Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

Gah! Mother Of Pearl! Slippery Houdini! I Will Catch You Augustus----What The...???? *twitches* (Liza)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeek Matthews

Zeek Matthews

Gah! Mother Of Pearl! Slippery Houdini! I Will Catch You Augustus----What The...???? *twitches* (Liza) Empty
PostSubject: Gah! Mother Of Pearl! Slippery Houdini! I Will Catch You Augustus----What The...???? *twitches* (Liza)   Gah! Mother Of Pearl! Slippery Houdini! I Will Catch You Augustus----What The...???? *twitches* (Liza) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:53 pm

Zeek swore as he put the hand gun away as yet again his hunted prey...Augustus...slipped free of capture. Mother of pearl! That slippery houdini! He would study every reference book and video he could on the houdini man and research into vampiric means of teleportation! He would catch that b*****d who killed an innocent human on his terf! He almost had him repeatedly. Then he vampire poofed or escaped. He twitched a bit as he walked. He shook his head. Nate was moved in his carrier to on his chest. He stroked the kids hair.

"Hey there little man...you sleep through the most interesting of scenes. You know that right? must get it from my sister. Sure as payday didn't get it from me." He said in an amused tone. Across his chest was the strap of the AK-47, fully loaded, forming an -X- wit hthe baby bag. Each rested on one of his hips. He looked around as he fished out the bottle of pinkish colored milk and scooped Nate into the crook of his arm. As he fed his son/nephew he took in his surroundings.

A wall yet there was a window. He leaned against it with a shrug. Thinking to himself. I will catch you Augustus-----what the....???? He stumbled backwards and almost fell to his ass. Holding Nate tighter and arched his body like a bow to force himself by his knees up straight again. Staring in confusion. His eye twitched a bit. What the??? "This is not possible. I know I'm sober...maybe its sleep deprivation. I'm a hundred percent ssure there was a solid wall not a place...gah..." He twitched in confusion and overload.

He was dressed in a tight white military tank, cameo pants, and combat boots.

Gah! Mother Of Pearl! Slippery Houdini! I Will Catch You Augustus----What The...???? *twitches* (Liza) Stock-photo-young-male-model-in-military-outfit-sitting-on-a-suitcase-as-if-leaving-for-service-with-a-68781649
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

Gah! Mother Of Pearl! Slippery Houdini! I Will Catch You Augustus----What The...???? *twitches* (Liza) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gah! Mother Of Pearl! Slippery Houdini! I Will Catch You Augustus----What The...???? *twitches* (Liza)   Gah! Mother Of Pearl! Slippery Houdini! I Will Catch You Augustus----What The...???? *twitches* (Liza) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:15 pm

Liza had known this young man was going to be walking near her shop on this day and the spirits had informed her that this young man was in need of her help.  She was informed that this young man didn't believe in magic, how could he not he had magic in him.  He had to it was the only way he could be in the alley.

She smirked as she felt the man get closer and all at once he was in her shop.  She loved doing that to people.  "Hello there and welcome to my shop."  She said with a smile, "How can I help you, Zeek?"  She asked then noticed the baby.  "Hello to you too little man."
Back to top Go down
Zeek Matthews

Zeek Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Gah! Mother Of Pearl! Slippery Houdini! I Will Catch You Augustus----What The...???? *twitches* (Liza)   Gah! Mother Of Pearl! Slippery Houdini! I Will Catch You Augustus----What The...???? *twitches* (Liza) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:30 pm

Zeek looked around. Shifting Nate to the carrier he kept feeding the baby with one hand and drew his .45 with the other. Taking the safety off as he looked around warily. Something was not right here. Not right at all. He looked around more. He whirled around and pointed the gun at the woman as he accidently took the bottle of pinkish milk, due to the blood mixed into it, from Nate's mouth. He shook his head. "Sorry little man." He stated when Nate made hissy sounds. Putting the bottle back in Nate's mouth which promptly resulted in Nate taking ahold of it this time.

He didn't lower the gun and kept it pointed right between her eyes. "Shop?" He glanced around. "This wasn't here before. What vampire ritual you use on me ma'am?" he asked in a serious yet polite tone. Very respectful yet not wanting to play games. "I don't believe I introduced myself." He stated. Turning guarded military man as he tensed up more. Dog tags reflected in the light.

"You can help me by cutting the bull crap Ma'am and tell me how you know my name. Who you are. What scientifiic or vampiric method you used to bring me here when I was nowhere near a store entrance to fall into it. It is polite to introduce yourself ma'am and you already have me wary knowing my name when I didn't get to say it to a beautiful lady such as yourself. Very suspicious." He said with a mixture of serious and easy going demeanor.

