Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

Here...Use This Room...(Talon/Liza/Joseph)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Austin Tyler
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Austin Tyler

Here...Use This Room...(Talon/Liza/Joseph) Empty
PostSubject: Here...Use This Room...(Talon/Liza/Joseph)   Here...Use This Room...(Talon/Liza/Joseph) Icon_minitime1Thu May 29, 2014 9:03 pm

Austin carried the redressed and out cold Talon in his arms bridal style. Letting them into Liza's house. Picking the lock...again. He forgot to remind her about that key. Kicking the door shut he carried the sleeping Talon up to the room that was supposed to be his. His eyes turned white and he used his spirit guide to open the door. Carrying Talon inside and laid her down on the bed. Covering her up as his eyes turned normal again. He looked around in awe at the room before backing out quietly after tucking Talon in. Exiting the room he closed the door silently. Stepping into the living room he began to pace back and forth. Shit...damn...he didn't want to discuss this with Joseph. It was his soulmate and he couldn't go all the way like he'd wanted to...yet nor did he want to give her up to White Hawk without a fight. There was something wrong with him! He paced back and froth. Dammit...he'd make sure Joseph woke up and started romancing this girl! No matter what it took...he would!
Back to top Go down
Talon Cloud
Other
Talon Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Here...Use This Room...(Talon/Liza/Joseph)   Here...Use This Room...(Talon/Liza/Joseph) Icon_minitime1Thu May 29, 2014 11:59 pm

Talon could not believe what she had done tonight and man did her head hurt.  She could not remember much about what happened in the room that Austin took them too.  She knew they had gotten naked and he played with her and she had played with him, but she could not remember if they had sex.  She remembered downing the whole bottle and passed out.  She was unaware that Austin and gotten her dressed, let alone carried her anywhere else.  So she was laying on the bed where he laid her and would not know anything until she woke up.
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: Here...Use This Room...(Talon/Liza/Joseph)   Here...Use This Room...(Talon/Liza/Joseph) Icon_minitime1Fri May 30, 2014 12:08 am

Liza had gotten done downstairs and closed up the shop and went upstairs to her apartment.  Once she arrived she had seen Austin pacing around the room and then she smelled a different scent, knowing that there is someone else in the apartment.  Liza looked at Austin, "What did you do Austin?" Liza asked as she headed to the scent she was smelling.

When she got to the door to his room she took a deep breath and opened the door and she noticed who was in the bed sleeping and she was trying to figure out what she was doing here, as far as Liza knew she was still stuck in her wold form.  Silently she closed the door and went back into the living room, "Austin do you have any clue who that girl is in that other room?"  Liza asked very concerned, "You better tell me what happened before you brother kills you." Liza sighed, "Please tell me you didn't mate with her?"  Liza hoped he did not go all the way because that would ruin the bond.
Back to top Go down
Austin Tyler
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Austin Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Here...Use This Room...(Talon/Liza/Joseph)   Here...Use This Room...(Talon/Liza/Joseph) Icon_minitime1Fri May 30, 2014 12:25 am

Austin growled at her hostilely when she said that. Flipping her the bird and ran a hand through his hair. He only half regretted it but they were both drunk and he didn't go all the way. He wanted too...for the first time he'd wanted to screw someone fully. Instead he used magic to create a toy of sorts. He didn't actually do her. They played around and pleasured each other. He let someone touch him willingly. He helped her. She had til the next full moon as a woman. he paced back and forth as he snarled.

"And if I do? I didn't f**k her all the way. I gave her a gift. We went to dinner and she needed release but...I didn't take her virtue." He spat with violent venom that he hadn't ever in his anger held towards Liza before. His eyes turned amber gold for a second then walked around again. "Yeah...Joseph's soulmate. He won't admit it though...cuz of how many centuries and decades younger she is than him. Its like me to her...if you ignore the fact I'm 26 or was it 36 in wolfman years." He stated with a shrug. He paced back and forth.

"He won't kill me...but he'll sure as hell wake up and smell the roses." He stated. He bit on his thumb. A Shakespearan insult before lowering it and pacing back and forth. Snarling a bit. "No...but a bit of brotherly competition never hurt anyone and Joseph needs a wake up call." He stated with a dark cold tone. "I didn't...I wanted to. I went to but moral code and beliefs wouldn't let me...so I'm challenging Joseph to fight for her. She is really hot in human or wolf. I'd do her in either form." he said bluntly. Shrugging as if he didn't care.

