Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

A Mysterious Visit With A Message (Tabi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sojo Vandres

Sojo Vandres

A Mysterious Visit With A Message (Tabi) Empty
PostSubject: A Mysterious Visit With A Message (Tabi)   A Mysterious Visit With A Message (Tabi) Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:50 pm

Sojo left from undercover. He would know if the dark lord sought out Fredrique. He had helped Hitari gather all of her school supplies and right now she was playing with Mischief in the Astral Planes where there home was. She seemed excited for school. He was just needing some sleep and to cleanse himself of the disgusting feeling he always had whenever undercover. While thrilling at points he did not like the way deep down he felt when using the blood magic that way. Shaking it off. Right now he needed to get some herbs and find Tabi. Ivano was still talking about her on the times he remembered who he was. He hadn't known how much Tabi meant to Ivano until recently or he'd have gone to see her before then. His druidic robes covered his form and the hood fell and cast shadows to his mouth. Though they couldn't see his face he could see through it on the other side and see them clearly. Sunlight was not his friend for this Good Necromancer Blood Mage. He walked into the Prewett's Apothecary. Looking around and hoping to find Tabi or the woman to not be busy. Seeing it was nearing evening that might be in his favor.
Back to top Go down
Tabi Ann Prewett

Tabi Ann Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Mysterious Visit With A Message (Tabi)   A Mysterious Visit With A Message (Tabi) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:12 pm

Tabi was in the back of the store when she heard the alarm go off alerting her that someone had come into the store so she stopped what she was doing and cleaned her hands and walked up to the front.  She was wearing basic black jeans and purple shirt, she had taken off the robes she was wearing they always were hot even with cooling spells.

Walking out she saw the guy standing there and knew immediately whom it was and gave a little smirk, "Look what the cat drug in."  Tabi said with a smirk on your face.  "If your looking for Ivano I haven't seen him in a long time."  Tabi said.

Ivano was like her unicorn, she could always see him, but never get her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
Sojo Vandres

Sojo Vandres

PostSubject: Re: A Mysterious Visit With A Message (Tabi)   A Mysterious Visit With A Message (Tabi) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:22 pm

Sojo didn't really notice the warmth that much. He dealt with death so much it felt nice in here. He smiled as his hood covered his face. "So the girl from school has grown into a very stunning young woman. I can see why Tabi Ann Prewett was the apple of Ivano's eye even through school. How he remembered her even when not himself." He mused. He looked at her. "Nye...I was looking for you milady. I know well where my best friend is. I hope you have some time? What I need to tell you is classified and will explain a lot. However, I am happy to see the woman he is so head over heals in love with is doing so well. I am here about Ivano to be honest."
Back to top Go down
Tabi Ann Prewett

Tabi Ann Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Mysterious Visit With A Message (Tabi)   A Mysterious Visit With A Message (Tabi) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:42 pm

Tabi looked at the guy rather strangely as he was talking, "I have no clue what you are rambling on about.  Every time I tried to catch Ivano's attention he return it for awhile until the next girl came along."

Tabi sighed when she realized that he was trying to be serious she took out her wand and closed and locked the door.  "My Apartment is in the back of the store, follow me.'  Tabi said as she led him to the back of the store and opened the door.  A person would be surprised how big her apartment was, it was two stories.

"Not sure how well I am doing, but how can I help you?"  Tabi asked as she walked over to the liquor cabinet, "Can I can you a drink?"
Back to top Go down
Sojo Vandres

Sojo Vandres

PostSubject: Re: A Mysterious Visit With A Message (Tabi)   A Mysterious Visit With A Message (Tabi) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:52 pm

Sojo chuckled. "You flustered him. He'd always come to me red as a tomato. I quickly learned those times he spent time talking with you and he always worried he sounded like an idiot. He told me when the next girl came along he was glad they were stupider than Tabi...he could keep up and not feel stupid. Then start talking about how pretty you were." He smirked a bit. "I wondered but back then I was skittish around females. Though as you can see...I'm not on the ceiling corner nor bolting behind or under things anymore like in school." He said with a light laugh.

