Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

Time to end this game. "Checkmate" (Zeek)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Augustus Rookwood Jr

Augustus Rookwood Jr

Time to end this game. "Checkmate" (Zeek) Empty
PostSubject: Time to end this game. "Checkmate" (Zeek)   Time to end this game. "Checkmate" (Zeek) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:55 pm

Time to end this game. "Checkmate" (Zeek) F9bb284e590db4f16af4537f48ce711d

Augustus sat in a booth in the corner of the bar making sure to keep to the shadows so it kept his face covered. He had a smile on his face it was time to end the game. He had not ordered anything to drink rather just some soup and a bun and was rather enjoying himself waiting for his prey to arrive.

He had been evading capture for the last few months and was having fun but was recently was growing bored of it. It was now to create checkmate and end the game. He lit up a cigarette and took a long drag and held the smoke in for a couple minutes before he let it out.
Back to top Go down
Zeek Matthews

Zeek Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Time to end this game. "Checkmate" (Zeek)   Time to end this game. "Checkmate" (Zeek) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:01 pm

Zeek grumbled and began tracking down his prey...again. He swore that man had more houdini methods than the great escape master himself ever did! He always ALMOST just ALMOST had him...then he gave him the slip or escaped. How he escaped with a .45 to his head led him to believe vampiric origins. He was unaware his cat and mouse, with he the cat and Augustus the mouse, was going to be drawing to a close today. Nate's baby carrier was protected by a dome that allowed the kid air but protection from stray attacks. Lots of air for the kid. Still dressed like he always was but this time with a tight military jacket on, he began to track down his pray.

Some npc deatheaters and others who served the Dark Lord arrived prior to when Zeek would. "Awaiting Orders Dark Lord." Came one of the grainy voices of an older Death Eater. Awaiting their orders prior to the reason they were called here arriving.
Back to top Go down
Augustus Rookwood Jr

Augustus Rookwood Jr

PostSubject: Re: Time to end this game. "Checkmate" (Zeek)   Time to end this game. "Checkmate" (Zeek) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:42 pm

Augustus played with his bottle as he watched his men enter and take places around the bar. Keeping an eye on all the occupants entering and exiting as to not miss the entrance of his prey.

When he saw him he waited for a little bit and just watched what he was going to do. He knew his men would not do anything until he gave the signal for them to do so. He was going to enjoy this. 'Should I get them to grab the kid? No it will be easier and less messy to grab them together.' At that point he snapped his fingers and a ring of men formed around Zeek while Augustus still remained in the shadows watching waiting to make his entrance.
Back to top Go down
Zeek Matthews

Zeek Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Time to end this game. "Checkmate" (Zeek)   Time to end this game. "Checkmate" (Zeek) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:05 pm

Zeek had left his nephew/son with liza. For his sanity and comforts sake she used the mumbo jumbo bit for a realistic illusion. So it looked and seemed he had him unless someone tried to touch him. He had the carrier yes the rest was fake. He was unaware the man he tracked down set a trap for him. No idea at all. He had taken Liza's advise and asked her to watch Nate for him. He promised to come back alive but he had no clue he was going to be gone longer than he thought. He would laater hope she'd forgive him. He looked around the ring of men as he grinned. Cracking his knuckles. "Puts me in mind of during Nazi infiltration mission." He rushed with inhuman (human amount) speed and flipped onto his feet. Spin kicking several of the guys, about five, out of the circle and into walls. He flipped onto his feet and pulled out his gun. Firing shots as he rushed towards the nearest guy. "By your greeting I'd say you know where the mouse is." He said with a grin. Grabbing him by the throat and used him to block the spell from the guy. "All is fair in love and war...I'm at war. Where is the mouse? AUGUSTUS I KNOW YOU ARE IN HERE!" He yelled out. Throwing the man into several others as he raised his gun again. Pointing the left one at the man who rushed towards him crouch the other pointed at a guy who snuck up beside hims head.
Back to top Go down
Augustus Rookwood Jr

Augustus Rookwood Jr

PostSubject: Re: Time to end this game. "Checkmate" (Zeek)   Time to end this game. "Checkmate" (Zeek) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:58 pm

Augustus watched the action from his corner and smirked slightly as Zeek called for him. He got up and slowly made his way over to them. When he was a few feet away he casted crucio at Zeek and quickly commanded one of the men to put the shackles on him.

