Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite)

Go down 
+2
Aiden Wickham
Jessie Kinston
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessie Kinston
Ravenclaw First Year
Jessie Kinston

Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite) Empty
PostSubject: Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite)   Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite) Icon_minitime1Fri May 09, 2014 10:08 pm

Jessie had been freed from the man Clemson. Gotten to where he could relieve himself and grab up his few things. He walked with "Mr. Hero" also known as Augustus Rookwood Jr. and Aiden. "So you are the good guys Mister? So who are the bad guys?" He asked curiously. his bag swinging as he held onto Augustus's hand as they walked. "So what is Hogwarts Papi Hero?" He asked curiously. Leaning in as he skipped alongside him. He looked around. "Where are we?" He asked. They had left muggleworld and he didn't know it. He hummed a bit as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Wickham

Aiden Wickham

PostSubject: Re: Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite)   Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite) Icon_minitime1Fri May 09, 2014 10:27 pm

Freeing that kid, was kind of well fun? Yeah. Baskerville was sleeping somewhere. Silly mutt. With a sigh he looked about and put his hands in his pockets. That little escapade with the male named "Clemson" was interesting. Man was dead and he made sure no one would... find out the truth. Like usual. Deception was his forte. Most of the building was burnt down so he finished it. Made it look like it had been an accident. Baskerville even got a few bones out of it for helping, cow bones that is. 

His jade eyes looked to the boy, such innocence... he missed beign a child. Then again he was probably the only Gryffondor Death Eater. Sighing he shrugged, "In ways.... Not that I am not. Him, I will not answer." he said softly. He couldn't tell the kid he was a bad guy. That would suck but... he was a villain. Blinking he looked to Augustus, "Gloop." he said in a mutter finishing the thought about what he was reminded of when thinking of the guy's name. Then with a chuckle he spoke, "Why in a magical land of pure phantasm and spectacle, the whole world would envy it if they the ones bellow me and he knew of it." he said open palmed gesturing to the area.

"Why we are in a place of awesomeness." he said with his full flax Irish accent. Actually he was just playing it up for the young blood. Then he calmed down a bit and rose a brow, "Its the Wizarding world."
Back to top Go down
Augustus Rookwood Jr

Augustus Rookwood Jr

PostSubject: Re: Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite)   Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite) Icon_minitime1Sat May 10, 2014 2:48 pm

Augustus flinched slightly at being called a hero but was not going to correct the kid at least not for the moment. He just smiled and ruffled the kids hair. "Hogwarts a school for those who have unique talents they are also know as wizards and witches. Seeing that you have a letter it proves that you must be one and therefore I will be making sure you get to the school. Though you will have to promise to report back to me and no one else." He said with a smile he was starting to like the kid but was not sure why exactly.

"The bad guys as you put are the one's who run the ministry they are always trying to stop us and lock us up for umm.. Being good." Augusts hoped that the kid would not read to far into his answers.
Back to top Go down
Anzi Carin

Anzi Carin

PostSubject: Re: Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite)   Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite) Icon_minitime1Sat May 10, 2014 3:15 pm

(permission to npc Collin following Anzi)

Anzi met up with Collin in one of her less used disguises. She pickpocketed him with ease but made sure he felt her slight groping before she vanished out and had his lighter in her hand. They were someplace where nobody saw anything. She had waved it between her fingers to get his attention with a sly playful smirk on her face. Around then they had received an owl from the Dark Lord and she decided to make Collin go with her. Apparating away she made sure to stay just one step ahead of him. Reappearing where Augustus, Aiden and some little boy were in time to hear the questions and the answers. Giggling as she walked out of the shadows in a just her attire Stopping near the dark lord yet didn't say anything. Still holding Collin's favorite lighter hostage. She slipped it into her top between her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Collin Raven

Collin Raven

PostSubject: Re: Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite)   Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite) Icon_minitime1Sun May 11, 2014 6:46 pm

Collin was supposed to meet up with Anzi Carin because apparently they had another meeting with Rookwood.  Collin always tried to stay out of the lime light so there would be no problems with his brother, but sometimes he didn’t have a choice.  But then out of all the death eaters he had to admit he had this thing for Anzi and they did tend to flirt a lot and sometimes he wished that they could go farther, but he was always too nervous to ask.

He had gotten pretty good at picking out her disguises and this time was no different, especially when she slipped her hand into his pants and groped him.  “You know I would be willing to give you a up, close, and personal view of that.”  Collin said with a smirk until he felt her take out his lighter.  “Damn it, Anzi.  You know how I feel about my lighter.” Collin swore as he took off after her knowing where she was going.