"Though if you insist ma'am...unless you know where I can find Augustus Rookwood Jr...there isn't really anything you can do for me."
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: Gah! Mother Of Pearl! Slippery Houdini! I Will Catch You Augustus----What The...???? *twitches* (Liza)   Gah! Mother Of Pearl! Slippery Houdini! I Will Catch You Augustus----What The...???? *twitches* (Liza) Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:14 am

Liza stood there staring at the gun that was pointed in her face, the one weapon she had actually never been afraid of.  Liza waved her hand and locked the entrance so the man would not be able to leave the shop if he thought about leaving.  “Maybe you should put the gun down so we can have a better chat.”  Liza said with a smile.  “It would be safer for little Nate if you put him down too.”  Liza said as she conjured a crib for the little one.”

Liza could not help but laugh a little at his comment, “Now Zeek, one would think you have been around all these weird things long enough to have gotten used to magic.”  Liza said calmly still looking at the gun.  “My name is Liza Saline and I am what is called a Seer, or in the muggle world it would be psychic.”  Liza stated, “I am also a very powerful witch, as you are a wizard.  How else could you have gotten into this wizarding alley, or know that I am a vampire.”

Liza looked at him for a moment at the mention of that name, “He is a very powerful dark magic man, why are you looking for him?” Liza asked.
Back to top Go down
Zeek Matthews

Zeek Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Gah! Mother Of Pearl! Slippery Houdini! I Will Catch You Augustus----What The...???? *twitches* (Liza)   Gah! Mother Of Pearl! Slippery Houdini! I Will Catch You Augustus----What The...???? *twitches* (Liza) Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:32 am

Zeek pointed the gun at her and whirled around to the sound of the door locking. "Well that is one hellava of a booby trap door lock." he said. Rationilizing how the door locked itself because of a fancy wave. He turned around to face her. His response to put the gun down was to take safety fully off with an audible click sound. "I am not putting my son down around a vampiress. Especially not one who has currently not proven herself to be anything but a mysterious and dangerous adversary." He said bluntly. Glancing to the crib and his hand continued to help Nate drink from his bottle.

Arching an eyebrow. "Ma'am are you on drugs? There is no such thing as magic." He said bluntly. Listening to her. "Pyschics aren't amongst something I believe in either. I believe in indepth intricate spy networks but a psychic or a seer is bullcrap. Even though with psychics I'd be more inclined to believe in it before hocus pocus tomfoolery" he said bluntly. "Muggle world? What sort of universe you living on lady? Is everyone in this neighborhood sleep deprived, drug addled or drunk off their arse?" He demanded. Seriously what a load of bullshit. "I am not a wizard ma'am. I'm ex-military Special Forces Zeek Matthews." He said bluntly. "There is NO such thing as magic." He repeated. "Wizarding alley? More like nuthouse alley." he said.

"I know you're a vampire because I can smell the death life on you. I'm a luna blessed werewolf. Werewolves and vampires are two things I believe in. I believe in the prospect of angels and demons from a religious prospective but  Idon't believe in hocus pocus bullshit." He said firmly.

Listening to Liza. "I've been playing cat and mouse with Augustus...he is the mouse of course. My prey I've been hunting down since he visited my town amongst humans and hung out. We had a nice talk then within that same period a human woman ends up dead and from what I can see for no reason. I'm hunting him down and taking him in or taking him out. Dead or alive it doesn't matter to me...when he killed that human on my turf...he made himself my mark." His eye twitched.

"Again with the hocus pocus bs. I am looking for him to take him down. Every time I've had the man he pulled some Houdini moves and split. If you want to help tell me where I can find him. Otherwise I've had enough of your crazy talk...the man is a dangerous killer and I don't care what bogus titleage you come up with...I'm taking him down even if I have to blow up his hideout." His tone military cold as he was not playing around.

He really ignored anything but the important parts. "Ms. Saline...I never underestimate the power of a vampire...especially not the vampire women. You don't need to add the crazy talk for me to smell how strong, and beautiful, your strength levels are. I don't want to hear the mumbo jumbo crap. It isn't real and I'm not a wizard. I'm just a luna blessed wolfman raising a hybrid dhamphir wolf baby in place my sister and her hubby. I want to take down this Augustus fellow and go home. If you know anything useful feel free to share. Otherwise let me leave without more of your lunacy thrown my way." he said seriously. "The psychic bit I might give you...it is possible...but the magic bs....I don't believe In magic. Not now or ever."
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: Gah! Mother Of Pearl! Slippery Houdini! I Will Catch You Augustus----What The...???? *twitches* (Liza)   Gah! Mother Of Pearl! Slippery Houdini! I Will Catch You Augustus----What The...???? *twitches* (Liza) Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:41 am

Liza sat down and was trying to figure out what exactly she could do to convince this young man that he was magical.  Liza had never come across a man who was this adamant about not being magical.  What did his parents tell him that made him this way?  He was a werewolf for god’s sake.  He can believe in one but not the other.  Liza waved her hand again taking the gun out of his hand.  “I did ask nicely for you to put the gun down, but even you should know that it wouldn’t kill me anyway.”  Liza sighed.

