Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

Getting to Know Each Other again (Tabi) [Astroplane Manor]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivano Romano

Ivano Romano

Getting to Know Each Other again (Tabi) [Astroplane Manor] Empty
PostSubject: Getting to Know Each Other again (Tabi) [Astroplane Manor]   Getting to Know Each Other again (Tabi) [Astroplane Manor] Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:21 pm

Ivan felt that Sojo would never leave really just wanted to spend time with Tabi maybe say something that he had always wanted to say to her but never did. He knew that she was longing to hear it. He sighed slightly as he sat upon the couch it wouldn't be how he wanted to tell her at a fancy restaurant but they were going to be alone a lot until he completely recovered.

He sighed slightly as waited for Tabi to join him in the living room. There had to be something he could work up here to show his true feelings to her.
Back to top Go down
Tabi Ann Prewett

Tabi Ann Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other again (Tabi) [Astroplane Manor]   Getting to Know Each Other again (Tabi) [Astroplane Manor] Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:54 pm

Tabi had been off cleaning up after everyone had eaten.  This was new for her but she was at a loss of what to say to anyway and she wanted busy work.  Tabi had always had a part of her that belonged to Ivano she just never said anything and was just around in the distant if he ever needed her.  Just like now.  She loved him with all her heart, she knew that now.

Once she was done she went to find Ivano to see if there was anything that he needed.  She was glad that Sojo had given them some space, because Tabi had not a lot of time alone with Ivano.  When she finally found him he was in the living room sitting on the couch.  She wanted very much to curl into his side and show him her love, but she didn't want to push it so she sat on the end of the couch.  "Are you ok, can I get you anything" She had admitted her feelings but was still nervous.
Back to top Go down
Ivano Romano

Ivano Romano

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other again (Tabi) [Astroplane Manor]   Getting to Know Each Other again (Tabi) [Astroplane Manor] Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:53 am

Ivano smiled as he saw Tabi enter the room and sit down on the otherside of the couch. Though that would not due for.her to be so far away. Which was weird he usually didn't want anyone touching him even more so now.

He moved closer to Tabi so that his thigh was touching her's. He got slightly distracted by her scent. But then he looked into her eyes while sitting next to her be leaning against the couch and he whispered. "I love you Tabi I alwaye have." Hr then kissed her forhead gently.
Back to top Go down
Tabi Ann Prewett

Tabi Ann Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other again (Tabi) [Astroplane Manor]   Getting to Know Each Other again (Tabi) [Astroplane Manor] Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:07 am

When Ivano moved closer to Tabi she froze for a moment when his knee touched hers, not because she was afraid of him, but because she knew he didn't like to be touched. That was way she tried to touch him as much as she could while he slept. She took it as a ok to lean a little into him and smiled and looked into his eyes, which of course had changed color, but she love them just the same.

When he told her that he had always loved her she started to cry, not that she meant to, but because he actually told her. She could not help.but throw her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly, "oh god I have waited so long to hear those words. I have loved you since the moment I saw you." Tabi cried, "I have tried so hard over the years to grab your attention, I thought you saw me as a annoying little girl." Tabi pulled back then kissed him. She didn't care that he was a vampire now, she could deal with that.
Back to top Go down
Ivano Romano

Ivano Romano

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other again (Tabi) [Astroplane Manor]   Getting to Know Each Other again (Tabi) [Astroplane Manor] Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:22 am

Ivano kissed back and pulled her onto his lap with as much gentleness that he could muster. He did not care any more if she touched him. She was his now and he loved her for that. He seriously could get drunk off her scent.

He just held her on his lap feeling her hair with his fingers as she talked. He wished he had paid more attention to her actions. Ivano.did care he was just a little out of things back then trying to fight off the headaches that he got without knowing what had caused them.

Now of course he knew what had caused his headaches and that added to his torture in the prison as no one really told him the truth and they found out about his gift and used him as a lie dector.
Back to top Go down
Tabi Ann Prewett

Tabi Ann Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other again (Tabi) [Astroplane Manor]   Getting to Know Each Other again (Tabi) [Astroplane Manor] Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:34 am

Tabi curled up in Ivano's lap and was in no hurry to move. She was finally in the place she wanted to be and she was going to stay there as along as she could. She placed her head on his shoulder and sighed a little in relaxation of the spot she was at.

"So how are you feeling, can I get you something?" Tabi asked him still holding on tight to her spot.
Back to top Go down
Ivano Romano

Ivano Romano

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other again (Tabi) [Astroplane Manor]   Getting to Know Each Other again (Tabi) [Astroplane Manor] Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:33 pm

Ivano turned her head gently so he could see her eyes and whispered. "I am fine beautiful. The only thing I want is you my beautiful beautiful Tabs." He said with a smile it was true all he wanted for the time he was held captive was this moment. In fact he wished he would of told her sooner that he loved her.