He nodded his head. "Thank you Lady Tabi." He said. Following her to the back of the store. He wasn't surprised by anything these days...just by the line he crossed for his best friend and one of the few people he could call family. He looked at her. Shutting the door and cast wards and silencing and some in druidic. Checking around her place for any bugs or recording devices. "You should remember that Ivano is a Ministry worker correct?" He asked as he searched. "It is well known. Everyone in the world know Ivano Romano is one of Ministries top dogs." He looked at her.

"No thanks Lady Tabi...I learned I don't have much alcohol tolerance." he stated. "Ivano loves you and even during these past months when he remembered not even who he really was your name or your face was the only thing he could remember." he started out. Satisfied nothing was here to record or spy.
Back to top Go down
Tabi Ann Prewett

Tabi Ann Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Mysterious Visit With A Message (Tabi)   A Mysterious Visit With A Message (Tabi) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:03 am

Tabi was listening to everything that Sojo said and to be honest she was a little surprised that Ivano felt that way because he never said anything.  "All I know is I felt something for Ivano, but just assumed he didn't care so I went on with life."  Tabi sadly smiled, "I had all these thoughts that I have actually never got serious with anyone, I was just a slut."  There was a point in time Tabi was proud of that fact.  Tabi looked up at Sojo for a moment and smirked, "Well not every one was susceptible to my charms."

Leading Sojo back into her apartment she was listening to what he was saying and she could not help but shrug, "To be honest unless it was someone in the ordering department I never really paid attention to whom worked at the ministry." 

Tabi laughed at little at Sojo when he talked about his drink, "Well I have more things to drink than whiskey."  Tabi sighed, "As for Ivano I am here and don't plan on going anywhere, he knows where to find me."
Back to top Go down
Sojo Vandres

Sojo Vandres

PostSubject: Re: A Mysterious Visit With A Message (Tabi)   A Mysterious Visit With A Message (Tabi) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:57 pm

Sojo listened to her as she spoke. He was going to knock Ivano a good one later on. Baka sura Ivano! He thought to himself. "He is a baka sura. He hasn't been serious with anyone either. His heart wasn't in it." He informed her. He looked at her. "I wouldn't go as far as that. I had a history that made me quite terrified of the female species." He said with a flush. "Also there is an unspoken rule that you don't mess with your brother's or your best friends love interest. Admitting it to you or not he was quite clear how much he cared about you. Plus...you could be quite intimidating in school." He said in a joking way.

He listened to her speak. "Well he is. Quite high up there in rank too. He is also..." he trailed off and added more silencing spells and words. "...one of ministries best undercover agents. Or he was...until he messed up when he tried to sneak out to see you. Hence why I got in as deep as I have. I too am I ministry worker, unknown, and one of the best undercover agents." He said softly. "However, for your safety and mine I will need you to forget I told you that." He rubbed his chin. "Ivano won't be able to find you right now Lady Tabi...he is imprisoned and undergoing extreme torture. Drugged and brainwashed, which I am working to undo, that he barely even remembers who he is. Vampired...I am working on fixing this."

He stopped for a moment. "They are using some kind of herbal drug that brainwashes him and makes him unable to be more than a puppet. Have you heard of any herbs that would fit such a description? Anything you can think of would help me get our Ivano back to himself." He said seriously. "Do you have tea?" he asked curiously. "I could use a glass of tea." he admitted.
Back to top Go down
Tabi Ann Prewett

Tabi Ann Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Mysterious Visit With A Message (Tabi)   A Mysterious Visit With A Message (Tabi) Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:14 pm

Tabi laughed as she went to the kitchen at Sojo, “Oh please, I wasn’t that intimidating was I?”  Tabi smiled and knew all too well that she tended to act like queen bitch while she was at school because for awhile she thought she was better than anyone else.  “I have many secrets that I keep and always have.”  Tabi sighed, “That’s what happens when you come from a death eater family and the only one who plays my fathers game well.  What’s one more secret?”  Tabi said with a shrug.

