Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

Auntie Liza! *hugs* .So You Knew How To Get Here...Great! (Liza)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hana Latswick
Khabrost Third Year
Hana Latswick

Auntie Liza! *hugs* .So You Knew How To Get Here...Great! (Liza) Empty
PostSubject: Auntie Liza! *hugs* .So You Knew How To Get Here...Great! (Liza)   Auntie Liza! *hugs* .So You Knew How To Get Here...Great! (Liza) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:52 pm

Hana had owled her Aunt after having to show Lucifer why he needed her and having great fun with her unofficial yet pre engaged betrothed boyfriend. He was older and needed to remember he needed blood. Unlike her he could handle it. Synthetic was disgusting but she'd found no allergy to her mate and boyfriend's blood. The issue was she needed a way to watch him and advise from the only other woman she knew that wouldn't have met Lucifer yet and wouldn't be biased or know the guy personally. PLUS...biggest reason was the woman was Heir Of Slytherin. A queen and Lucifer was a slytherin. She would know better than anyone how to help her. Especially since with school starting soon they'd be seperated. She wanted advice on how to make her Slytherin boyfriend/mate/unofficial betrothed take better care of himself. Also if she knew any spells or magical items or ways she could talk to and keep an eye on her beloved Lucifer during the school term. Liza was so wise and she loved her Auntie. She was happy when she said she'd come see her or meet up. She was waiting anxiously now but the surprise she hadn't expected was Auntie Liza already knew how to get here!
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Liza! *hugs* .So You Knew How To Get Here...Great! (Liza)   Auntie Liza! *hugs* .So You Knew How To Get Here...Great! (Liza) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:30 pm

Liza had received a message from from her niece Hana to come and visit her. It had been awhile since she had seen her even. Liza wondered what she needed from her. Liza sent a message back and told her she would meet the girl at Viigo's sanctuary.

Liza closed up the shop and placed up her special wards to only allow family to enter and apparated to the sanctuary and then walked up to it and went inside in search of Hana. She asked someone she saw where Hana was and headed towards her.

"Hello Hana, I have made it. Sorry about the delay." Liza said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Hana Latswick
Khabrost Third Year
Hana Latswick

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Liza! *hugs* .So You Knew How To Get Here...Great! (Liza)   Auntie Liza! *hugs* .So You Knew How To Get Here...Great! (Liza) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:05 pm

Hana turned to Liza and smile.d Flitting over to her when she called out. "Hello Auntie Liza." She grabbed ahold of her and nuzzled her cheek to Liza's form. "It is alright dearie...I understand." She said. Pulling back and took ahold of Liza's hand. Flittign with her to her secret area. She let go. "I wanted to ask you some thngs Auntie Liza. I figured it was best to stay here since father is acting a bit strange ever since his run in with some guy named Tito. Uncle Jasel was a jerk last time he was here and father actually got angry...I've never seen father lose that priestly nature with Uncle before. Anyways that isn't why I asked you here merely the main reason for this being the meeting place."
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Liza! *hugs* .So You Knew How To Get Here...Great! (Liza)   Auntie Liza! *hugs* .So You Knew How To Get Here...Great! (Liza) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:30 pm

Liza sighed as she listed to Hana because she could understand how their family could cause a person to get that way. "What can a person say about our family, they are all crazy."  Liza said with a laugh and then offered her a seat on the bench.

"So my dear, tell what is bothering you and I will see if I can help you."  Liza said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Hana Latswick
Khabrost Third Year
Hana Latswick

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Liza! *hugs* .So You Knew How To Get Here...Great! (Liza)   Auntie Liza! *hugs* .So You Knew How To Get Here...Great! (Liza) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:14 pm

Hana looked at her and giggled. "The women aren't and father isn't. I think he might be the only sane adult male of our family tree." She said with a sweet smile. "Even Zain and Uncle Ronon can be that way." She said. Flitting over and sat on the bench next to Liza.

"School is starting soon and my boyfriend slash unannounced betrothed and mate goes to a different school. I was wondering if you have any advice on how to make my Slytherin boyfriend/mate/unofficial betrothed take better care of himself. Also if know any spells or magical items or ways, that would enable use to be able talk to each other despite being i ndifference schools. Also so I can keep an eye on my beloved Lucifer during the school term. I trust him but its the girls at the other school I don't trust. Besides Austin's there and he'd kick Lucifer's butt if he was stupid. I just...want to be able to be with him." SHe looked up at her Auntie. "And since Auntie Liza is Slytherin Queen I was wondering if you had any thoughts or advise or ideas."
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Liza! *hugs* .So You Knew How To Get Here...Great! (Liza)   Auntie Liza! *hugs* .So You Knew How To Get Here...Great! (Liza) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:07 am

Liza could not help but laugh at Hana's comment, "Oh my dear I have been around a lot longer than you.  Trust me their all crazy, they just don't let you see it."  Liza smiled, "You my dear are the normal one."  

When Hana sat next to Liza, she could not help but play a little with the girls hair.  Starla was the only daughter she had so she loved to play with hair as often as she could.  "Well first of lets not confuse this woman and just call him Lucifer.."

Liza could not help but laugh a little as she listened to all of the girls issues she was having and to be honest it was never something that she had to worry about.  Any guy she was messing around with knew better if he wished to remain whole, not that she had a lot.  "I have twin diaries that will help with the writings.  As for the other thing it all comes down to trusting the man, not the bitches." Liza stated, "He needs to put his foot down, but then if they really want him they will pursue him and it all comes down to him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Liza! *hugs* .So You Knew How To Get Here...Great! (Liza)   Auntie Liza! *hugs* .So You Knew How To Get Here...Great! (Liza) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Auntie Liza! *hugs* .So You Knew How To Get Here...Great! (Liza)
Page 1 of 1