"Besides Liza...you can't kill someone whose only alive by the shell not the soul. Ain't that right chika?" He said sardonically.

Growling a bit. "It wasn't just a wooing to play the game though...I wanted it to be special. I didn't mind her touching and I don't ever let anyone touch willingly. I liked kissing her and I don't ever willingly kiss someone. I am the one who touches but I didn't mind her touching." He said bluntly. "If it helps Joseph acknowledge his soulmate...then  Idon't mind challenging him to brotherly competition.Though she is hot..." His cheeks flushed a second as he was unknowingly crushing on her course he'd deny it if pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: Here...Use This Room...(Talon/Liza/Joseph)   Here...Use This Room...(Talon/Liza/Joseph) Icon_minitime1Fri May 30, 2014 1:11 am

Liza pulled up a seat and poured herself a glass of blood wine and began to sip on it while she let Austin rant at her for coming at him the way she did, even though she thought she came across a lot nicer than Joe would have done it.  "Now Austin, don't get mad at me I just want to make sure you know what you are getting into."

Liza sipped her drink again as she listened to him talk about Joseph and what he was thinking, "I know he thinks he is too old, but we also know that finding your soul mate is hard to fight for too long."  Liza smirked know that Joe was have to give in eventually.  "I know that I have been trying to convince him of everything you are saying, but he doesn't listen to me"

Liza looked at Austin, "So what do you want?  Do you want Talon or do you really want to show your brother how special she is?"  Liza was wondering what Austin really wanted.
Back to top Go down
Austin Tyler
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Austin Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Here...Use This Room...(Talon/Liza/Joseph)   Here...Use This Room...(Talon/Liza/Joseph) Icon_minitime1Fri May 30, 2014 2:26 am

Austin scowled at her as she spoke. "You are a twit." He said hostilely. His temper rising by the second. He put out the smoke and pulled out the funny cigs as he called them. Lighting it up and inhaled it slowly. Despite he was angry it took a lot of work to make these cigarettes he used to get high. They werent made like most people did it. Plus he always used peace pipe herbs to mellow him out. He listened to her speak. "He is an old fart...so what?" He said with a shrug. Pacing around a bit. "Won't work...he needs a bitchslap style wakeup call." he said bluntly. He looked at her. "The latter. You want to harp at me some more or do your part and bring joseph here?" he asked sarcastically. "Besides she needed a place to stay and since its my room  Ican do what I want with it. Those were your exact words remember?"
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: Here...Use This Room...(Talon/Liza/Joseph)   Here...Use This Room...(Talon/Liza/Joseph) Icon_minitime1Fri May 30, 2014 10:42 am

Liza had gotten really good with dealing with Austin and his temper over the last few weeks, and just tended to let things slide.  “That’s the best insult you can come up with.”  Liza said with a smirk as she continued to drink the wine.  “He is not old, we both know that.  If we both didn’t have our own soul mates out there we would be together, but that was not what was in the stars.”

Liza didn’t really care if the woman stayed at her place, “She is fine, you know that.  But you still need to be staying here too.”  Liza said.  Liza walked over to her fireplace and started to chant looking for Joe and waiting for him to respond.  “Do you realize how hard it is to get a hold of your brother sometimes?”  Liza sighed, “White Hawk you are needed in my apartment now, I have a situation.”  Liza smirked knowing that would get him there.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Tyler

Joseph Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Here...Use This Room...(Talon/Liza/Joseph)   Here...Use This Room...(Talon/Liza/Joseph) Icon_minitime1Sat May 31, 2014 6:23 pm

OOC: Joint austin/joseph post

Austin glared at her. "I was censoring myself." He said acidicly. He growled as he saw her. "Why? I already told you my thoughts on that. When I am I sleep in wolf form by you." He said with gritted teeth. "Nope...I don't often contact him outside of when I'm dragged before him by the navy." he stated bitterly. He tense and narrowed his eyes then smiled devilishly. "Good...then I can challenge him to his face with the wakeup call." He said diabolically.

Joseph had been in a very dangerous battle against his nemesis Jacoda Crow. The man demanded a meeting with him which went south. As it was he was wounded, but he wounded Jacoda Crow back. He shouted a this isn't over but someone more important is calling. He apparated away from the burning debree of the ship he and several others had used. Appearing holding his side he let out a sigh of relief. "Some timing Liza." He stated. He appeared and caught Talon's scent and saw Austin. "Austin? Why is Talon here?" He asked. Confusion hit him.

