Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

Forgive Me And Come Somewhere With Me...(Talon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joseph Tyler

Joseph Tyler

Forgive Me And Come Somewhere With Me...(Talon) Empty
PostSubject: Forgive Me And Come Somewhere With Me...(Talon)   Forgive Me And Come Somewhere With Me...(Talon) Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:01 pm

Joseph grumbled a bit as he moved around and changed. Wearing a pair of blue jeans and button up shirt. He put his cowboy hat on and sighed. He was prepared for anything. He had told Liza he'd return in a few days but it was the next day. He was already heading there. Getting time off from the queen was too easy. She had been shocked he asked but he told her it was personal. He hated that he was such an ass and idiot. Yeah he felt it. He had no right to let his fears keep her from happiness but he didn't want to be her death. The age thing bothered him but his wake up showed him he needed to quite being stupid. He appeared inside the shop and headed into the apartment. Sitting on the couch and hoped Talon would show soon.
Back to top Go down
Talon Cloud
Other
Talon Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Forgive Me And Come Somewhere With Me...(Talon)   Forgive Me And Come Somewhere With Me...(Talon) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:09 am

Talon sighed a little while she was in the bedroom trying to figure out what she wanted to wear.  She had got a message that Joseph was coming over, and even though she was not sure why she wanted to look good.   There training seemed to be going ok, but she still did not want to be too close to him because the feeling was still there and she knew that it would never go away unless she met another soul mate.  To be honest she didn't want another one, she could feel the pull to Joe so strong and even though she tried to hid behind having fun and getting affection from his brother.

She was standing in front of the mirror when she felt his presence, before she smelled him.  She was looking at the blue dress she was wearing, with matching shoes.  She finally had a wand again and was being reminding how to do things.  She was looking the best she could look when she walked out of the bedroom and saw Joe sitting on the couch, "Good evening Joseph, you are looking very handsome tonight."  Talon said with a nervous smile.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Tyler

Joseph Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Forgive Me And Come Somewhere With Me...(Talon)   Forgive Me And Come Somewhere With Me...(Talon) Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:04 pm

Joseph looked around and waited on her. Standing up when she entered the area. "Hello Talon Cloud...you look beautiful." He said with a smile. Rubbing the back of his head a bit. "I'm really sorry about before Talon. I'm an old fool and I hope you can forgive me." He said softly. Walking over to her and took her hand. Kissing it before kneeling down. "Please forgive me for hurting you and being an old fool." He asked. Looking up at her. "I would like to take you somewhere special...just you and I. Then to dinner. Will you go out with me for a couple days Talon? For dinner then an adventure to a place I haven't been in years."
Back to top Go down
Talon Cloud
Other
Talon Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Forgive Me And Come Somewhere With Me...(Talon)   Forgive Me And Come Somewhere With Me...(Talon) Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:43 am

Talon could not believe that here was Joseph on his knees asking her to forgive him for being a old fool. When he touched her hand she could still feel the spark there stronger than ever. Talon smiled down at him and then pulled him up to his feet. She leaned over and kissed his cheek showing that he was forgiven. "I will go to the ends of the earth with you but you have to promise me to quit calling yourself old, because I don't see you like that." Talon said as she touched his face, "I just see you as experienced."
Back to top Go down
Joseph Tyler

Joseph Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Forgive Me And Come Somewhere With Me...(Talon)   Forgive Me And Come Somewhere With Me...(Talon) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:27 pm

Joseph waited and then let hre pull him to his feet. Moving closer to her and smiled a bit. "Thank you Talon Cloud." He said softly. "I am very old and experienced but compared to my brother I'm an old man chasing a young girl." He said with a face. Then chuckled a bit. "I will give it my all but I'm centuries old...I'm an old man...experienced and wisened by age...heh. I use to tell that to Austin when he was little." He said with amusement. Kissing her palm in an old world way. "Then pack a bag...its going to be a couple days...or more." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Talon Cloud
Other
Talon Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Forgive Me And Come Somewhere With Me...(Talon)   Forgive Me And Come Somewhere With Me...(Talon) Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:20 pm

Talon intertwined the fingers of her hands into Joe’s hand as he was talking to her, why did he have to think that he was too old for her.  “For your information I am 30 years old, I am a young woman.  I have not been a girl in a long time.”  Talon had to admit she loved it when Joseph laughed because it made him look years younger than he claimed he was.  “Well for someone who is centuries old, when I am centuries old I will look far worse than you and then you can throw me away.”  Talon said with a smile.

Talon smiled when he kissed her hand because she could not help but lean forward and kiss his lips.  She wanted Joe to understand if he was taking a chance she was not going to let him down.  “Be right back.”  Talon said and took off upstairs and took a few minutes and a wave of her wand she had a couple of bags were packed.  Once she was done she went back downstairs to where he was waiting, “Well I am packed and I hope I have plenty of clothes.”  Talon said with a smile.  She was really excited to see where he was going to be taking her.  “I am officially all yours for the next few days.”  Talon said with a slight blush.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Tyler

Joseph Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Forgive Me And Come Somewhere With Me...(Talon)   Forgive Me And Come Somewhere With Me...(Talon) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:57 pm

Joseph chuckled a bit. "30 is still young Talon Cloud when I've been around since the true wild wild west days. Before the reservations of our people even existed. When like the mustangs our people roamed free. I see you point though...you are a very beautiful young woman." he said with a genuine smile and a chuckle as he spoke. He looked at her. "I doubt that...women age like fine wine...they get more beautiful and wonderful with age." He said in disagreement about her saying she'd look far worse than him. "I'd never throw you away even if you turned leathery and wrinkley which racial aspects involved won't happen and native women always aged with style."

He said seriously. Flushing a bit as she kissed his lips. Returning it and smiled. "Alright." He sat down and waited for her to return. He rubbed his temples a bit as he looked at her. "That looks like more than enough. Did you pack things to read on the way or other things to do? Things to write on?" He asked with an almost big brotherly way he used to do to Austin a long time ago. Smiling a bit. "Alright. Few days...maybe a week depends on event and weather." He said. Offering her his hand. "Shall we go? The ship awaits." he said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Talon Cloud
Other
Talon Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Forgive Me And Come Somewhere With Me...(Talon)   Forgive Me And Come Somewhere With Me...(Talon) Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:17 pm

Talon would never have known that Joe had been around that long, but it didn't bother her at all. He looked not that much older than she was, he just acted older. "Well for your sake I hope your right. I would hate to get all old and wrinkley while you stay so handsome." Talon said with a slight blush.

Talon smiled as she sat down her bags, "I am sure there are many things in my bag to do. Things to draw and journals to write in." Talon gladly took his hand when he offered it to her, "As long as we have time to get to know each other I don't care how long we are gone." Talon said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgive Me And Come Somewhere With Me...(Talon)   Forgive Me And Come Somewhere With Me...(Talon) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Forgive Me And Come Somewhere With Me...(Talon)
Page 1 of 1