Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

She Is Going To Kill Me (Liza)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sojo Vandres

Sojo Vandres

She Is Going To Kill Me (Liza) Empty
PostSubject: She Is Going To Kill Me (Liza)   She Is Going To Kill Me (Liza) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:38 am

She Is Going To Kill Me (Liza) 170954~Sojo's Appearance ATM~
FredriqueAKA Sojo

Fredrique had learned, waaaaaaaaaaaaay after the fact, the street healer pup who Charles had recommended sending (to Sojo) belonged to Liza Saline. So now he was quite certain he was in deep trouble with another powerful person and this one a woman. He had not known one of the teens the ministry paid had any parents or he would have told her prior to sending the kid in. Then again...he never expected the pup to change the plans instead of just healing and helping Ivano he broke him out! Now he was going to have to clean up the mess from that.

Thankfully around the same time period Augustus obtained a bigger prize. Avion was pleased as a pickle which as Fredrique half made him want to gauge the man's eyes out. He disagreed with the pedophile ways of that guy. Even as an "evil blood mage" he disagreed with it. Telling Augustus he was going to be gone for a few days had gone easier than he imagined. So slipping out he went into Knockturn Alley during the hours the "true" residents of Knockturn would begin to come out the woodworks. Appearing in a shadowy wriath style entrance outside The Starry Prophesizer. Inside the man who he really was...was sweating bullets. Going inside the store he called out.

"Liza Saline? I know you are in here and probably already know why I'm here. Let's just get to this shall we?"

Staying in role right now. Mostly as no silencers or wards were up. Thus he called out the cocky and dark voice of Fredrique the second in command for Augustus Rookwood Jr. He was staying in character and undercover until Liza instructed otherwise. He hoped to stay the alter ego as long as possible because the real him was quite timid and Liza was a strong and intimidating woman when not angry. He'd seen her anger and had never imagined he would inadvertantly one day bring it raining down upon him.

He brought a peace offering gift for Liza {spoiler 1} that was made with druidic methods, fabric and was one of a kind. He wasn't dressed like sojo and was actually wearing something Sojo himself would never wear. {spoiler 2}Putting up wards and silencers with his wand before putting it away and checked for any buggings or things of that sort before waiting patiently (out of character if you knew fredrique) for Liza to show up.(see below spoilers)

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: She Is Going To Kill Me (Liza)   She Is Going To Kill Me (Liza) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:40 pm

Liza had gotten word that Austin had done something really stupid and he was lucky that he didn't get hurt. She had learned that Austin does his own things whether she thinks its a bad idea or not, but she doesn't like it when someone else pulls him into the fold.

Liza had heard her name and went to see whom it was and when she saw who was calling out her name she walked up to him and slapped him twice across the face. "That is for which ever of you got Austin wrapped up this stupid scheme." Liza sternly yelled at the man. "What the hell were you thinking?"
Back to top Go down
Sojo Vandres

Sojo Vandres

PostSubject: Re: She Is Going To Kill Me (Liza)   She Is Going To Kill Me (Liza) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:32 pm

Fredrique's inner Sojo was so glad he was still Fredrique when he saw her storming his way like a volatile thundercloud. Fredrique, himself, was less than enthuised and even less intimidated. He took the first slap as he assumed it was meant for Sojo. Grabbing her wrist his eyes narrowed and a hostile growl left his lips. He rubbed his cheek. Glaring at her he got a dark and twisted smile. A cold tone that made the deathlands seem warm and welcoming turned sardonic sarcasm her way. "Oh yes. I woud do something to intentionally make the dark lord get a stick up his ass to make him act like a pmsing bitchy school girl. I just love having to babysit and referee a Dark Lord and a Devil's Daughter. It is the highlight of my day. Are you stupid Saline? I'm irreplacable not invisible or immune to the Dark Lord's wrath...either of them. My liege or the Vampire King."

She Is Going To Kill Me (Liza) Xcregy Sojo Astral Projection Of Himself.

Almost like an astral projection Sojo himself appeared beside Fredrique "I deserved that. I'm sorry Lady Liza. I was not aware he belonged to you as a member of your family. I would never have agreed to send in one of the street kids had I known he was yours.  Charles left out the fact he was part of your family and stated he was the best healer there was. That he was immensely skilled in his ability to sneak in and out of places unseen and unheard without being noticed. It wasn't in the plan for him to bust out Ivano Romano. Nor fight the dark lord due to an energy surge and power boast it gave him. The plan was for him to heal some extensive injuries done to Ivano and teach him bloodlust and bite control for when he was free he wouldn't hurt or kill Lady Tabi. He broke away from the plan. My apologies Lady Liza."

He gave a bow to her and flinched again as she yelled at him. "That someone of expertise in breaking and entering unseen and unheard with extreme skills at healing and the knowledge to teach a drugged blood frenzied vampire changling control was needed. Since you are in the mood to deal out slappings please deliver that second one to Charles North. He is just as guilty as I am milady. It is only right he shares in the wrath payments." He got a sadly goofy smile. "Unfortunately there is nothing...I can do to help Austin."