Tabi went into the kitchen and poured a glass of tea for Sojo and went back and offered it to him.  The whole time she was in the kitchen she could hear everything Sojo was saying.  Tabi stopped for a moment before she looked at Sojo, “Are you saying he has been turned into a vampire?”  Tabi asked as she sat down in the seat that was next to Sojo.  “You can’t fix it, but I have a potion that can help.”  Tabi was hoping she just misunderstood what he said.”There are so many herbal ingredients that do a lot of things; I would have to research it.”
Back to top Go down
Sojo Vandres

Sojo Vandres

PostSubject: Re: A Mysterious Visit With A Message (Tabi)   A Mysterious Visit With A Message (Tabi) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:40 am

Sojo looked at her. "You were very intimidating. Moreso than a lot of the ladies in school. Yet really awesome and talented as well." He said quite honestly. He looked at her. "Then I could probably come to you as my undercover self and it be no issue. I can always claim trying to recruit you since your family was deatheaters." He mused a bit. "Either way I appreciate you being willing to research. I know you can't fix vampirism but I CAN fix the brainwashing and mind control they have done. If I know what was used on him in the first place." He pointed out. He sipped his tea when he took it from her. "Yes he was...." He looked down sadly. "I was not high enough in ranks as my undercover identity at that point to stop it. I have been teaching him control and helping him..." He said softly. "A potion? I would be interested in taking some of those to him."
Back to top Go down
Tabi Ann Prewett

Tabi Ann Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Mysterious Visit With A Message (Tabi)   A Mysterious Visit With A Message (Tabi) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:57 am

Tabi could not belive that Ivano was now a vampire, but it was not something she would ever hold against him. She was actually glad that Sojo came to her for help."Yeah being involved with evil is something that I am used too, but I am probably one of.the few non death eaters a person can trust anything too."

Tabi looked at Sojo as she walked over and grabbed a couple bottles of her Vamp potions and walked back to Sojo, "So what would you like me to do to help you.?"
Back to top Go down
Sojo Vandres

Sojo Vandres

PostSubject: Re: A Mysterious Visit With A Message (Tabi)   A Mysterious Visit With A Message (Tabi) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:24 am

Sojo looked at her as she spoke. "I always rode a fine line in everyone's eyes due to my birth magics. What I did was cross a line if it had not been for my best friend and brother...I would never have crossed even with just blood magics." He said. Sounding like the very thought was making him sick to his stomach. Agreeing he slipped into druidic for a moment. "Yes. You are.Which actually helps make it easier to get more of those potions until I can help him get free without arising suspicion."

He agreed. Drinking the tea and went for a refill. He took the potions when given them. Pulling out a vial of Ivano's blood. "Analyze this and see what the drug is? Maybe it can help you figure out the herb or whatever they are using to brainwash and mind control him?" He said as he handed her the vial.

"Keep Fredrique supplied with these. I have a question though...would it still work if I drank it while feeding him my blood helping him learn control and undoing some of the brainwashing they've done?" He wanted to make it the least likely they'd find out as possible.
Back to top Go down
Tabi Ann Prewett

Tabi Ann Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Mysterious Visit With A Message (Tabi)   A Mysterious Visit With A Message (Tabi) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:39 am

Tabi did not mind doing illegal things in her shop if it helped people, she refused to do things to kill people though. Ivano was in trouble and as far as she was concerned he was her and she would take care of him like a woman is suppose to take care of her man. She honestly didn't even care if he thought of her that way, she thought of him that way. "We cross many types of lines when it deals with people we love and care about."

Tabi took the vial of the blood from Sojo and she looked at it in the light, "Is this pre vampire or post?" Tabi wondered because that was going to be very important. "If it is pre- vampire I would like one of his current blood. Too be honest because vampire blood should cleanse everything out of his system." Tabi just hoped she could figure it out.

"Too be honest this whole situation is new and I will have to test somethings out, but I don't see that it would hurt anything." Tabi stated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Mysterious Visit With A Message (Tabi)   A Mysterious Visit With A Message (Tabi) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A Mysterious Visit With A Message (Tabi)
Page 1 of 1