Liza looked at Zeek a little, “I am not taking any kind of drugs or anything.”  Liza said as she pulled her wand out of sleeve cover and showed it too Zeek.  “Now I know you’re going to say that it’s just a simple stick, but can you explain this.”  Liza pointed her wand at Zeek and spelled his clothes.  He was now wearing a blue t-shirt, and black jeans.  “Can you explain how I did that?”  Liza asked.

Next Liza closed her eyes and took a couple of deep breaths and then opened her eyes, “If I wasn’t a seer I would I know you lost your whole family in a car accident, and Nate here is actually your twin sister Nancy’s child.”  Liza put that out there hoping he would see it a little better.  “Taking down Junior will only get you killed, he is worse than his father was.”  Liza stated,  “Do you want to leave the baby a orphan?”
Back to top Go down
Zeek Matthews

Zeek Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Gah! Mother Of Pearl! Slippery Houdini! I Will Catch You Augustus----What The...???? *twitches* (Liza)   Gah! Mother Of Pearl! Slippery Houdini! I Will Catch You Augustus----What The...???? *twitches* (Liza) Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:10 am

Zeek looked at her and stared at his hand. What the fucking hell?! His eyes widened and he twitched as if his brain was unable to comprehend this. "Of course not. I just hunt bad werewolves and vampires yet don'tany way to defend myself or Nate." he said in goofy sarcasm. He looked at her. "Silver bullets...they'd hurt even me. Let alone a vampire. The less pure the wolf or purities gonna pack a punch. Immobilizes changlings of either race." Heaid with a shrug. Looking at her like he didn't believe her. "Riiiiiiiiiiiiight. If you say so." He responded to her.

He stared at the stick. "No...its a stick...not a simple stick but just a stick." he responded. Falling backwards onto his ass. Looking down at his clothing then to her. Then to his clothing. Then to her. QUite noticeably having jerkings through his form. His head held in his hands. He couldn't rationalize this. It made no sense. No sense. He took the carrier off and undid it from around Nate. Putting him in the crib after checking from top to bottoms with boobie traps. "This is not real. It is not real. Sleep deprivation. Strange drugs. Mixup of herbal remedies. Maybe drank when wasn't thinking. Not real. That did not happen. Some delusion of my mind." The lights all exploded. "Faulty wiring." He stated but really it was his magic spazzing like a living creature with his emotions.

Standing up he took off the baby bag. Undid the AK-47 and set it aside. Tore off the tank, undid the cameo pants. Reached into the baby bag, pulled out fresh clothing, shimmied off the jeans. Stood there in boxers and redressed in  outfit similar to the prior one and threw the weird outfit at her. "I don't wear civie attire. Not been out the military that long. I don't know how you did that but I still don't believe in magic. Some slight of the hand or trick of the eye." His voice shaky as he didn't.

He froze as she spoke. "Okay...good point. I give you the seer bit the hocus pocus still bullshit." He stated bluntly. He froze as she spoke. He sank to his knees. Running a hand through his hair. Sighing a bit. "Yes....exactly....he is my son and my nephew." He stated tensely. He lifted his head. "I have taken on foes as big and bad as him. Even if it nearly kills me...I won't let myself die. I will take this bastardo down." He sat up tall. "There is always worse evils than the top dogs in this world ma'am. I'm not one but even as Ex-Special Forces...its my job and duty to take on such men and try to bring them down." He stayed where he was on his knees. "Even if in the end run I have to surrender so I don't die...so the kid isn't an orphan." He lifted a cold stone serious gaze her way "I'm not without a fight. Even with the odds...I won't stop my fight for the good of mankind....Nate is why I won't let myself die. He might be stronger than me. I might lose Ma'am...but I'm going down fighting and I really don't give a damn if you agree or support me." He reattached the AK-47 and baby bag.