Collin apparated with her and then followed in the shadows where the meeting was.  Damn it, he didn’t realize the dark lord was actually going to be in attendance.  He always tried to avoid him, not that he had anything to hide.  “Don’t think I won’t go after that.”  Collin mumbled in her ear not wanting to pull attention to himself, “Also you owe me big time here.”  He commented because she didn’t tell him the dark lord was going to be there.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Kinston
Ravenclaw First Year
Jessie Kinston

PostSubject: Re: Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite)   Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite) Icon_minitime1Sun May 11, 2014 7:08 pm

Jessie listened in awe as looked at Aiden as he spoke. "Woooow! That sounds awesome." He said. Eyes shining as he looked delighted and mystified by the way Aiden described that. He noticed two others arrived. "Papi hero are they friends of yours?" He asked curiously. Looking at Aiden. "Wizard World? Wallbreak you one of those poetic romantic fighter types huh? You speak different than others." He said puzzledly yet giggled. "What is that?"

He looked at Augustus. "Yay! I get to go to the school that pissed off Mr. Clemson when I got the letter. It was weird. He got all red and angry more than ever seen him over a paper." He smiled more. "Okay Papi Hero. What am I supposed to report to you only?" He asked curiously. He was happy he could go to the school. Waving to Collin and Anzi. "Hi. How are you?" He asked with a warm smile. Looking back at Augustus the Dark Lord.

"So Ministry are bad guys? What is a ministry? Is that supposed to be a monostary of super powered nuns and priests?" He asked in confusion. "Lock you up for being good? Why would they lock you up for being good? Mr. Clemson locked me up whenever I was bad. Though I don't really understand what I did bad this time by receiving a letter." He said. "I don't get it but Papi Hero saved me from mean scary Mr. Clemson so I could never see Papi Hero or any of his friends as evil. They saved me." He said seriously.

"I would do anything for you Papi Hero." He said in a way that stated no concept of right or wrong.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Wickham

Aiden Wickham

PostSubject: Re: Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite)   Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite) Icon_minitime1Sun May 11, 2014 11:35 pm

To Aiden, this world was amazing but dark. He was born into life with joy and childish wonder only to have it "burnt" away when they renamed him. It was nothing but an un-ordinary life for the man who loved being a bad guy. Even though bad guys never really won. 

Softly his lips, upturned into a smile as he looked to Jessie. So astounding that this kid was so innocent. Innocent and mold-able to the lies he and Augustus would make to get the kid to think they were good. Turning he saw the two new ones and shrugged it off, rolling his eyes he then looked to Jessie. The boy made him feel... better about being evil, "I am a romantic fighter."

Aiden, loved to be romantic. Was a poet at heart and fitted in well with romance in ways. He fought for what he loved, and fought to life to see more, "Wizard world is for men and women, as well as children who can cast magic. Or make things that... others cannot." Aiden said as he looked to the two one more. Pausing he looked to the two then to Jessie, "Maybe, sometime I can show you some interestign things. If your Papi Hero allows it?" he said it softly to Jessie. 

Personally he wasn't sure who the two were, he was rather new. Didn't fully remember what had gone on to be hired by the Dark Lord Augustus, "A ministry is what... keeps people in line. Makes sure we get... punished if we get wrong. They can be very mean and hurt us for doing good. At times... they punish us for being who we are."
Back to top Go down
Augustus Rookwood Jr

Augustus Rookwood Jr

PostSubject: Re: Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite)   Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite) Icon_minitime1Mon May 12, 2014 1:25 am

Augustus was getting rather fond of this kid and was sure that he could mold him to be what ever he wanted or needed him to be this pleased him very much. He already seemed to trick him into thinking that they were the good guys. He was beginning to wonder how much this boy knew about the world he was sure it was not very much. He would put up with being called papi hero.