Austin glared at Joseph and rushed forwards. Hauling off and used his full strength, holding none of the wolf man strength back as he broke Joseph's nose and sent him skidding back some, when he punched him. "YOU BASTARD!!! You made Talon cry because your a dick face and give a shit about being too old!!! I challenge you to a brotherly competition! Man up and show that sexy babe how special she is to you or I'll steal her from you!" he shouted in Lakota-Souix tongue as he often slipped into it when livid beyond compare.

Joseph hadn't expected what happened next. His brother's punch was hellava lot stronger than he expected. He didn't fly like most would have but he was knocked back steps. Holding his nose he laughed a bit. "You gotten quite a punch on you...didn't hold back any did you brother." He said in an amused way until he spoke. He blinked a bit. "What???" He said. Shock filled him as he listened. Looking at Liza in confusion then popped his nose back into place. "Dancing Daggers....you realize what you are saying and doing?" He asked seriously.

Austin smirked. "Sure do...you need a bitchslap wakeup call. I didn't take her virtue but would you like me to tell you what all I did do last night? Outside treating her to dinner and picking up the pieces you shattered?! You dumbass straight bastard! How dare you not take care of someone who is delicate and sensitive?! You kept your promise but you still an ass!" He spat at him.

Joseph flinched at those words and growled at some of it. "No I don't want to know!" he shouted with anger for the first time. Narrowing his eyes as he tried to stop the bleeding nand throbbing in his nose. A growl left him as Austin spoke. "I DO CARE ABOUT HER! WHICH IS WHY I FEEL SHE DESERVES BETTER! I sure as hell won't let some arrogant pup whirlwind her into heartbreak! Leave things be Dancing Daggers." he said in a rage filled voice and growled at the smirk that told him Austin was serious. "Fine...you're right! I need to stop worrying about age and think about her feelings. So I will accept your brother's challenge..." He said in a growled tone.
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: Here...Use This Room...(Talon/Liza/Joseph)   Here...Use This Room...(Talon/Liza/Joseph) Icon_minitime1Sat May 31, 2014 7:28 pm

Liza smiled at Austin, “I suppose your right, and your wolf keeps me warm at night.”  Liza then sighed, “Please try and just talk to your brother first before you beat him."

When Joe finally arrived Liza could tell he was hurt and she was about to heal the man when he brought up Talon, “Hmm, yeah about that.”  Liza went to say and continue but that was when Austin attacked Joe.  “Dammit Austin, I told you to talk first.”

Liza listened to everything that Austin was saying and she knew that he was correct and then she listened to Joseph respond in return.  “Dammit to you to Joe, I told you not to drag that poor girl along.  Now look at the mess we have.”
Back to top Go down
Talon Cloud
Other
Talon Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Here...Use This Room...(Talon/Liza/Joseph)   Here...Use This Room...(Talon/Liza/Joseph) Icon_minitime1Sat May 31, 2014 8:31 pm

Talon was sound asleep until she heard yelling and screaming coming from another room.  What the hell was going on?  She tossed a little trying to cover her head to block out the noise and rolled over and found herself falling out of the bed.  She sat up holding her head and realized that she had spilled something all over the pants she was wearing so she slipped them off not wanting to walk out in wet pants.  Her shirt was long enough she didn't care.  Walking to the door of the room she was in she flung it open, "What the hell is going on, and where the hell am I."  Talon yelled over the people yelling and fighting, not even realizing whom was in the room.  "Why does my freaking head hurt?"  Completing forgetting that she had drank her weight twice over.

Moving into the room she about lost her balance and grabbed the table that was there.  She had enough trouble remembering how to walk again as a human, let alone a hungover woman.
Back to top Go down
Austin Tyler
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Austin Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Here...Use This Room...(Talon/Liza/Joseph)   Here...Use This Room...(Talon/Liza/Joseph) Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:47 pm

