "I feel pretty bad for the professors if they have students like I was."  Tabi said with a laugh.  "So what subject are you going to teach?"  Tabi asked nicely.
Back to top Go down
Isis Dante

Isis Dante

PostSubject: Re: To Get Supplies {Open}   To Get Supplies {Open} Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:09 pm

Isis smiled as she listened to Tabi describe her school days. She remembered that there was nothing she wanted more in her last few years at school than to teach. She fiddled with a ruffle on her dress and nodded to the woman, "I am going to be the new Transfiguration Professor at Beauxbatons. I am looking forward to it very much!" Isis felt a ruffle of the breeze in the late autumn air, it gave her a slight chill down her spine.
Back to top Go down
Tabi Ann Prewett

Tabi Ann Prewett

PostSubject: Re: To Get Supplies {Open}   To Get Supplies {Open} Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:59 pm

Tabi smiled back at the woman, "I had thought about teaching potions because I never thought the teachers were good enough, but then I had to take over my father's class."

Tabi laughed a little at her transfiguration skills when the woman told her what she was teaching, "I have never been very good at Transfiguration."  Tabi said then held out her hand, "I am Tabitha Prewett, but you can call me Tabi."
Back to top Go down
Isis Dante

Isis Dante

PostSubject: Re: To Get Supplies {Open}   To Get Supplies {Open} Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:27 am

Isis smiled as the woman told her about her close encounter with becoming a teacher. Honestly Isis couldn't imagine any other occupation. She loved children and to watch them grow and learn. The autumn air seemed to give her chills, this was rather cold weather for the time of year. When Tabi introduced herself, she realized that she was talking to the owner of Prewett's Apothecary. "It's nice to meet you Ms. Prewett. I seem to have just realized that you are the owner of the Apothecary." She informed the woman as she fiddled with her hair feeling rather silly for not noticing, she was usually very good at these things.
Back to top Go down
Tabi Ann Prewett

Tabi Ann Prewett

PostSubject: Re: To Get Supplies {Open}   To Get Supplies {Open} Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:34 am

Tabi couldn't understand why someone would like teaching, or being cooped up in the castle for months on end. Tabi loved her freedom now that she was a adult. "Please its Tabi, and just wait until you meet my sister and then you will probably get really confused." Tabi laughed at thinking about her sister.

"So I am thinking of going and having some tea, would you care to join me?" Tabi asked
Back to top Go down
Isis Dante

Isis Dante

PostSubject: Re: To Get Supplies {Open}   To Get Supplies {Open} Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:50 pm

Isis smiled at the other woman when she insisted that she call her Tabi. Isis shifted her weight ever so slightly as she was speaking with the other woman. Her reddish copper hair catching a faint breeze and blew behind her shoulders. The other woman asked if she would join her for tea and she couldn't help noticing that she was a bit peckish. "Of course, I would love to! Please lead the way." Isis told the woman, she thought this would be a good way off her newly appointed Deputy Headmistress position.
Back to top Go down
Tabi Ann Prewett

Tabi Ann Prewett

PostSubject: Re: To Get Supplies {Open}   To Get Supplies {Open} Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:18 am

Tabi was glad Isis had agreed to have tea with her so she led the way to the shop around the corner and smiled as she looked behind her for Isis. "Here we go, I have to admit this is my favorite tea spot." Tabi said as she opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Get Supplies {Open}   To Get Supplies {Open} Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

To Get Supplies {Open}
Page 1 of 1