"Even if I have to bite my pride in the end for Nate's sake...that fucker going to have a few holes in him...I won't die for Nate's sake...but I sure as hell won't just let it go. I've tracked him here and cornered him a few times. No matter what you say...yeah I might be fool...I'm ncot changing my mind. Even if I have to blow up every place he owns...I will find him and ask him face to face why he killed that woman. I have his scent...so the game of cat and mouse will continue until one of us is victorious." He twitched a bit.
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: Gah! Mother Of Pearl! Slippery Houdini! I Will Catch You Augustus----What The...???? *twitches* (Liza)   Gah! Mother Of Pearl! Slippery Houdini! I Will Catch You Augustus----What The...???? *twitches* (Liza) Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:49 pm

Liza was sighing inwardly as she tried to get this man to see where she was coming from. What happened to the man for him not to believe in magic? Even kids as young as 5 believe in magic. “Well my dear you have no clue what I can do, but I can promise you that there is nothing you could throw at me I couldn’t block.” Liza sighed, “I have been around too long to be killed by someone who cannot believe what is in front of him.”

Liza was glad that he had finally placed Nate in the crib and started to change his clothes so she waved her hand and placed a spell over the crib so he would not be bothered by noises or their yelling. She also spelled it to rock. “Well I haven’t giving you anything to drink and if your sleep deprived then you shouldn’t be caring for a baby alone. Too be honest you shouldn’t be hunting for a crazy man with the baby either.”

Liza smirked again once he was dressed and made all of his stuff vanish and the changed his clothes again. “What can I do to prove to you that you are magic?” Liza was glad that was starting to believe that she could see the future, but what was she going to do about the magic.

Liza wished she could convince this man not to go against Junior and she had to sigh as she listened to everything he was saying. “If you go up against that man you WILL die, especially if you refuse to believe in magic. You have to be willing to believe in magic in order to learn it to even think of going up against that man.” Liza stated and hoped he would at least try.
Back to top Go down
Zeek Matthews

Zeek Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Gah! Mother Of Pearl! Slippery Houdini! I Will Catch You Augustus----What The...???? *twitches* (Liza)   Gah! Mother Of Pearl! Slippery Houdini! I Will Catch You Augustus----What The...???? *twitches* (Liza) Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:16 pm

Zeek's eye twitched yet politely he said nothing as she pretty much tore him down, demeaned him, and told him how little threat she was. A darkly amused smile crossed his lips...just like boot camp. Was the thought in his mind. Chuckling a bit. "You shouldn't underestimate me if you turn into a foe...I don't like fighting women but I will treat them like any other opponent in combat. Battle doesn't have gender discression. If you disarm me I'm still skilled in hand to hand combat cheri." He said with a light smile. "You shouldn't judge a book by its cover Ms. Saline." He said warningly. "I believe in what I believe. Just like you crackpots can believe in whatever fantasy bs you want to." He responded.

Watching the crib as she motioned to it. His form moved and sniffed as if searching for a powder or some unseen substance. He gripped the crib when it started to rock. Growling as if he wasn't too sure about that. Eye twitching before he decided it was one of those new high tech cribs and let go. Glaring at the woman as she spoke. "Ma'am...with all due respect...that isn't your place to tell me nor your place to decide. I am well used to females on a whole stating a man should not be raising a child on his own. I have to fight all the time to keep him with me. Or from being killed for what he is. So I really don't think its your damn place to tell me my limitations. You should focus on your own first before you start trying to mother hen people you don't know." He said sternly and with military fierceness.

Standing tall. "I lived many a war on no sleep ma'am...I function just as properly with sleep as I do without it. Hazard of the occupation is becoming a guy who functions with minimal or no sleep." He spoke without malice yet a stern tone. "I can take care of Nate and myself even if I was without sleep for months. In the possibility you stated that out of general concern not sexist degredation I appreciate the concern but it is unfounded and unneeded." he said with diplomatic politeness.

"I have no one to leave the baby with and I have something to protect the kid from even a bomb going off right on top his dome." He stated tensely.

Yelping and fell backwards with shocked eyes as everything vanished. What the fucking hell?! BABY BAG!!! "Jesus fucking Christ!!!! Nancy's baby bag!!" He shot up and didn't notice the clothes. Began lifting lids and opening cabinets and looking high and low anywhere that the baby bag could possibly be. He listened to her. "Nothing. I don't believe in hocus pocus bullshit. I believe in facts and rationality. Now I need to find the damn baby bag. Even if my AK-47 was an honorary earned treasure of mine Nate's baby bag is far more important. It has everything I'd need for him and half the shit I wouldn't know to find if I didn't have to refill it." He muttered to himself.