"So looks are game is over and oh looks like I am the winner." He said with his traditional crooked smile. As he stood over Zeek. 'Where was the baby though.' He thought to himself. Well that didn't matter at least he had the guy that had been annoying him but was ridiculously hot at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Zeek Matthews

Zeek Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Time to end this game. "Checkmate" (Zeek)   Time to end this game. "Checkmate" (Zeek) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:15 pm

Zeek hit the nearest with his gun hard enough to knock him out. Point his freed gun, not the one pointed at the guys crotch the other one, at Augustus. Firing off a couple shots he got Augustus in the shoulder before he was sent backwards and the illusion of the baby was destroyed. The extreme pain that hit him three times as powerful of a Crucio curse caused a sound and grunt of pain to leave. Soon staggeringly, still jerking and visually suffering the crucio curse, he stood up and coughed a bit. His magic like a living creature spazzed out and knocked away other wizards and exploded numerous lights. "Mumbo jumbo crap..." he growled out

He felt shackles put on him and kicked the guy away. He laughed a bit. Still jerking and writhing from the crucio as it lingered a bit. "Wrong. Check does not mean checkmate...I'm still able to fight even with these shackles." he said. A trickle of blood went down the corner of his mouth. Launching himself forwards he hurled himself sideways into Augustus. Turning to grapple hold him with his wrists that he'd jerked under and over to put theme in front of him. "It isn't checkmate until you've knocked me out or vice versa." he whispered in Augustus's ear.
Back to top Go down
Augustus Rookwood Jr

Augustus Rookwood Jr

PostSubject: Re: Time to end this game. "Checkmate" (Zeek)   Time to end this game. "Checkmate" (Zeek) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:03 am

Augustus growled slightly as Zeek ran into him. "Alright then I could arrange that." Augustus said as he put his wand a way. 'But I feel like doing this fight with your rules for just this once. Though those shackles are not coming off however though you seem to be able to fight with them just fine with them on anyways." He said with his trademark smile.

"So state the rules my friend or whatever you are frankly I don't care I just want a good fight. Though I would prefer that it would be with someone else. Though you will do." He said as he ran his hand through his long curly black hair.
Back to top Go down
Zeek Matthews

Zeek Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Time to end this game. "Checkmate" (Zeek)   Time to end this game. "Checkmate" (Zeek) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:56 pm

Zeek stood up and took up a fighters stance. Smirking as he jumped up twisted. put his legs through his arms. Pulling his arms under and over his legs and pulled his shackled wrists in front of him. "You don't know the half of it mouse." He said with a cocky and badass grin. "I am surprised you put that stick away...you seem to rely on mumbo jumbo crap...I was beginning to think you couldn't fight like a man." He said in a taunting way. He stood tall.

"By my rules?" He got a smirk on his face. "No mumbo jumbo. No potions. No voodoo. No outside sources. No shifting. Just good old fashioned el mano de mano fighting. No weapons outside your own body. Those are the rules. Outside that...anything goes." he said with a smirk. "I am the hunter and you are the hunted. Apparently it goes both ways though vicious mouses. I am not your friend but I had at one point hoped we could be. Until you killed that human woman for no reason." He retorted.

Looking at him. "I want to kick your ass and bring you in for the murder of the woman. You want to kick my ass for your twisted game of chess. I'm ex-military...I don't need my hands to fight you...bring it Augustus...the prizes of course...are us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to end this game. "Checkmate" (Zeek)   Time to end this game. "Checkmate" (Zeek) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Time to end this game. "Checkmate" (Zeek)
Page 1 of 1