Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

Open Doors - Core... Wait... Why Am I here- OH! RIGHT!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evan Welsh
Slytherin Fourth Year
Evan Welsh

Open Doors - Core... Wait... Why Am I here- OH! RIGHT! Empty
PostSubject: Open Doors - Core... Wait... Why Am I here- OH! RIGHT!   Open Doors - Core... Wait... Why Am I here- OH! RIGHT! Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:29 pm

His eyes as bright as they were, looked about as he walked, hands in his pockets. Austin, gave him Galions Orr whatever for him to use for supplies and he was glad he could finally stretch again. He was humming a song in his head as he walked. Evan's hair was pulled back into a ponytail. He had already gotten most of his books for the year but had gotten side tracked when he smelled candy. He was making his way to the store again to go shop. Trying to keep on track but it wasn't helping. He was very into the fact he was hungry for sweets. But the fact he had to keep money saved was well... harder than it seemed. With a smile he paused and decided to go explore. No buying but just browsing. Not like that would hurt... right?
Back to top Go down
Rose Weasley
Gryffindor Second Year
Rose Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Open Doors - Core... Wait... Why Am I here- OH! RIGHT!   Open Doors - Core... Wait... Why Am I here- OH! RIGHT! Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:42 pm

Rose did come to Diagon Alley with parents but soon they did let her to go and explore alone. After that when they had bought all necessary things. She had begged them for long time until they gave in. She was yeah just 12 but she was old enough to explore this alone already at least in her mind and maybe even at her parents. She smiled and walked around the streets. She was happy to be her alone, no parents following her or she doesn't have to follow them for once. She had some money to buy sweets, that was where she was heading actually, the sweets shop.
Back to top Go down
Evan Welsh
Slytherin Fourth Year
Evan Welsh

PostSubject: Re: Open Doors - Core... Wait... Why Am I here- OH! RIGHT!   Open Doors - Core... Wait... Why Am I here- OH! RIGHT! Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:06 pm

Evan walked softly and paused. Tossing the money pouch in his hand before tilting his head. Soon he saw something interesting he would save up for. Like his friend he liked to "sneak" off when he could. Probably the wild wolf in him but yes... he loved it. Meant slight freedom. Entering the sweet shop he gave in to the urge. He'd get a small bag, just enough for him to be able to have some through out the time there. With a smile Evan began to look about. Where were the frogs? He loved chasing those. Hmm maybe he'd get a lot of small things... those would make hording candy easy for when he was in school.
Back to top Go down
Rose Weasley
Gryffindor Second Year
Rose Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Open Doors - Core... Wait... Why Am I here- OH! RIGHT!   Open Doors - Core... Wait... Why Am I here- OH! RIGHT! Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:32 pm

Rose walked around and tried to find that sweets shop. After little time looking around she did found it. She walked in and looked what they did offer here. The last time when she was here was last year. She wanted to buy something good and delicious. She didn't have very much money so then she did take small bag for her sweets. She wasn't sure at all what to buy, everything looked so good.
Back to top Go down
Evan Welsh
Slytherin Fourth Year
Evan Welsh

PostSubject: Re: Open Doors - Core... Wait... Why Am I here- OH! RIGHT!   Open Doors - Core... Wait... Why Am I here- OH! RIGHT! Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:56 am

Scanning, his eyes looked over the store, looking and searching for tasty sweets. From Berdibot's Every Flavor Beans to sweet lemon drops he saw so much to choose from. Evan smiled and took a few boxes of the every flavor beans, he could use those for pranks. The native American walked to the choices of sweet drops and grabbed more than a handful of each. When he did he paid and still had more than enough Galleons left over. Smiling he looked to the girl. She seemed stunned to choose, "May I help you find a sweet? I do not work here... but I know it well." he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rose Weasley
Gryffindor Second Year
Rose Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Open Doors - Core... Wait... Why Am I here- OH! RIGHT!   Open Doors - Core... Wait... Why Am I here- OH! RIGHT! Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:47 am

Rose did look around and wasn't sure what to buy at all. This all looked so good and she just couldn't choose. She looked at the boy who asked if he could help her even if he doesn't work here. "Em.. you can help if you want. I have never been here alone before," she said with smile. "So what is good and I should buy for sure?" she asked then at the end.
Back to top Go down
Evan Welsh
Slytherin Fourth Year
Evan Welsh

PostSubject: Re: Open Doors - Core... Wait... Why Am I here- OH! RIGHT!   Open Doors - Core... Wait... Why Am I here- OH! RIGHT! Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:12 pm

Evan waited and smiled. Pushing his hair behind his ears before looking to the girl.Her hair was red like roses. Smelled like it too. Roses... oh right those little buggers that loved his fur. Smiling he nodded, "The fruit drops are really good. I usually get every flavour. Frogs are pretty tasty. " he said and put the candies he bout already into his special bag then showed her the flavored sugary drops, "If you don't ike surprises I would not buy Berdibot's Every Flavour beans. I like them though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Doors - Core... Wait... Why Am I here- OH! RIGHT!   Open Doors - Core... Wait... Why Am I here- OH! RIGHT! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Open Doors - Core... Wait... Why Am I here- OH! RIGHT!
Page 1 of 1