Glaring at her and kept tearing things open and throwing things out of his way, without risking Nate's safety. "Baby bag...baby bag...baby bag..." He muttered over and over again then happened to pass a mirror. "WHAT THE LUNA SCORNED MOON?!" He shouted. Eyes wide as he touched his outfit. "Alright ninja woman give me back my clothes. These look absolutely ridiculous for one and they are a might too big." He broke into more American slang which she'd probably get if she knew anyone like that. Then started taking off clothes. Throwing the shirt down and stood there well defined lightly tanned skin with no shirt. Grumbling a bit as he stared at her.

"Lady I have no issues getting butt ass naked in front of you but I'm unsure I trust you not to throw my rearend out without anything on." He resumed his hunt and stopped when she spoke again. "I won't die. You are such a pessimistic woman. You can't hope to help a man whose danced wit the devil a time or two not do what he believes he needs to if you can't even look more positively towards life." He looked at her with a stern look. "I don't plan to learn "magic" I don't believe in it. I have enough bs with being Luna Blessed and heir to a company founded for controlling the supernatural world of vampires and werewolves without adding unreliable mumbo jumbo balogney."

He stated firmly. Glaring at her. "Ms. Saline...I've gone up against him and well know he is a dangerous foe. I don't give a damn how dangerous he is...he is just another mission to this military man. With the facts I know it means my moves must be plotted around Nate's safety and my ass not ending up dead. Magic is not an answer nor a reality. I will nto now or ever believe In it. If you insist on ninja womaning my clothes and stealing my treasure all I ask is you give me back my son's baby bag in case I need to take care of the baby."
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: Gah! Mother Of Pearl! Slippery Houdini! I Will Catch You Augustus----What The...???? *twitches* (Liza)   Gah! Mother Of Pearl! Slippery Houdini! I Will Catch You Augustus----What The...???? *twitches* (Liza) Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:15 pm

Liza could not believe this guy one bit, how could he not believe in magic.  He was in the magical world surrounded by wizards, vampires, and all other creatures and yet he cannot believe.  Liza stood there and started to twirl her wand around.  It had been so long since she actually used her wand for anything, she loved her wandless magic and since she became a vampire it was even stronger.  “Yeah, you could try and hit me, but I would not be there at the end of your swing.”  Liza stated.  “Oh I would let you get in a few punches, but you can’t take me down.”

Liza looked at the man for a moment, “I believe you are putting words in my mouth Zeek.  I never said you could not be a dad.”  Liza said crossing her arms.  “If you would believe in you life you would not have to fight for him with anyone, no one would question you.”  Liza sighed, “You can let go of the crib, nothing is going to happen to him.” Liza did hear what he said and she could not help but laugh, “I understand being a mother hen all too well, you should talk to my son Austin.  In fact he is a wolf too.”

Liza could not help laugh as he freaked out again over his clothes and the baby bag.  It wasn’t like Liza sent them anywhere but upstairs, but a simple spell and wand would bring them back to the man.  “Too bad you didn’t believe in magic because you could bring them back to you.”  Liza stated, “If you want your things then I guess you better start believing in magic, because that is the only way you’re going to be able to leave my shop.”

Liza was used to dealing with difficult people and she could deal with this man, but she still sighed and waved her hand sending the crib upstairs to her living room and then she followed up the stairs.  “Before you freak out, Nate is safely upstairs in my apartment.”  Liza smirked, “Wonder how I did that I am nowhere near you.” Liza said as he headed up the stairs.

“We are in for a long day, so if you plan on getting naked that is fine with me, I can take it.”  Liza shrugged.  The best way to deal with a difficult person was to be difficult herself.  “Don’t worry about taking care of Nate he will be fine, he needs a diaper I am sure I can take care of it.”  Liza went into her apartment and went over to the fridge and poured herself a glass of blood wine and waited to see what Zeek was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Zeek Matthews

Zeek Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Gah! Mother Of Pearl! Slippery Houdini! I Will Catch You Augustus----What The...???? *twitches* (Liza)   Gah! Mother Of Pearl! Slippery Houdini! I Will Catch You Augustus----What The...???? *twitches* (Liza) Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:47 pm

Zeek rolled his eyes. "Bit cocky and arrogant aren't you lady? Underestimating an opponent is what will get your ass truly dead. Not just undead or half lifed...whatever you want to call it. Dead dead. No come backs." He stated bluntly. He looked at her. "Same difference ma'am. You question and doubt my abilities because of some mumbo jumbo shit. You are right...I'm well aware if you got serious I'd lose in the long term but lady...I won't go down without a fight and magic isn't the answer...its fake." He had a feeling when he let go of the crib he'd regret it. At that point though he was giving his adversary the benefit of the doubt. "No thanks...there all kinds of wolves ma'am. I don't deal well with other wolfmen. I barely deal well with the fanged ones like yourself. both types try to kill my kid there." He said bluntly.