Austin scoffed and looked at Liza. "I compromised...I talked as I beat him up." He said sardonically. He glared at Liza. "I TALK AND PUNCHED HIM! HE HURT TALON REAL BAD AND IS A STUPID MOFO RIGHT NOW!" he shouted at her. Stoping when he heard Talon and rushed over to her. Helping her to stand. "You got drunk after dinner. I brought you here since you needed a place to stay. Come on...let's get you into a clean outfit. I made you a bunch of stuff." He said. Helping Talon back into the room. Not caring about the others right now. "You got wasted. Your virtues in tack...so no worries." He stated. Helping her into the room he was giving her. He helped her to the bed. "You okay Talon?" he asked in concern.
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: Here...Use This Room...(Talon/Liza/Joseph)   Here...Use This Room...(Talon/Liza/Joseph) Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:19 pm

Liza could do nothing but sighed as she listened to Austin, “That’s not what I meant Austin and you know it.”  Liza stood up a little taller, “Don’t you go yelling at me Austin, you have no idea what is going on between Joe and Talon and obviously you didn’t talk to him to find out.”  Liza sighed, knowing one day she was going to get stuck in the middle of these two.

Liza looked up when she smelt Talon come into the room and she turned to look at her, “Hello Talon,  I am Liza Saline and this is Austin and my home and you are welcome to stay as long as you need.”  Liza was about to say something else when Austin took her out of the room.

Once Austin and Talon had left the room she turned her attention back to Joseph, “What exactly did you say to that poor girl to piss your brother off so much.”  Liza said and went over to clean up his face a little and smiles, “We need to clean that handsome face of your off a little.”  Liza said as she conjured a cloth wandlessly and started to wipe the blood off his face.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Tyler

Joseph Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Here...Use This Room...(Talon/Liza/Joseph)   Here...Use This Room...(Talon/Liza/Joseph) Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:41 pm

Joseph's gaze moved to Talon and he couldn't take his eyes from her for a moment. He'd seen her human form as a spirit above her wolf form during spiritland visitations and teachings but it was a lot different to see it in person. Quickly adverting his gaze and found it more interested in removing gunshot residue from his side wound. His nose still bleeding but not shot anymore. "I was a stupid straight boy who obviously needs to remember how to deal with sensitive women. Honestly I have no clue what happened. I know I upset her. I know  Ideserved that...but honestly I'm at a loss to what exactly I did wrong. I know she ran off upset the other night." He admtitted. Lifting his gaze to her. "I feel alot like Jared right now and I did that night too." He said with a sigh. Wincing as she cleaned his face with a rag. "I guess." He muttered. "Your an awesome sister and ally to have Liza."
Back to top Go down
Talon Cloud
Other
Talon Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Here...Use This Room...(Talon/Liza/Joseph)   Here...Use This Room...(Talon/Liza/Joseph) Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:22 am

When Talon had nodded at Liza it took her a minute to realize who is in the room. When she realized that Joe was standing there looking at her she froze just staring at him. When did she having to have feelings for a guy that she barely knew and the more they were together the more and more the feeling was there. Just being in the same room with him caused the feelings just flooded back, the ones she had buried in the bottle. It took Austin taking her back into the bedroom and she collapsed into his arms and started to cry. "What is wrong with me. I try and try and he just pushes." Talon sighed a little and looked at Austin, "I can't make the feeling stop."
Back to top Go down
Austin Tyler
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Austin Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Here...Use This Room...(Talon/Liza/Joseph)   Here...Use This Room...(Talon/Liza/Joseph) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:23 pm

Austin about stumbled when she collapsed. Shifting her to scoop her up. Setting her on the bed and stroked her hair. Holding her close. Stroking her hair as she cried. "Nothing wrong with you. He is a stupid straight boy. He'll get his act straight. Just you keep being your sweet beautiful self. You'll beat down the walls of any man with two eyes and a heart." he stated seriously. Wiping her tears away. "Sometimes it is better to have feeling than to not have it at all. Besides...I made you lots of things. They over there in that box by the nightstand. Shhh...shhh...its alright beautiful talon." He started to sing and play the song. His eyes turned white to help with others or voices they'd need. He changed things to fit her.

Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: Here...Use This Room...(Talon/Liza/Joseph)   Here...Use This Room...(Talon/Liza/Joseph) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:24 pm

Liza watched as Talon and Austin walked out of the room and she could not help but smirk as she saw the expression on Joseph’s face either.  “Well dear you seemed to have dealt with me fairly well if I recall correctly.”  Liza said with a smile reminding their time together.  “Well maybe if you explain to me what happened, maybe I can help you.”  Liza said and then waved her hand over healing his face completely.  “The problem we have now is Austin seems to have taken a shine to your soul mate.”  Liza said with a sigh then placed her arms around Joe’s neck and kissed his cheek.  “You have to tell me what you want to do.”  When she heard his last line she could not help but whisper, “I was a good lover too don’t forget.”
Back to top Go down
Joseph Tyler

Joseph Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Here...Use This Room...(Talon/Liza/Joseph)   Here...Use This Room...(Talon/Liza/Joseph) Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:52 pm

Joseph groaned at his side injury. The bullet went through and through and had wolfsbane lacing. He staggered in place a second before he looked at her. "You are a stronger and different type of woman...I've not dealt with women of Talon's sensitivity levels or fragileness in a very long time." He said with a sigh. "Then I am too old and forgotten important lessons. Either way it doesn't changed I screwed up bad Liza." he said. He looked a ther. "If I could I would but I can't even tell you it. It such a confusing mess...I have no idea how to start." He said. Wincing a bit and groaned a bit. "I doubt its a shine right now. Don't say soulmate bit or I'll bite you...I'm hurting real bad Liza. Plus I'm extremely pissed off at Austin and Myself right now." He said seriously.

"Problem is he is right...and I deserved that punch...probably more." He admitted. Pushing her back a bit. "I have a bleeding hole full of poisonous wolfsbane in my side from the situation you saved my tail end from by calling me here...I'd rather not bleed all over you." He stated. "Get me one of your potions...I need a poison extract salve. And you were a damn good lover." he muttered. "Right now isn't the time Liza...the punch to my face was minute."
Back to top Go down
Talon Cloud
Other
Talon Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Here...Use This Room...(Talon/Liza/Joseph)   Here...Use This Room...(Talon/Liza/Joseph) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:53 pm

Talon laid her head on Austin's shoulder when he picked her up and carried her into the bedroom she could not help but smile up at Austin.  She leaned over and kissed his cheek.  "Thank you for being sweet to me Austin."  Talon sighed, "Did you grab a potion for this headache that doesn't seem to want to go away?"

Talon wanted to go look at the clothes, but her head was really hurting so she didn't want to move.  "He is never going to want me Austin, he thinks he is too old for me."  Talon sighed and closed her eyes when Austin started to sing.
Back to top Go down
Austin Tyler
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Austin Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Here...Use This Room...(Talon/Liza/Joseph)   Here...Use This Room...(Talon/Liza/Joseph) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:18 am

Austin looked at her. Blushing as she kissed his cheek. "Awww shucks Talon...you gonna make me out to be some nice guy when I'm an asshole. Well except to my inner circle like you." He said flusteredly. What the hell was wrong with him?! He said in his head. "I'll fix that." he said. Placing her on the bed more comfortably. Pointing his wand at her. Casting a Lakota healing spell to make her headache go away. He then put his wand away. "You are silly...he does but he is the type to think something and sacrifice his own feelings for the better of others. He just needs a kick in the rear to show him that he isn't doing the better. He already knows you want him and he wants you but he is a man with his own burdens." He said. He watched her a bit. "How does your head feel?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: Here...Use This Room...(Talon/Liza/Joseph)   Here...Use This Room...(Talon/Liza/Joseph) Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:06 pm

Liza sighed and went into her stores to get the potions that Joe needed and a few things to clean up the wound to make sure no infections or anything would happen to Joe.  Liza gave him the potion to drink down and got his shirt off and started to work on the wound.  Liza smirked as she watched Joe flinch a little as she worked on him.  Although she was not sure if it was her touch, or his thoughts that made him do that.  “You realize that Talon feels you don’t want her anyway.”  Liza sighed, “So Austin feels that he can take care of her since you don’t want too.”  Liza sighed and finished cleaning the wound and then sealed the wound with her wand and sealed it with a kiss.  “There all better”  Liza sighed with a slight smile.

“You know I gave you up so you could have a chance to make a woman happy again.”  Liza stated.  “I am getting closer to Nate, but that means you were suppose to get close to Talon.”  Liza said as she stood between Joe’s legs where he was leaning against her couch where she fixed him up at and was rest her hands on his thighs. “Talon doesn’t understand what it is like to be loved anymore.  You have to remember she has been a wolf for the last 10 years and has no contact with any male that might be interested in her.”  Liza continued, “When she felt that you were not interested in her she went straight into the arms of someone who was.  Someone who gave her back her human life at least for a couple of weeks.”