He beant over her and just ran his tongue over her neck before he forced himself up and smiled at her. It wasn't entirely his fault Ivano was drawn to her by her scent it was taking all the strength he could muster not to take a sip of her sweet sweet blood.
Back to top Go down
Tabi Ann Prewett

Tabi Ann Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other again (Tabi) [Astroplane Manor]   Getting to Know Each Other again (Tabi) [Astroplane Manor] Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:45 pm

Tabi could not help but smile as he called her beautiful. Not just once but three times. Those words she had waited forever to hear and there they were. Tabi moved so she was straddling Ivano so she could snuggle even closer to him. "I have never thought I was that beautiful, beyond what people thought of me, I just put on a good front." Tabi sighed.

Tabi looked at Ivano and smiled a little when she felt his tongue run across her neck, "I trust you, you know." Tabi said as she leaned in and gentle kissed him. "You can taste if you want, I know you can stop." Tabi said wanting to know if it is as euphoric as they say.
Back to top Go down
Ivano Romano

Ivano Romano

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other again (Tabi) [Astroplane Manor]   Getting to Know Each Other again (Tabi) [Astroplane Manor] Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:43 pm

Ivano looked into her eyes to see if she was telling the truth when he was certain that she was he bent down again and licked her neck once more before sinking his fangs into her tender skin as gently as he could muster. He then felt himself melt as her blood flowed into him it was very sweet. He closed his eyes as he forced himself to focus to make sure that he only took all that he needed.

He released himself from her neck and pulled out licking the wounds closed. "Your blood is very very sweet. My dear." Said as he licked his lips then kissed her deeply. How he wanted to do that for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Tabi Ann Prewett

Tabi Ann Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other again (Tabi) [Astroplane Manor]   Getting to Know Each Other again (Tabi) [Astroplane Manor] Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:49 pm

Tabi was on cloud 9 as she allowed Ivano to drink from her. When he first sunk in she could not help but gasp a little but when he started to drink she let out a moan. She loved the feeling of this and could not wait until he did it again.

She sighed a little when he let go because she didn't want to lose that feeling but she could could not help but smile at him when he told her she tasted sweet. "Feel free to take anytime you need." She smiled and got.lost in the kiss when he kissed her deeply. Tabi placed her arms around Ivano neck deepening the kiss, warring her tongue with his not wanting it to end.
Back to top Go down
Ivano Romano

Ivano Romano

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other again (Tabi) [Astroplane Manor]   Getting to Know Each Other again (Tabi) [Astroplane Manor] Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:12 am

Ivano felt her tongue enter his mouth as his entered her's. He wasn't sure how long they sat there kissing before he finally parted from the kiss. He knew that she already knew that he was no longer human and accepted it however he still had not come to turns with it himself. Well that was mainly because of how they used him. He sighed slightly as he rested his head on her's and just continued to hold her in his arms. 'Why do I deserve such a perfect women?' He thought to himself in his clouded mind he thought that he did deserve Tabi. But another part was telling him it was his chance to be happy again

After several minutes of just sitting there in his thoughts he turned back to Tabi. "You don't care that I am no longer a human? That I was turned into a monster?" He asked curiously since he had nothing to go by but what he was used for by the death eaters. He did however know that his ability to sense if someone was lying did heighten slightly and he usually just needed to do a quick glance at the person to know if they were telling the truth or if they were not. 'Why can't I just let myself be happy with the fact that she wants to be with me?' He was not sure why he had to question her.
Back to top Go down
Tabi Ann Prewett

Tabi Ann Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other again (Tabi) [Astroplane Manor]   Getting to Know Each Other again (Tabi) [Astroplane Manor] Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:44 pm

Tabi was enjoying the few minutes of alone time with Ivano.  She had wanted to tell him how she felt for so long and when she finally heard from him that he loved her there was no place that she would rather be.  Then when she agreed to let him drink from her it was because she loved him and wanted to be close to him and let him know that she trusted him with her life. 

Tabi moved so she was straddling Ivano and looked directly into his eyes when she wanted to answer his question.  Even though she had never let on, but she figured out a long time ago that he could tell when a person was lying, which was why when something about someone’s feelings came into mention she was never around him so he could look at her.  She could also tell the way he acted when someone was lying to him, she was unsure he knew he had a slight tell, it was almost as if he was in pain so could see it.  Tabi had spent her life loving Ivano so of course she figured it out. 

Tabi grasped both sides of Ivano’s face with her hands and smiled as she looked into his eyes, “You have always been my Ivano and I love you.  For better or worse is what they say when people get married and I believe that between the two of us.”  Tabi said as she leaned in and kissed him pulling him close.  “You will never be a monster.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other again (Tabi) [Astroplane Manor]   Getting to Know Each Other again (Tabi) [Astroplane Manor] Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Getting to Know Each Other again (Tabi) [Astroplane Manor]
Page 1 of 1