He narrowed his eyes at her. He didn't usually get angry but she was annoying him with this constant mockery. "Yeah. Yeah. Have fun mocking and degrading me Ma'am. I won't return the favor even if I have more than a few choice disses to throw your way for this repeated petty bitchslapping your doing. Over some crackpot theory. Don't force your beliefs on me Liza Saline." He growled a bit but calmed. "So what you are saying is you've taken me hostage. That makes you borderline enemy Ms. Saline." His tone turned dangerous now. No more even mildly friendly guy. His gaze stone cold and impassive.

"NATE!!!" He yelled. Rushing to that area and sank to his kness. Punching the floor with his fists repeatedly. Beginning to make a hole in the floor. His knuckles beginning to split as he jumped up. He growled and shifted wolf rapidly. "Nothing out your mouth means a damn thing to me. Meaningless babble dribble. The minute you stole my son is the minute you joined Augustus as my enemy." He stated. A dire wolf stood there and with rapid speed, fast enough he could have overcome her son Austin in seconds, as he tore off after her.

A violent howl left his lips as he launched into her from the side and bite down violently on her shoulder. Paws pressed into her form as he growled with an almost demonic ferality. Growling out the words. "Give him back or I will rip you apart. We are past talking my enemy." He jumped back and bared his fangs at her. Primal aggression showed as he charged at her again. Slashing at her then jumped back. Growling violently. "WHERE IS MY SON?! WHERE IS NATE?!" He demanded. Launching into another room as he followed Nate's scent into the living room. Relaxing slightly when he saw him.

Then turned and put his wolf form between the woman and Nate's grip. Howling out a challenge to the vampires. He was going to tear her apart for touching his pup. Kidnapping him! They were past talking and pleasantries as the primal and half snapped mindset of his wolf, due to losing his twin, just wanted to get rid of this threat.
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: Gah! Mother Of Pearl! Slippery Houdini! I Will Catch You Augustus----What The...???? *twitches* (Liza)   Gah! Mother Of Pearl! Slippery Houdini! I Will Catch You Augustus----What The...???? *twitches* (Liza) Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:52 am

Liza just stared at this man as he was calling her arrogant. If he knew anything about magical people he would know that generally they are a little arrogant. "Oh trust me, I am a lot more prepared than you seem to think I am." Liza told him with a smirk. When Liza transported Nate upstairs she really didn't think Zeek was going to freak out on her. She told him where the baby was and he was fine, but he apparently didn't hear anything that she said to him.

When he transformed into his wolf he had caught her of guard a little and gasped when he got her in the shoulder." You are not very smart Zeek." Liza stated. Liza's shoulder hurt like a bitch, that much she knew. She took both of her hands and flung the wolf across the room and flitted fast to be next to him and then punched him in his nose.

"How freaking stupid can you be, I told you where I put Nate and even told you why I did it." Liza kicked him in his side. She thought maybe she heard a couple of ribs break. "I was trying to help you, but you choose to be stupid and not listen."

Liza didn't know what to do now because she knew if he didn't learn his magic they both would die and Liza didn't want that to happen. "You still want to fight me." Liza stated "I haven't even began to use your magic." Liza sighed and waved her wand transformed him back to his human self.
Back to top Go down
Zeek Matthews

Zeek Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Gah! Mother Of Pearl! Slippery Houdini! I Will Catch You Augustus----What The...???? *twitches* (Liza)   Gah! Mother Of Pearl! Slippery Houdini! I Will Catch You Augustus----What The...???? *twitches* (Liza) Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:03 am

Zeek bit her hand when she went to punch him in the nose. Digging deep gashes in before yelping at the kick. Flipping to skid to a stop near the crib. Shaking it off as he feralily bared his fangs. Bones rapid snapped into place as if they hadn't broke. "Talk time is over...when you touched my son and moved him out of sight without asking. Now I'll destroy you." He snarled viciously. No amount of humanity was left in Zeek's tone. Howling at her and huffed. "Kidnapping is kidnapping you had no right...die!" he growled.

Launching at her as his magic took on a life of its own. Things exploding left and right by it but he was oblivious. Rolling when she forced him back and reshifted again. Launching at her again. "Destroy you...die!" He said in a primal growl without any sign of human mindframe.