"Alright everyone this is our newest charge... And has anyone seen Rosetta?" He did not care where she was but she really had to start attending the meetings if she was to be part of this order. "So Jessie how do you like your new home?" He asked while smiling at the kid.
Back to top Go down
Anzi Carin

Anzi Carin

PostSubject: Re: Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite)   Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite) Icon_minitime1Mon May 12, 2014 1:54 am

Anzi opened the great doors when they arrived and they entered without the kid really noticing. "No...nor the other Dark Lord Amir Dracul. Ivano, Josiah, Fenix, and a few others Dark Lord Augustus." She said in a mysterious voice. Shivering at his words and flushed slightly. Leaning into him and whispered back. "Promises promises." She then listened as they spoke. "Heh...kid is such a mold able child. Come on Collin...I dare you to help the Dark Lord with construing his thoughts. Turning to him. "I'll make it worth your while. If I owe you...I'll repay the first by helping you catch some girls...for the later we can make it more personal." Looking at Dark Lord Augustus. "Speaking of wheich where is that so called Right Hand of yours? Fredrique wasn't it? That blood mage of yours."
Back to top Go down
Collin Raven

Collin Raven

PostSubject: Re: Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite)   Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite) Icon_minitime1Mon May 12, 2014 6:06 pm

Collin was trying to stay in the background and not be brought to the center of attention she he was still standing behind Anzi and could not help but smirk when he heard what she said and then could not help but put his hands on her hips.  Slowly while watching the ones around him he took his right hand, the one less likely to be seen and snaked it under her shirt and made its way to the front between her breasts trying to find his lighter, pinching the underneath of her boob to prove a point.

Collin whispered into Anzi ear, “Please I don’t need help getting girls.”  He laughed in her ear, “But I wouldn’t mind having this girl.”  Collin said as he grabbed her boob.

“Of course I can help the kid get to learn the ropes.”  Collin stated, “How to start fires perhaps.”  Collin said with a smirk.  “As for Rosetta, last time I saw her she was wrapped up with someone.”
Back to top Go down
Jessie Kinston
Ravenclaw First Year
Jessie Kinston

PostSubject: Re: Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite)   Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite) Icon_minitime1Mon May 12, 2014 8:09 pm

Jessie listened as each of them spoke. Looking around with wide eyes. He stumbled and caught his balance yet let go of Augustus's hand to scramble after his sketchpad. Picking it up and came back over to Augustus. Standing at his side again. He listened to them. Missing entirely what Collin was doing to Anzi. He looked at Aiden when he spoke to him. "Yep. Wallbreaker is a romantic fighter." he said with a smile and a giggle.

Looking around as they entered a place. "Woooooooooooooooooooooow....so big and pretty!!" He said. Meaning the architecture. Looking at them quizzically. "What is magic? Mr. Clemson wouldn't even let me watch most the disney films because of that word." He said. He stored everything he was learning.

He looked excited. "Yay! That sounds fun!" He said. Jumping up and down hugging his sketchpad to him. Looking at Augustus. Hoping Papi Hero would allow that. He got serious and stopped moving as Aiden explained what Ministry was. Shuddering a bit. He knew punishment for doing it wrong or being bad. "That is mean." He said unhappily. "Punishing you for who you are? That is evil." He said. Thinking of books and movies he had seen that said that. Eyes wide and sad for his new family and friends.

Looking at Collin when he spoke. "Yay! I'm Jessie." He listened. "Pyro seems cool!" He said. Dubbing Collin as nickname Pyro. He looked back to Augustus. "I love it! Thank you for saving me Papi Hero." He said.

Looking back at Aiden. "Pain is not bad if it is not extreme. Pain is good and it is pleasure. A form of love and affection. Mr. Clemson and the Scary Faced man who was with the older man who looks like Papi Hero said so." He turned the sketchbook pages and showed Augustus and Aiden who was closer the image he drew of voldermort, Papi Hero's father, and Mr. Clemson in one of the unhindered meeting grounds of the Death Eaters. The surroundings was down to the detail from the malformed items to dead trees. "Mr. Clemson took me here when I was eight." He said.

Looking at them. "I like all of you." He said happily. Jessie didn't realize it but the scene on his sketchbook was beginning to move and play out the bit of the scene that jessie had witnessed prior to finding his treasure trinket pieces.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Wickham

Aiden Wickham

PostSubject: Re: Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite)   Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite) Icon_minitime1Mon May 12, 2014 9:05 pm

Abuse had been frequent when growing up and for Aiden... It was pain and more pain. No one cared and no one did care about him. No love, no childhood, no fun, nothing. He was forced to be an adult. Kneeling by Jessie when they were in the building he looked into his eyes. Ignoring the flambé touches of the two beside them. His jade eyes looked to Jessie, "You had it better than me Jessie. Least they made it good... My abuse was never loving or affectionate. It was full of hatred."