Liza placed her arms around Joe’s neck and placed her head on his shoulder, “You are a wonderful man and what has happened in the past does not matter, what matter is what happens in the future.”  Liza sighed and held him close still, “Talon is a wonderful sweet woman who just needs someone to show her she is worth loving, so you need to decide are you going to push the spirits decision away or are going to prove your brother wrong?  Because I will tell you this right now, if you don’t do something soon you will lose her to your brother because he is not willing to give her up.” 

Liza sighed, “Even though Talon will find love and care with your brother, but we both know he can’t give her what all woman wants, including me and we know I will never be able to give Nate any either so it is a good thing that he has Starla.”  Liza was loving being in Joe’s arms and was in no mood to move.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Tyler

Joseph Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Here...Use This Room...(Talon/Liza/Joseph)   Here...Use This Room...(Talon/Liza/Joseph) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:06 pm

Joseph looked at her. "Hey don't get upset." He said. Watching her back him into the couch to help her more. Drinking the potion down without showing a grimace. He was flinching because the touch to the skin already stinging and sensitive due to silver laced in something was bothering him. He had nothing but extremely fond memories of their night stepping out of time and freezing the world around them. It had no bearing on his reactions right now. A hiss of air left when she peeled the blood soaked dark shirt of and put it off to the side. He didn't protest or whimper when she cleaned the wound. Though he blinked when she kissed it.

"Thank you Rose Of Knowledge." He said with a smile. He listened to her speaking and got a sheepish expression. "I know and we had an entire conversation and I was trying to help her with what she had and I messed up." He said. Looking off to the side for a moment. Looking at her. "I have issues but it seems you missed the point of what just happened. Other than Austin busting my nose...I will be fixing it and doing that. Making sure she knows she is worth love and valued. In the process I'll have to bite the bullet and ignore my stupid thoughts. Austin is right...I need to get over the age thing because our race ages slower than others." he said.

Flushing a bit and rubbed the back of his head. Looking at her. "I know...I gathered that but I don't feel I'm worthy of someone like her." He groaned as she continued. "Liza...Austin has no feelings like that right now...I have feeling your telling me the future. That won't change knowing Austin. In a way...its positive and negative that Austin gets attached to someone with his heart outside of family or friend." He said with a chuckle. "It tells me you telling me to get my act together also. I understand and I will...I will not lose to Austin in this." He said seriously.

Looking at her and sighed. "I screwed up I know but at the same time Austin is beneficial to helping her and I will romance her I just need to work somethings out and do some mental asskicking of myself. I see...so I really messed up that night didn't I?" he sighed heavily and his extreme weariness showed for a moment. He smiled a bit. "I'm proud of Austin and happy that he was able to do that. It shows me how much more advanced my brother is compared to me." He said honestly.

Looking at her and hugged his sister. Sighing a bit. Laying his head on his shoulder as a brother to his sister. He listened to her as she spoke. Groaning more as she spoke. He knew she was right. He didn't have to like it though not all of it. "Liza I'm not pushing the spirits decision away. You and Austin are right I need to shut up about the stupid age thing and so I accepted the challenge but its more than that... I want to fight for Talon Cloud. I want to win and show her I'm sorry I was such a fool and show her the world." he admitted.

Listening to her speak. "In the future you are probably right which just means I can't lose all the more for their sakes." he said with a chuckle. He listened to her and sighed a bit. "That isn't entirely true...I've done some research...there is ways and depending on the race of Nathaniel he could carry the baby for you. Veela's if I'm right on his race, are able to have babies depending on the mating and what not of the pairing. So there is always a possibility of a miracle Liza...if not you have a family your making...so don't worry." he said softly. Listening to her speak. "Harumph.."
Back to top Go down
Talon Cloud
Other
Talon Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Here...Use This Room...(Talon/Liza/Joseph)   Here...Use This Room...(Talon/Liza/Joseph) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:53 am

Talon smiled a little when Austin was taking care of her and almost laughed a little when he called himself a asshole, "Well I would love you anyway, even if you were a asshole to me." Talon said trying to get Austin to smile.

Talon listened to him talk about how Joe was when it came to things and she was still scared that he was going to reject her. " But what about you? Will you always be there for me if he does come around? " talon asked with tears in her eyes afraid to loose the one person she trusted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here...Use This Room...(Talon/Liza/Joseph)   Here...Use This Room...(Talon/Liza/Joseph) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Here...Use This Room...(Talon/Liza/Joseph)
Page 1 of 1