Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

Free time to do something (Geovanni)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lakeesha Miller

Lakeesha Miller

Free time to do something (Geovanni) Empty
PostSubject: Free time to do something (Geovanni)   Free time to do something (Geovanni) Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:59 am

Lakeeshadid went to Diagon Alley to buy few stuffs for herself. Ahe needed to visit here quiet many shops. She walked around and did buy what needed. Then whem she felt hungry she walked into the Leaky Couldron. It was good place. She did order something to eat and coffee to drink. She did sat down to empty table. She hoped to meet also her new friend here, she wasn't sure where she could meet him again. She had asked him to meet her again few days ago through owl here in this place basically.
Back to top Go down
Geovanni Balzolis

Geovanni Balzolis

PostSubject: Re: Free time to do something (Geovanni)   Free time to do something (Geovanni) Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:26 pm

Geovanni was extremely shocked that he had encountered Lakeesha a few times the past few weeks. He knew they were coincidental but slowly she had earned his trust. He viewed her as a friend...maybe? He couldn't remember the last time he felt he was worthy of friends. Mimi was on upper chest on the side. Little arms hugging him as she slept. Thumb in her mouth. He carried the baby bag over his right shoulder. He had been quite startled when Lakeesha sent an owl for him. It took numerous readings and Mimi hearing him say Kesha's name and looking happy for him to decide to go. He would have owled back but didn't have any writing utensils right now.

His feet took him towards Diagon Alley. The memories flooded him and he had to shake them away repeatedly. He found the Leaky Cauldron but stood outside of it, off to the side out of the way, for a long time. He looked down at Mimi. His daughter was getting attached. If he would have allowed himself to admit it...so was he. Turning...he went to a flower stall and searched the flowers for something that would be worthy of Kesha. Mimi woke up and pointed to a peachish yellow rose. "Dat one papa." She said with some effort.. Grabbing for it.

Geovanni looked at her. Flushing. "Alright Mimi." He paid for it and headed inside. Handing it to Mimi to hand Lakeesha as he looked for her. Spotting her and walked over. "Lakeesha?" He said questioningly. When she looked up. "Mimi would like to give you a flower we bought for you." He stated. A nervous shy tone to it yet there was an underlyng romantic vibe to it. It had a smaller one attached. "Mimi said this one...I think its because its fully blossomed yet has a smaller one attached to it. Like she is to me." He said in a romantic sort of way. His buried self showing a bit.

Free time to do something (Geovanni) 23tjd5k

https://2img.net/h/oi60.tinypic.com/23tjd5k.jpg (for your closet ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Lakeesha Miller

Lakeesha Miller

PostSubject: Re: Free time to do something (Geovanni)   Free time to do something (Geovanni) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:42 pm

Lakeesha did drink her coffee when she did hear familiar voice saying her name. She looked towards there and saw Geovanni and Mimi. She did even saw the flower and soon Mimi gave it to her. She also did listen what he said. "Thank you both, it's very beautiful," she said with warm smile. Usually people didn't give her gifts, okay just for Christmas or Birthday, so she was quite touched by it.
Back to top Go down
Geovanni Balzolis

Geovanni Balzolis

PostSubject: Re: Free time to do something (Geovanni)   Free time to do something (Geovanni) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:09 pm

Geovanni looked at Kesha. Smiling a bit when she took it from Mimi. Blushing a bit. Mimi babbled in baby human tongue and cooed happily. When she spoke to him it been in demon tongue not human. Waving her arms as she tried to reach towards Kesha. Geovanni smiled as she spoke to him. "You're welcome Lakeesha." He sat down as he ordered a drink. "You wanted to hang out you said my friend?" He asked hesitantly. Still nervous and skittish yet more relaxed around Kesha than others.
Back to top Go down
Lakeesha Miller

Lakeesha Miller

PostSubject: Re: Free time to do something (Geovanni)   Free time to do something (Geovanni) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:16 pm

Lakeesha smiled at Geovanni and then Mimi, who was trying to reach to her. It was like girl did like her already, so did she actually. She was happy to be around these two. "Yeah I said. You two basically are my only friends with who I can talk easily. I don't have to hide who I am really basically. Not sure why but it's like that," she said then and looked at the flower in her hand. She needed vase for it and water but she was to lazy to go and bring it. So she just used magic for it before she did she looked around if there isn't any muggle around. She smiled innocently and did put flower in it. "My most friends are fake ones, I know but I still hang out with them some times," she added now.
Back to top Go down
Geovanni Balzolis

Geovanni Balzolis

PostSubject: Re: Free time to do something (Geovanni)   Free time to do something (Geovanni) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:32 pm

Geovanni looked at Lakeesha and held onto Mimi who finally settled down again. Sitting down and nodded his head. "I am glad we are friends. I haven't had one of those in a long time." He said with a nervous tone yet genuinely meant words. He looked at her. Smiling a bit. He watched her magic a vase and looked at her. "I'm hunting for a different job. I have a feeling something good will happen that will benefit me and mimi as long as I keep up faith in the higher powers." he said. Listening to her speak about her friends. "Why do you say they are fake?"
Back to top Go down
Lakeesha Miller

Lakeesha Miller

PostSubject: Re: Free time to do something (Geovanni)   Free time to do something (Geovanni) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:52 pm

She nodded on all that what she said. "Yeah I'm glad to that you two are my friends now," she back with smile to them and she was honest. "That's good idea for sure. Yeah and believe in it. I'm sure you'll find something for yourself," she said with smile. "Oh I did became healer now in that hospital called St. Mungos," she had to say it now also too. She was now healer and she liked to be it. She liked to help others so it was good job for her. When he asked why she is saying that friends are fake. "They hang out with me only when I have money or i'm treating them with lunch, dinner and so on. But their isn't there when I need a friend," she said then and sighed. She hated but it was like that, most of times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free time to do something (Geovanni)   Free time to do something (Geovanni) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Free time to do something (Geovanni)
Page 1 of 1