Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

Why am I here? [Muggle England] (Zeek)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Augustus Rookwood Jr

Augustus Rookwood Jr

Why am I here? [Muggle England] (Zeek) Empty
PostSubject: Why am I here? [Muggle England] (Zeek)   Why am I here? [Muggle England] (Zeek) Icon_minitime1Sat May 03, 2014 6:00 pm

Agustus was on the run for something that he was not sure why exactly. During his flight he ended up crossing the border between the worlds he made sure his wand was hidden and made his way over to a bar. He was not sure what they served he just knew that he needed a really strong drink and that he would be safe here. For who would to expect to find a pureblooded wizard with a bunch of muggles. Walking up to the bar he turned his eyes toward the bar tender on duty. "Give me your strongest drink you have." He demanded and waited for it he did not care what it was he just cared that it was strong.

He found a booth near the back and sat down making sure that his face remained in the shadows as always though it didn't matter here no one knew who he was. Though it was just a habit that he had developed over time and was not going to break it just in the rare chance there was someone who would recognize him. He drummed his fingers on the table he was nervous as hell being in a place filled with the very people he despised the most but it was the safest place for him at the moment.

When his drink arrived he sipped it before tossing the rather cute waitress some coins and his smile that could make any woman swoon over him and a couple men. He shook his head as she twirled her hair around her fingers and went back to the bar. He was not ready to settle down just yet and it would never be with a muggle or a half blood he was sure of that. At least he believed that he would never. They were all disgusting to him though he could not tell what would happen to him or who he would fall in love with.

Hearing the door open he checked to see who it was and a sigh of relief crossed his lips when he knew that he was still safe at least for now. He hoped that he could keep his cover. He heard someone talking about him bit could not make out the words. Though he knew that no one would know that he was a wizard here he made sure of that. Plus he knew that the ministry would not find him here unless they wanted to fill out a ton of paper work

Finishing his drink he called the beautiful waitress over and ordered another and even promised her a dance after he was done he was beginning to feel the effects and that was just after one drink. He liked whatever he was drinking and wished there was more drinks like this in the wizard world. He smiled again as she came over with his second drink looked around to see if her boss was looking and slid across from him. He couldn't help but notice that she had the most beautiful eyes that he had ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Zeek Matthews

Zeek Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Why am I here? [Muggle England] (Zeek)   Why am I here? [Muggle England] (Zeek) Icon_minitime1Sun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm

Zeek walked the streets in his human form. He was a wizard in denial. An unknown werewolf to the ministry of magic. Which to him did not exist. He had Nate's baby carrier on his back like it usually was. Nate wasn't in it currently as he was finishing up feeding him the pinkish colored milk from the bottle. Humming to him a bit as he walked. Going towards a bar slash resturaunt that was family oriented as it was mainly a resturaunt. Heading that way and looked down. Smiling as he noticed Nate was done. "All done there my little pup?" He asked with a chuckle. Moving him after sliding the bottle to the outside pouch of the baby bag. Turning Nate he burped him until he wasn't making the icky face.

Moving Nate to the crook of his right arm as he rocked him. Hoping to rock him to sleep. Upon arrival at his destination he pushed open the door, baby cradled in the nook of his left arm away from the other side. Military cameo pants fitting his form. Military tank with nothing else on. Dog tags on the chain dangling. "Evening folks." Came his warm voice.All gazes went his way. To complete his looks the baby bag makes one side of the x across his chest to rest on his left hip. His ak 47 military submachine gun makes the other half of the x across his chest to sit on his other hip within its holster. Baby in the crook of his arm away from it. Strangely tinted shades on his face that got pushed up to rest on the top of his head. His military dog tags reflecting the sun and lighting of the building. Six month old baby sucking his thumb.

Walking over he saw the waitress who had slid out. "Hey there Margaret. I'd love my usual." The woman said sure thing and he looked around. Noticing it was crowded he moved toward the large table Augustus was siting in and sat down. Moving the baby carrier from his back and nestled Nate in it. Securing him tightly. "Hope you don't mind stranger...only place open this long table." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Augustus Rookwood Jr

Augustus Rookwood Jr

PostSubject: Re: Why am I here? [Muggle England] (Zeek)   Why am I here? [Muggle England] (Zeek) Icon_minitime1Mon May 05, 2014 1:04 am

Augustus stares at the door his eyes narrowing at the man entering. Wondering why everyone seemed to know him but not wanting to know just in case he had to kill him. He sensed strong aurora of untapped, untrained power oozing off of the man. He hoped that maybe he could turn him to his side and harness the power.