His eyes hadn't left wolfish when forced human nor had his midway shift shown any of it. When he lost his twin his wolf lost any humanity left...its why he rarely used it. "Magic is fake!!!" He lunged at his opponent. She was faster than him and kept moving out of the way. Fangs bared as he spoke. "I told you the only help I needed was where to find that man! Helping yourself to doing what you damn well pleased with my kid is unforgivable...DIE LEECHSUCKER!" He howled violently.

"MY PUP YOU VAMPIRE CRAZY WOMAN!!! NOT YOURS!!!" He said in that territorially protective way wild beasts did.
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: Gah! Mother Of Pearl! Slippery Houdini! I Will Catch You Augustus----What The...???? *twitches* (Liza)   Gah! Mother Of Pearl! Slippery Houdini! I Will Catch You Augustus----What The...???? *twitches* (Liza) Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:31 am

Liza growled a little herself when he bit her hand. Damn it, now she had two bite marks. Was this man really worth all the pain she was going through? He was sitting here threatening her life and she did not do anything but move the child she was not stealing him or kidnapping him. "I have no idea why the spirit's seem to think you need to be brought to your senses." Liza still had not completely lost her temper yet. "I swear you are a stupid mangy mutt, if I wanted your son I would already have him and you would never be able to touch him." Liza atated, "and if I wanted you dead you would be dead."

Liza sighed and cast a spell over his voice, "Silenco" and then she growled at him. "If this is how you fight all battles you are going to be dead. You have to pay attention to the things around you. If I would have harmed you son it would have been understandable, he was out of your site for two seconds. As you can see he is happy and asleep. If I would have been Augustus you would be dead already and you would have had to watch your son die." Once Liza was done talking she released the spell. Then she went over to him and punched him again, "Don't even think of threathen me again. Because you will lose."
Back to top Go down
Zeek Matthews

Zeek Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Gah! Mother Of Pearl! Slippery Houdini! I Will Catch You Augustus----What The...???? *twitches* (Liza)   Gah! Mother Of Pearl! Slippery Houdini! I Will Catch You Augustus----What The...???? *twitches* (Liza) Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:05 am

Zeek growled violently at him. Spirits? More bullshit! He snapped at her violently. Striking out again when she, in his wolfs insanity, threatened his pup. Wolf wasn't all there. Was just a highly trained killing machine up against someone who had been around just a little while longer. His form violently spasmed as he fell from the Silenco word. He howled but shock hit him when he realized he couldnt' talk. For some reason it didn't just silenced him. He silenced the insane raging in his wolfs mind. He didn't normally use his wolf form. For the very reason that Nancy's death made it uncontrollable in combat. For travel yes but fighting no..He ignored her arrogant boastings. He was still twitching so her punch sent him onto his side. "Then I'll have to mess you up in the process...of losing. I won't back down when you threaten my pup. Two seconds or not as a mother first instincts should have been to ask before you touched someone else's pup.

Either your not really a parent or you suck at one. Had my pup been yours I'd have asked before moving him unless under attack and there was no time." He howled at her. "So your a sucky parent if you don't understand how territorially protective the beasts we are can be of the pups. Especially against vampires who are the first to try to kill my sister's "monstrocity" they call him. He is not...a monstrocity." He said with venom. "You a vampires stole my son...when your kind is the main ones trying to kill him. Try seeing it from my point of view versus that stick up your arrogant ass." He snapped without any human sanity. Lunging at her again.
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: Gah! Mother Of Pearl! Slippery Houdini! I Will Catch You Augustus----What The...???? *twitches* (Liza)   Gah! Mother Of Pearl! Slippery Houdini! I Will Catch You Augustus----What The...???? *twitches* (Liza) Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:37 am

Liza didn't realize that Zeek would get this upset about moving Nate upstairs. She was trying to make him understand she didn't mean any harm to either of them. How could he not see that he was the one taking the violent way about doing this. When he went to lunge at her again she flipped over him and kicked him hard once again sending him flying. Could he not see all the shit flying around the room not from her magic, but his.