He then looked to the sketch and blinked. That was the creepy guy who gave him the mark years ago, or least he thought. Though that place. It was familiar. Standing he tilted his head and put a curled finger on his lip as he thought, "Jessie," he said thinking about something else now, "Sometime... Would you want to meet my dog?" he asked curiously. Knowing no one in the room knew her but the dog had a reputation of biting. Yet she was controlled if he was there.
Back to top Go down
Augustus Rookwood Jr

Augustus Rookwood Jr

PostSubject: Re: Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite)   Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite) Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 10:09 am

Rosetta sat on an armchair with her arms crossed she was invisible and she didn't care for she did not want to be there and only came because fredrique made her go.

"Great then he will be in your care then Collin. But no fires. If he is going to go to Hogwarts then we don't need him going and burning the entire school to the ground." Augustus said as he looked directly at Collin. He then turned to the rest. "While he is around I want us all to refrain from suspicious activities. You don't have to stop just not around the kid. "He said in a low voice hoping that Jessie didn't hear him.

(Has permission to NPC Rosetta)
Back to top Go down
Anzi Carin

Anzi Carin

PostSubject: Re: Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite)   Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite) Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 11:03 am

Anzi didnt' see Rosetta but she was annoyed by the fact Augustus always conviently ignored questions referencing Fredrique. He was a guy she didn't like nor trust. Though it might be he just creeped her out and blood magic was part of cultural superstisions. Either way...she didn't like him. She shivered subtly feeling Collin's warm hand slithering across her skin towards her front. A faint flush covered her cheeks as a tremble went through her when he pinched the underside of her breast. A hiss of air barely audible left his lips.

"Hmm? But I would enjoy playing with girls with you." She whispered out. Damn him. Fighting dirty and she didn't complain one bit really. "When meeting is over...I dare you to show me how much you want this girl." Biting back a moan causing her body to trembled slightly against Collin's leaning back into him. Giggling a bit. "Yes Collin burning the school down would be counterproductive." She said as she reached behind her to swat then grope his butt cheek with subtle hand movements. He had a nice ass. She knew this from how many times she pickpocketed him.
Back to top Go down
Collin Raven

Collin Raven

PostSubject: Re: Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite)   Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite) Icon_minitime1Wed May 14, 2014 2:35 am

Collin could not help but smirk as Anzi and him continued their conversation with the others in the room while they were doing their own activities trying not to bring attention to their hands.  Collin could not help but breathe a little hot air into Anzi ear when he heard about her playing with girls.  "I think that is kind of kinky."  

He said into her ear, "I am gona find my lighter." Collin continued to move his hand under her shirt looking for his lighter rubbing his finger across her nipple when she grabbed his ass.  "You cannot help but find a reason to play with my ass."  He said in another whisper.

Collin nodded to the boss man when he told him her could help show Jessie the ropes, but it was kind of a let down about the fires, "Oh come on where's the fun in that."
Back to top Go down
Jessie Kinston
Ravenclaw First Year
Jessie Kinston

PostSubject: Re: Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite)   Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite) Icon_minitime1Wed May 14, 2014 11:16 am

Jessie looked at Aiden. "What is hatred Wallbreaker? I don't understand this term." He was being honest. He lit up hearing the word dog. "Yes! I would love to! I love animals." He said with a grin. He wiggled around not liking being still so long since he had been chained with limited mobility all that time since getting the letter. He got distracted so missed the last comment Augustus had made to the others. Looking at Anzi then a name hit him. "Papi Hero? Who is Fredrique?" He asked curiously. Wondering if it was more friends of Papi Hero. He giggled as he heard Collin being sad about fires. He looked around. "I like Pyro and Wallbreaker and definitely Papi Hero." He still couldn't figure out a nickname for Anzi though. So hard.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Wickham

Aiden Wickham

PostSubject: Re: Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite)   Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite) Icon_minitime1Wed May 14, 2014 6:07 pm

Aiden twitched but looked to Jessie, "An emotion of great anger to someone that you dislike beyond their own life. It is very like a bee, all because it keeps poking you with its painful butt-end." that really was the best he could do with that word. Yet he was very happy Jessie would want to see Baskerville. The Doberman would love to accompany him here, and as well as make sure no one bugged him if he was reading. He absolutely loathed being disturbed when reading. Aiden smiled at Jessie before looking to the two flirting, "Go play in a room elsewhere. It's tacky to do that near a child." he said with a twitch. Though who was Fredrique? Tilting his head he smiled at Jessie. Glad the kid liked him. Even if he wasn't sure why. Child innocence was hard to understand.
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Thorne

Rosetta Thorne

PostSubject: Re: Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite)   Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite) Icon_minitime1Thu May 15, 2014 9:55 pm

Rosetta had enough letting the group pretend that she was not there. So she made herself visible. "So who is this little runt?" She asked with a small smile as she twisted her red hair around her fingers. She did not move from where she was. Her eyes flashed at the boy then to Augustus she really did know who he was for she was there long enough to figure it out just no one else knew she was there.