Fredrique waved away the astral projection. "I have nothing to do with it. Thought you'd want to know your teenager earned respect and highly amused and caused Augustus to enjoy a fight for once. He was given over to Avion...I'd wager that kid will Houdini free soon. I only tell you this in case you desire to hex or place curses upon Avion. Be careful as there is apparently a friendship between Avion and Amir as well as Avion and Augustus. Though if anyone could jinx that pedophile and get away with it...well it be yo uwouldn't it queenie." He said sardonically and in a nonchalant tone.
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: She Is Going To Kill Me (Liza)   She Is Going To Kill Me (Liza) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:14 pm

Liza was just irritated at Sojo and or Fred whichever one was the reason that Austin risked his life for a mission.  She trusted this man to protect her son and he went and put him into harm’s way.  So when she went to slap him again she was not surprised when he stopped her hand.  “Well at least I can say I am immune to at least one of those.”  Liza said with a smirk, “The way was he there then if you didn’t have anything to do with it?”

Liza sighed when she realized that she was picking a fight with Fred, she knew that of course would never get her anywhere, but as she listened to Sojo she sighed again and couldn’t believe that he didn’t know that Austin was one of her, she thought everyone knew Austin was one of her children.  “To be honest I really shouldn’t blame you either, Austin is head strong and does what he wants too.”  Liza knew there was no stopping Austin when he put his mind to something, and also he was the best at what he did, but that didn’t mean she had to like it.

Liza listened to Fred once again and she could not help but smirk, “I have done many a thing that my brothers know nothing about.  I am not that big of a push over as people may think.”
Back to top Go down
Sojo Vandres

Sojo Vandres

PostSubject: Re: She Is Going To Kill Me (Liza)   She Is Going To Kill Me (Liza) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:17 am

Fredrique looked at her. "Sojo did that. I'm with the dark lord why would I deal with a child of any sort if I wasn't forced to. The devil's daughter is a headache enough without adding other peoples idiots to hte mix." he said. Shaking his head as the astral projection formed again.

SOjo looking at her. "Accordign to Ivano when he drank his blood while he was being taught control it seemed to supercharge him. Like turned him into an energized super powered fiend. Austin apparently told him that if he didn't take this chance to escape he never would. Then apparently forced Augustus to fight him and kept getting in the way. In a way Liza you're son was a hero because Ivano Romano is one of the ministries most important workers. Also...I couldn't have known. 95-97% of the time I am undercover as Fredrique. I am rarely able to spend more than nights with my daughter. Other times I have to ghost to her." He vanished again.

Looking at Liza as Fredrique was all there was to see again. "Then by all means...do so. However, I have no wish to fight you as much as I enjoy doing so....I shed a drop of your blood Two Dark Lords and A Navy Fleet Admiral would be after my ass more than they already are. I really don't swing that way."
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: She Is Going To Kill Me (Liza)   She Is Going To Kill Me (Liza) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:47 am

Sometimes Liza didn't have patience for crazy, but she learned to deal with it. "I don't care who did it. You both inhabit the same body so each of you need to learn to control the other before you get my son killed." Liza spated out.

Sometimes Liza could not keep straight when it was Fred and when it was Sojo, even though she had to admit that Sojo pissed her off the least. "Well thats all good that he is a hero, but being a hero doesn't mean you do stupid things like getting yourself caught." Liza sighed. "So where is Austin now?" Liza wondered and wondered what kinds of favors she was going to have to provide to protect her son.

Liza there for a moment when she heard his comment, "Please your afraid of a cousin, and a couple of brothers. I would say that makes you rather pathic." Liza said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sojo Vandres

Sojo Vandres

PostSubject: Re: She Is Going To Kill Me (Liza)   She Is Going To Kill Me (Liza) Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:18 am

Fredrique ran a hand through his red hair. "I am not a squishy, goody two shoes who won't use his magics for the purpose they are greatest in. Nor am I the one who even cared to come tell you a damn thing. Your brat getting himself caught is not my issue. We are not the same person. One is fake and evil. The other is good, a true friend to you and several others, and suffering inside me for the fact I exist causes him agony. It is quite beautiful isn't it? How necessity can lead to one creating an alter ego that terrifies the very maker." His dark words purred out. It was true though. Sojo would never get lost in the game because Fredrique...due to his magics...was becoming his own entity altogether. He seperated himself from Fredrique but they were both the same body. "The only one controlling the other will be me controlling a minister's pet. As for your kid I think you already know the answer." A dark scowl on his face as she spoke. "Considering who just a couple of brotehrs and your cousin are Liza Saline I don't believe it makes me pathetic. You have a vampire king, a dark lord, and a navy fleet admiral backing you. Even with my powers at max I would not stand a chance with all three working together. For you they would."

Fredrique suddenly faded altogether as Sojo forced himself to revert the magic. Will-o-wisps appeared and surrounded sojo. Who wore a tight fitting tank top, white pants and shoes, his hair a sexyblond mess but not too long. Sojo panted and looked pained. Holding out the gift shakily. "P-peace offering." He stammered nervously. He looked down a bit as she spoke. "He chose to get himself caught so Ivano could escape. He could have easily stopped fighting but instead he kept getting in the way. Augustus stated if the teen hadn't kept getting in the way and making sure he couldn't go after Ivano he would have been able to leave and escape." He said softly. "He was given to Avion. Apparently Avion and Augustus are good friends. The pedophile was apparently very delighted to have his 'pet' back." He said softly. Running a hand through his blond strands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She Is Going To Kill Me (Liza)   She Is Going To Kill Me (Liza) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

She Is Going To Kill Me (Liza)
Page 1 of 1