Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

Well, Well looks like I found a rat. (Invite)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Augustus Rookwood Jr

Augustus Rookwood Jr

Well, Well looks like I found a rat. (Invite) Empty
PostSubject: Well, Well looks like I found a rat. (Invite)   Well, Well looks like I found a rat. (Invite) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:54 pm

Augustus was doing some rather secretive business in the streets. He had his back leaned against a wall taking a drag on a cigarette wishing he had a joint or a good drink. He really did not like doing what he was doing tonight recruiting however it had to be done.

The Death Eaters had to become the group they once were. To do that he needed to recruit new members. The unfortunate part t least to him was that it had to be done sober. For no one would join him if he was drunk or high and he knew this all to well. Though the fact that his drinks had been taken away for a period of time unknown to him helped slightly.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Lancer

Nathaniel Lancer

PostSubject: Re: Well, Well looks like I found a rat. (Invite)   Well, Well looks like I found a rat. (Invite) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:15 pm

Nathaniel had been extremely careful ever since escaping the Dark Lord's clutches...badly battered, raped and traumatized. Thanks to Yavojn and then Liza he'd managed to shake it off all like it never happened. He was always careful when he slipped out of Gospel Safe Haven Sanctuary and headed towards Liza. Starla was with him today and carried on his hip like a typical house mom. He was glad she was fast asleep. He knew she would sleep like a rock dead to the world. He turned a corner and headed towards the Starry Prophesizer. He hadn't told Liza he'd be coming but thanks to her he'd learned more control over his visions. And to understand them a bit more. He sensed Augustus and pulled his hood down more hoping to be unsensed. The small of his back burning like fire for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Augustus Rookwood Jr

Augustus Rookwood Jr

PostSubject: Re: Well, Well looks like I found a rat. (Invite)   Well, Well looks like I found a rat. (Invite) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:10 pm

Augustus grinned as he sensed that the person he was looking for was near. 'Thank you for tracking spells.' He thought to himself as he waited for his prey to get closer. When he was in reach he quickly grabbed him into the alley with a hand over his mouth he didn't even notice the kid. 'Why did all these men have kids.' He thought to himself.

"How did you find out about what really happened to Augustus Rookwood Sr." He demanded him though he was not sure why he said that so bluntly. He crossed his arms across his chest as he glared at the man.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Lancer

Nathaniel Lancer

PostSubject: Re: Well, Well looks like I found a rat. (Invite)   Well, Well looks like I found a rat. (Invite) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:43 pm

Nathaniel was walking. Shifting Starla around as he felt the burning on his back getting stronger and harsher. Shuddering as he hurried towards the Starry Prophesizer even though it was a good half mile off still. He kept walking quicker this time then tensed as he doubled over slightly from the burn on the small of his back. Muffedly screaming and held Starla more carefully when yanked into the alleyway with a hand over his mouth. Shaking a bit then thrashed around fighting. Trying to escape. Though he soon felt his back pinned to Augustus as the arms crossed his chest. Tensing and glancing to Starla glad he hadn't hurt her. "Find out...what happened to who?" He said in confusion. He blinked a bit. "I'm not sure what you're talking about."
Back to top Go down
Augustus Rookwood Jr

Augustus Rookwood Jr

PostSubject: Re: Well, Well looks like I found a rat. (Invite)   Well, Well looks like I found a rat. (Invite) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:47 pm

Augustus growled at the man. He pushed him against the wall and held him by the throat. "I KNOW THAT YOU KNOW SOMETHING THAT NO ONE ELSE KNOWS. EITHER YOU TELL ME HOW YOU KNOW THIS INFORMATION OR I WILL FORCE IT OUT OF YOU!" He yelled at the man he probably didn't make much sense but he didn't really care he needed to get through to this man.

He needed to know if he truly was a threat. If he really understood what he may of or may not of seen. It would all determine his fate. How was he going to get through to him he was not sure how to say what he really wanted to say.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Lancer

Nathaniel Lancer

PostSubject: Re: Well, Well looks like I found a rat. (Invite)   Well, Well looks like I found a rat. (Invite) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:33 pm

Nathaniel looked to his daughter who he almost dropped when the man behind him slammed him into the wall and held him by his throat. Quickly shifting her to set het down safely. Gasping for air. He shoved his fingers into Augustus's mouth to silence his screaming. "Shut up the yelling before you wake my daughter." He said sharply. Shaking a bit as he didn't want to answer this man. "Somethings are better left unsaid or unknown Augustus. You knowing how I could know anything would just lead me to a life of slavery. I refuse to be your pawn. I have stayed out of your grasp and hair. Please do not further endanger my daugher for your idiocy." He said sharply. Pulling his fingers out of his mouth. "I never asked to know whatever it is you think I know but if I knew it and your still around i obviously haven't told anyone.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, Well looks like I found a rat. (Invite)   Well, Well looks like I found a rat. (Invite) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Well, Well looks like I found a rat. (Invite)
Page 1 of 1