Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

Gypsy Caravan Festival ~ Muggle World England

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Austin Tyler
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Austin Tyler

Gypsy Caravan Festival ~ Muggle World England Empty
PostSubject: Gypsy Caravan Festival ~ Muggle World England   Gypsy Caravan Festival ~ Muggle World England Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:26 pm

Saturday...a week later...

Austin had picked up Talon and blindfolded her. "Come on. Its a surprise! You'll love it!" He stated. Carrying her on his back as he wore a vest type shirt so she wouldn't be as embarrassed. Laughing as he ran through muggle England towards the gypsy caravan he saw. "Its not often you get to see something like this. Muggle England...it will be fun. We are almost there Talon. You doing okay?" He asked. Holding her on his back like she weighed nothing and continuing to run. They would be there soon.
Back to top Go down
Talon Cloud
Other
Talon Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Caravan Festival ~ Muggle World England   Gypsy Caravan Festival ~ Muggle World England Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:31 am

Talon had received a message from Austin telling her that he had a surprise for her and to be just ready to go.  Talon dressed in her blue jeans and a bright yellow blouse, along with some yellow sneakers.   She loved having her wand back and all the spells she used to use in school were coming back to her.  She smiled a little when Austin showed up and then blindfolded her.  She was not scared because she trusted him with her life.

Having her ride on his back was a little different, "Couldn't we just walk there?"  Talon asked and laughed a little, "I am doing fine, just feel a little weird."
Back to top Go down
Austin Tyler
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Austin Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Caravan Festival ~ Muggle World England   Gypsy Caravan Festival ~ Muggle World England Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:05 am

Austin looked at her. "You look really, really cute today. Plus comfortable and leisurely. You picked out a cute outfit. It makes you look even more beautiful and innocently sweet." He said with a truthful tone. Blushing a bit. Looking ahead as he kept running. "Nah...we gotta move fast and get there before the buddy I know in the caravan has to go to work. Besides...I like giving a beautiful lady a piggy back ride." He said teasingly.

"You feel weird because nobodies ever given you one. I might not be overly tall but I am strong and your as light as you are beautiful. Pretend you a teenager again and this is your first time but you are learning something new. I want to show you the world that I can. Have fun and show you all the things you missed. Unlike Joseph who could take you around the world...I can show you the fun things you can do to just live like there is no tomorrow. Without turning into an alcoholic. So try to imagine you are just a teenager...you are perfect the way you are." He said.

"Taking you back in time and helping you live the life you never got." He said in a loving way. Wolf ears and tail showing. Fluffy poofy tail he had wagging a bit. Still running over the land.
Back to top Go down
Talon Cloud
Other
Talon Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Caravan Festival ~ Muggle World England   Gypsy Caravan Festival ~ Muggle World England Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:54 pm

Talon could not help but smile as she was going for a ride on Austin’s back.  She loved the feel of the slight breeze that was hitting her face.  Talon would never understand why Austin wanted to give her such compliments so much.  “Well with you I never know what you are going to have planned, so I like to be comfy.”  Talon said with a smile.

“I think I am far from perfect.”  Talon said she continued to hold on tight to his neck as they ran.  “You always make me feel that way Austin, but someday I will have to grow up.”  Talon shrugged a little.  Talon noticed that his ears and tail were showing and she whispered into his ear, “We are in muggle England, you better hide your stuff, or you will get weird looks.”
Back to top Go down
Austin Tyler
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Austin Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Caravan Festival ~ Muggle World England   Gypsy Caravan Festival ~ Muggle World England Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:27 am

Austin looked at her. Chuckling/giggling, however you wanted to look at it, when she spoke again. "Always a wise plan." he said with a smile. "Comfy yet stylish. Bam...look out world here she comes." he said jokingly. Meaning it too but saying it in a way he hoped she would take it better than she sometimes seemed to otherwise. He listened to her. "Aye...most women do. I do and I'm not a woman...nope." he said with a mental sigh. He was a man who was fucked over with those things. Laughing as she spoke. "Whatever for Wendy? Why not live forever in never never land?" He said jokingly. "I know you do but to go forwards you must go backwards." he said with a smile. "I'll just claim cosplay or weird fetish. Screw them...they just white men...long as you like them I don't care." he said. Tail wagging a bit. They neared the caravan and you could hear the music and liveliness.
Back to top Go down
Talon Cloud
Other
Talon Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Caravan Festival ~ Muggle World England   Gypsy Caravan Festival ~ Muggle World England Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:53 pm

Never matter what they were doing Austin always made Talon smile, make her forget what was really bothering her.  Sometimes she thought that she should just forget about someone whom she didn’t want to name at the moment.  “Well I am glad that my attire meets your approval.”  Talon laughed as they continued.

Talon laughed again “I you sure you’re not a woman, I have not seen you completely naked yet.”  Talon laughed as she kissed the back of his shoulder.  When she heard what he had said next he was a little confused over it, she had never heard of this in which he was speaking.  “I am sorry what is Neverland and who is Wendy?”  Talon asked.

Talon was not sure if Austin was right, but she scratched behind his ears when he said he wasn’t getting rid of them because she liked them.  “I don’t quite understand why I have to go backwards first, but I trust you.”  As they got closer she could hear the music and it sounded so cool.  She pushed herself off of Austin’s back and grabbed his hand and pulled him with her towards the caravan.  “This is going to be so cool, I have never been to one before.”
Back to top Go down
Austin Tyler
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Austin Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Caravan Festival ~ Muggle World England   Gypsy Caravan Festival ~ Muggle World England Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:40 pm

Austin listened to her as she spoke. Grinning more as he spoke. Shaking his head and decided not to comment on that. He huffed a bit. "lies. You have." He said teasingly. He looked at her. "How about later tonight I tell you the story of neverland and who wendy is?" He suggested kindly. It would be a fine way to end the night. She let her down after kneeling. Then stood when she did. He took off with her towards the caravan. He looked at her as she spoke. "You never got to go forwards by your own words from teenager into adult hood so to truly achieve being one with yourself to get to the future you must live like its your younger years over wihtout the drama." he said simply. Smiling as he looked for his buddy. "Heh...most witches and wizards haven't."
Back to top Go down
Talon Cloud
Other
Talon Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Caravan Festival ~ Muggle World England   Gypsy Caravan Festival ~ Muggle World England Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:51 am

Talon was excited for Austin to read her a story about this neverland. She wondered what kind of story it was. "You will be a wonderful story teller and I can't wait." Talon laughed, "Then you can tell me about the lies I have told."

Talon was checking around at everything, "So where is your friend?" Talon asked getting more excited.
Back to top Go down
Austin Tyler
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Austin Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Caravan Festival ~ Muggle World England   Gypsy Caravan Festival ~ Muggle World England Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:26 pm

Austin looked at her as she spoke. "I don't tell lies but I can weave beautiful stories or fables to life before your eyes." He said iwth a wink. He hugged her close and smiled. Taking her hand. Tail wagging a bit and he looked at her. "Of course." He said. Pointing to a gypsy boy that was looking around. "Right there. Alzo!" he called out. Speaking in Romanian as the boy ran over. He looked at Talon curiously before grinning. "He says you pretty." he said in explaination to the boys mumbling. "He says right this way the dancers are going to start." He led her after Alzo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Caravan Festival ~ Muggle World England   Gypsy Caravan Festival ~ Muggle World England Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Gypsy Caravan Festival ~ Muggle World England
Page 1 of 1