Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

Hmm .... ice cream (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrea Chowelly
Mudrost Prefect
Andrea Chowelly

Hmm .... ice cream (open) Empty
PostSubject: Hmm .... ice cream (open)   Hmm .... ice cream (open) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:33 pm

Andrea had went to England, London and then to Wizarding England soon. She walked around Diagon Alley and wondered what to do today. She of course did buy few stuffs from shops where she found something useful and good.

Soon she walked in her favorite ice cream place, Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour. She have went here since she was first year. And after few minutes it was her time to order. "I'll take strawberry and chocolate one, please," she said with smile. Soon she fid get what she had ordered.

After little bit searching she did find on empty seat near the window but other dide of room. She walked there and took a seat. Girl slowly began to eat her ice cream awhile she looked out of window.
Back to top Go down
Hana Latswick
Khabrost Third Year
Hana Latswick

PostSubject: Re: Hmm .... ice cream (open)   Hmm .... ice cream (open) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:59 pm

Hana flitted towards the ice cream shop in Diagon Alley. She really wanted to get some supplies and items found only here in the alleys that almost all the schools came to. Other than American wizards who went to Salem anyways. She had heard the ice cream shop was open again so she slowed as she neared it. Walking to the store's entrance and opened it. What a chillingly refreshing scent that hit her nose. She smiled a bit and walked inside. "Chocolate peanut butter cup." She ordered. Her romanian accent showing and with some difficulty finally managed to get the young clerk to understand. Receiving her ice cream she paid for it and found herself a seat. Sitting across from the girl at the same table. "I hope you don't mind my sitting here dearie." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Andrea Chowelly
Mudrost Prefect
Andrea Chowelly

PostSubject: Re: Hmm .... ice cream (open)   Hmm .... ice cream (open) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:59 am

Andrea looked at the girl who had sit across from her when she did speak. "No I don't mind," she said to her then with a small smile. She did take another spoonful from her ice cream and wondered who this girl exactly was. She have seen in her school so they deffienetly go to same school but different houses for sure. "You go to Durmstrang right?" she had to ask it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hmm .... ice cream (open)   Hmm .... ice cream (open) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hmm .... ice cream (open)
Page 1 of 1