'The Dark Lord has gotten too soft.' She thought to herself and hoped that she would not be considered to watch the boy for she had no interest in him.
Back to top Go down
Augustus Rookwood Jr

Augustus Rookwood Jr

PostSubject: Re: Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite)   Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite) Icon_minitime1Sun May 18, 2014 3:49 pm

Augustus looked around at his group he did not care what the other's thought of his judgment of the way he just let the other's attendance slide. "Well Rosetta great for you to join us. This is Jessie." He said to her.

"Now everyone I hope that you will make him comfortable." He said as he wrapped an arm around Jessie he was not sure what he was going to do with the lad.
Back to top Go down
Anzi Carin

Anzi Carin

PostSubject: Re: Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite)   Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite) Icon_minitime1Sun May 18, 2014 8:41 pm

Anzi glared at Rosetta. Her gaze moved to Aiden. "Shush virgin boy. Little boys shouldn't make such complaints." She said in a hard to decipher her voice way. Her gaze moved to Augustus. "I think she meant more like why did you bring a kid here." She said with a respectful yet edgy tone. She muttered in korean about how he always ignored statements involving his own right hand.

Whispering to Collin. "Is it? I find it pleasurable." She whispered teasingly. Shivering subtly and bit her lower lip. Flushing slightly. Her nipple reacted before she could prevent it. Her gaze shot to the people here. "What else is next boss?" She asked. Knowing this meeting wasn't over.

She smirked a bit at Collin. "Your fault for having such a nice one." She purred a bit in a soft voice.
Back to top Go down
Collin Raven

Collin Raven

PostSubject: Re: Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite)   Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite) Icon_minitime1Sun May 18, 2014 9:28 pm

Collin could not help but glare at Aiden, "Well nothing was to be noticed until you opened your mouth.  Jealous Aiden?"  Collin said roughly, “I am just here as requested and I shall be more than happy to help take care of the boy.  I have an extra room at my apartment.”  Collin said just throwing it out there.

Collin was enjoying the flirting he was doing, but Aiden put a hex in the mood.  It would be ok he finish later.  He moved his hands back down to Anzi’s waist and whispered into her ear.  “I guess I will have to enjoy my fun later.  I still have a lighter to retrieve.”
Back to top Go down
Jessie Kinston
Ravenclaw First Year
Jessie Kinston

PostSubject: Re: Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite)   Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite) Icon_minitime1Mon May 19, 2014 5:38 am

Jessie looked at Aiden as he spoke. "The ministry are evil hateful people and scary. I will run from them then and don't want them to help me." He said. "I will scream if they try to grab me like they are killing me and run." He said decisively. "So why did Mr. Clemson always tell them they weren't going to ever help me or be able to take me from them?" He asked in confusion.

He heard the next part and saw what was going on but didn't see anything wrong. "I don't understand why Wallbreaker is upset. There isn't anything abnormal there. They were showing love and affection. Scary face man and Mr. Clemson said so. Love and affection is a good thing." he said seriously.

He looked at Collin. "PYRO COOL TOO!!" He cheered. Bouncing up and down until the arm wrapped over him. Looking up at Augustus with wide adoring eyes. Seeming even more pleased from the unattached to affection action than other things. Looking at Rosetta. "Woooow can I draw you pretty lady please?" He asked hopefully.  "Pyro where do you live?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Wickham

Aiden Wickham

PostSubject: Re: Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite)   Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite) Icon_minitime1Tue May 20, 2014 1:46 pm

Aiden twitched and put a hand to his head, rubbing both temples. Irked that the woman said that out-loud. How the heck did she even know that? With a growl the wizard looked to her and hissed back, "Keep it up pretty girl."  though he was rather glad SHE seemed to bite first at Rose. Looking to Colin, he growled, "I am not jealous of a silly couple. I'm more of trying to keep... hindering emotions out of the way." he said before he looked to Jessie. Sighing he shook his head with a soft sigh.

Oh how innocent this kid was. Though he chuckled, "If they hold you there - I'll come and get you little friend." he said. Nearly... calling the boy something else he had stopped it. He'd wait a bit before he ever tried to say it again. Though he sighed, "Jessie, I just don't like ... public displays of it much."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite)   Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Free! Free! Free! Teach me more please mister! (invite)
Page 1 of 1