There was something off but he could not put his finger on it he wondered why someone would be untrained but so powerful. Augustus just shook it off and tried to remain focused with his drink but was finding it harder to do so as his eyes kept darting to the man. He felt his heart beat in his chest as the man sat down across from him. If it wasn't for the baby he would want to have his way with him.

"No, no problem at all sir. The name is Augustus and your's is?" He said as he smiled at him and ran a hand through his hair. 'What is wrong with me? Focus you are here to hide nothing else.' He told himself quietly. As he tried to get an impression off this guy he could not tell if he was friend or foe. Though it did not matter. He was not here to make friends.

He unconsciously moved his hand to the back of his head. He was really unsure what he was doing or why he was strangely attracted to the man. 'No focus you can't you go off daydreaming about possible relationships.' He told himself in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Zeek Matthews

Zeek Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Why am I here? [Muggle England] (Zeek)   Why am I here? [Muggle England] (Zeek) Icon_minitime1Tue May 06, 2014 12:40 am

Zeek looked around the bar resturaunt. Nate was sleeping. He looked at Augustus and blinked a bit. He looked at the man as he started to drink his tea that was brought with his sandwich. "Zeek. Zeek Matthews. This here is Nate." he stated with military formaility. He looked at the guy as he noticed the odd actions yet didn't comment or show it. Trying to read him would be like trying to read a brick wall that had no graffiti on it...you could study for hours or years and still get nowhere. He learned this due to being in the military. He offered the man some of the fries. "You look like you could use a bit to eat."
Back to top Go down
Augustus Rookwood Jr

Augustus Rookwood Jr

PostSubject: Re: Why am I here? [Muggle England] (Zeek)   Why am I here? [Muggle England] (Zeek) Icon_minitime1Sat May 10, 2014 3:08 pm

Augusts was shaken out of his daydream by the offer of fries. He smiled at the man and took a couple. Though he really could use another drink to possibly help get his mind on track. "Nice to meet you Zeek." He said as he began to wonder how this man was seemed so powerful yet it was obvious that he wasn't trained well officially trained in anyway that he could sense.

"Is the child yours?" He asked trying to seem civil. He was getting no where by trying to read the guys emotions and he was getting slightly angry because of it. Though he was still in control of his temper.
Back to top Go down
Zeek Matthews

Zeek Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Why am I here? [Muggle England] (Zeek)   Why am I here? [Muggle England] (Zeek) Icon_minitime1Sat May 10, 2014 3:36 pm

Zeek looked at him. He started to eat the fries slowly and cautiously. As if every bite he chewed he was checking for poisons instinctively. He looked at him. "The same." He stated simply. Whether this was true in the long term or not was a different matter. He was powerful yet it was wild untrained magic that grew with his own physical and mundane trainings and stamina. He was surely going to rationalize or deny existance of magic with logical rationalizations. He believed in vampires and werewolves but not in magic or anything else supernatural.

"Yes. Technically he was my nephew and my twin sister's. They are all passed away so now he is my son." His gaze steeled over and a dangerous look hit his eyes. "So I would warn against endangering my son/nephew because I will hold no bars in fighting to protect him. I may no longer be military but that doesn't change this kid I would destroy anyone who intended him harm." He said in an unexpressive serious tone. No malice just stating a warning and fact.

His gaze returned to normal. He looked at him. "Anyways...you should eat more or you will pass out. Civilians should take better care of themselves." He said with a chuckle of a amusement. Going back to his fries. Margaret brought drinks. "Ah...no liquor for me tonight Maragaret. Just some tea and if you don't mind a bottle of whiskey to take home for later." He smiled at her as she gave both drinks to Augustus. Looking at Augustus. "So where you from Augustus?" He asked in a friendly normal conversation way.
Back to top Go down
Augustus Rookwood Jr

Augustus Rookwood Jr

PostSubject: Re: Why am I here? [Muggle England] (Zeek)   Why am I here? [Muggle England] (Zeek) Icon_minitime1Mon May 12, 2014 1:10 am

Augustus listened to Zeek though his mind drifted to how hot the guy looked. He didn't even seem to mind that he had a kid. He smiled at him though he was trying to blend in here he knew that this guy was not a muggle that he was sure of it.

"I am here for some personal business nothing more I will eat when I feel the need right now I am not really hungry. Though thank you for the drinks." He rested his head on his hand as he gazed at the man in front of him he was past trying to control his mind he just wanted to know what side this man was on and why he seemed to possess magic but seem unaware of it.