Liza waved her hand trying to tie him up with ropes. She knew the hold would not hold for long. "Damn it will you just look at yourself. I am sorry I moved your pup without asking, but I wasn't planning on you flipping out. You realize if you would acknowledge that you have magic and knew how to use it you could have had him back in a second." Liza said as she sent a tickling spell at him. She was just trying anything she could think of without seriously hurting him. "I wish you would get your head out of your ass long enough to realize I could have already killed the both of you if I wanted." Liza said as she crossed her arms, "but know the only one who has been getting violent is you." Liza screamed out the last line.
Back to top Go down
Zeek Matthews

Zeek Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Gah! Mother Of Pearl! Slippery Houdini! I Will Catch You Augustus----What The...???? *twitches* (Liza)   Gah! Mother Of Pearl! Slippery Houdini! I Will Catch You Augustus----What The...???? *twitches* (Liza) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:40 pm

Zeek didn't see it. He had tunnel vision right now. Barely any humanity or rationality left in his mind. he growled violently. "Talk time is over." He howled out at her. "I don't have magic! Mumbo jumbo bullshit." He growled out not in a very sane sounding wolfish tone. Rolling onto his feet when she dodged and kicked him flying again. He yelped as he dodged the ropes...mostly. His back legs were tied together and he thudded to the ground. Growling and violently started to chew on the ropes, his legs, mainly the ropes. He didn't react to the ticklish spell as he wasn't ticklish. He hadn't ever been ticklish. Snapping and chomping on the ropes on his legs before tearing it free. It actually held him longer than it owould have most. He growled and lunged at her. "You will be stopped." He said in a wolven insane way. Launching at her with the most feral and twisted sanity there ever was in a wolfs eye. Well except Fenrir Grayback who had been hunted down like a dog. He didn't care anything she had to say. Most of it wasn't even stored.
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: Gah! Mother Of Pearl! Slippery Houdini! I Will Catch You Augustus----What The...???? *twitches* (Liza)   Gah! Mother Of Pearl! Slippery Houdini! I Will Catch You Augustus----What The...???? *twitches* (Liza) Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:19 pm

Liza had been raised around violence and she always tried to avoid it, but she knew she sort of brought this on herself.  What had she been thinking moving Nate before she said something to Zeek about it?  Liza knew that Zeek was not going to listen to her reasoning anymore and she was going to have to knock him out and she hated the idea.  She knew she was going to have to have Austin or Joe look at the bite marks because they hurt like hell.

Liza just stared at the man not wanting to hurt him, “Well to stop me you have hit and hurt me and I have yet seen you do that.”  Liza smirked, “A couple of bite marks are no big deal, and they will heal.”  When he launched at her she caught him mid air and tackled him to the ground and punched him in the face with all her might and they got to rolling around.  Liza got a good kick in and flew him across the room once more.

“This is getting really old you know.”  Liza said then accio’d a potion that would knock him out for a few days she would hope.  Tossing the potion at him it broke over his head and then she waved her hand and threw him into another wall.
Back to top Go down
Zeek Matthews

Zeek Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Gah! Mother Of Pearl! Slippery Houdini! I Will Catch You Augustus----What The...???? *twitches* (Liza)   Gah! Mother Of Pearl! Slippery Houdini! I Will Catch You Augustus----What The...???? *twitches* (Liza) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:23 pm

Zeek looked at Liza with a feral expression on his wolven face. "I've gotten you a couple of times...you're just a little faster but I won't give up." He snarled back. Even more enraged now as he launched again. Getting tackled to the ground. He adverted the punch by taking her hand up into his mouth and bit down onto her wrist. Pulling away as they rolled. Growling as he kicked. He charged and yelped at the bottle. It had a strange scent that was blurring his vision. Though she barely moved her hand and he'd lifted then flown into a wall. Groaning as he crawled back in front of the crib. His form slumped unconscious seconds later. Apparently very susceptible to the potion. Just like the magic ended up sending him into the wall more than just against it some.

(and he is out cold )
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: Gah! Mother Of Pearl! Slippery Houdini! I Will Catch You Augustus----What The...???? *twitches* (Liza)   Gah! Mother Of Pearl! Slippery Houdini! I Will Catch You Augustus----What The...???? *twitches* (Liza) Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:56 am

Liza hated fighting with the young wolf but she was not going to allow herself to be beaten either. When Liza finally knocked the man out she went to make sure the baby was ok and then went about fixing the house.

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Zeek Matthews

Zeek Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Gah! Mother Of Pearl! Slippery Houdini! I Will Catch You Augustus----What The...???? *twitches* (Liza)   Gah! Mother Of Pearl! Slippery Houdini! I Will Catch You Augustus----What The...???? *twitches* (Liza) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:06 pm

****END THREAD***
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gah! Mother Of Pearl! Slippery Houdini! I Will Catch You Augustus----What The...???? *twitches* (Liza)   Gah! Mother Of Pearl! Slippery Houdini! I Will Catch You Augustus----What The...???? *twitches* (Liza) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Gah! Mother Of Pearl! Slippery Houdini! I Will Catch You Augustus----What The...???? *twitches* (Liza)
Page 1 of 1