Back to top Go down
Zeek Matthews

Zeek Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Why am I here? [Muggle England] (Zeek)   Why am I here? [Muggle England] (Zeek) Icon_minitime1Mon May 12, 2014 1:25 am

Zeek looked at the guy. "You aren't a very smart guy are you? You can't be at your full strength if you eat like an anorexic." He gave the guy a weird expression yet didn't say anything else. He looked at Nate and shook his head. "No problem." He began eating the burger and finished it quickly. He looked at the man again when he felt him staring at him non stop. "You are either a bit fruity or extremely sleep deprived. Either way you need a place to rest you should go to Gospel Safe Haven Sanctuary. It is everywhere and anywhere. Nobody gets turned away. Neutral grounds. I stayed there myself a few times when the heat got bad overseas."

He heard shouting and scooped up Nate. Handing him to the woman he trusted and a hand gun he pulled from his waist band. "Really Bart McHall? Really?" He shouted to the deranged vampire who was showing off amongst the humans. Peppering his feet with bullets. Bart followed after he ran like a mental puppy as Zeek took nate.
Back to top Go down
Augustus Rookwood Jr

Augustus Rookwood Jr

PostSubject: Re: Why am I here? [Muggle England] (Zeek)   Why am I here? [Muggle England] (Zeek) Icon_minitime1Sun May 18, 2014 7:09 pm

Augustus' eyes widened as he saw the man go into action he was not sure what was going through his mind but he was getting drawn to the man and he wanted to know him more. He also wondered what was the place he had talked about was and where it was. 'No I can't get curious. It will just cause me to put my guard down.' He thought to himself.

He was not ready to let anyone know of his true identity true he did give the man his real name however he knew for a fact that no one knew who he was here so he believed he was safe.
Back to top Go down
Zeek Matthews

Zeek Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Why am I here? [Muggle England] (Zeek)   Why am I here? [Muggle England] (Zeek) Icon_minitime1Thu May 22, 2014 10:50 am

Zeek took his baby back from the woman. Doing a two fingered whacking to the vampires nose. "Go be a good boy and stop acting like a deranged pup. Geez...you a vampire for petes sake. Man up and get a job." He scolded. Then in vampiric told him. Get a blood wine on me. Stop being a jerk to the people. In English he looked back at Augustus. "Sorry about that Augustus. Vampire there a bit looney but an alright guy. Just needs a knocking back to common sense now and then." An almost wolfish grin on his face. "So you going to eat cadet or do I need to make you? You might be visiting but I'd rather you didn't pass out on the floor from stravation around my pup."
Back to top Go down
Augustus Rookwood Jr

Augustus Rookwood Jr

PostSubject: Re: Why am I here? [Muggle England] (Zeek)   Why am I here? [Muggle England] (Zeek) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:52 pm

"So tell me why you think I am here if I am refusing to eat this cuisine?" He asked as he took another sip of his drink. He was living on drink for awhile now and though occasionally he would have a bowl of soup but that was it just a liquid diet.

"Though maybe I will have a bowl of soup and a bun if you are going to insist on me eating." He said as he leaned back looking around for a beautiful women that would be his next mark.
Back to top Go down
Zeek Matthews

Zeek Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Why am I here? [Muggle England] (Zeek)   Why am I here? [Muggle England] (Zeek) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:27 pm

Zeek looked at him studyingly. "To get drunk or to hide but I really don't care either way." He said bluntly. Looking at him as he spoke. He shrugged a bit. "You can't stay strong long term off soup and liquor. I know I been on such a diet. Eventually your body is going to eat itself to give you the food you need. Then you'll lose the weight and muscles mass." he said bluntly. "Begin to turn to a living skeleton until you gain dizzy spells. That is not food." He said sharply. Ordering him a steak soup and bun then took the soup and bun and pushed it out of the mans reach. "Eat that steak." He said in a military commanding tone. "You aren't dying on my turf civie." he said seriously.
Back to top Go down
Augustus Rookwood Jr

Augustus Rookwood Jr

PostSubject: Re: Why am I here? [Muggle England] (Zeek)   Why am I here? [Muggle England] (Zeek) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:16 am

'Steak? I have not had that in a while.' He said as it was pushed in front of him he didn't get why this guy was forcing him to eat though he could indulge him in his wish maybe. He rested his hand on his head and just looked at the steak for a couple minutes. He then picked up the steak knife and fork and cut off a small piece and placed it to his mouth and chewed it and forced himself to sallow he forgot how much he hated steak he could suffer through chicken but steak he could barley manage to eat it with out vomiting which was something he refused to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why am I here? [Muggle England] (Zeek)   Why am I here? [Muggle England] (Zeek) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Why am I here? [Muggle England] (Zeek)
Page 1 of 1