Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Austin Tyler
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Austin Tyler

Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza) Empty
PostSubject: Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza)   Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza) Icon_minitime1Sun May 18, 2014 10:38 pm

Austin was on the run. After a rough encounter with Arsen and finally getting free of that blasted choker and chain device he split. He knew Arsen wasn't over. He met his match in that polar bear wrestler but he would get him! Get revenge for everything. Asshole! He met with Liza a few times since their first one and she mentioned her business and coming by.. He hoped she wouldn't mind that he broke in. She may have mentioned it but he didn't believe it. She never gave him a key. Rushing all the way to her place of business and went up to the apartment area. He picked the locks after using his wand to demagic lock things. Relocking it afterwards.

Slipping inside and took off his shoes. For once wearing a jacket and tank. He soon found her bed. Falling onto it. Smoking cigarettes and purifying the air he took a drug he made and downed it with a bottle of whiskey. Soon crashed out cold on her bed. Laying on his side. hair in his face and shades on. He slept with the extreme high and drunkness that would work out aiding him. No thoughts. No dreams. Just high as a kite.

(austin right now)
Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza) Image444kyo-1Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza) Toshiya20sleeping
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza)   Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza) Icon_minitime1Mon May 19, 2014 1:55 am

Liza had just ran into Nate again and she could not help but sigh to herself, because it was official and something inside of her was drawing her to him.  She was not sure if it was because they had the same gift or if it was because he was such a gentleman to her and those were so hard to find.  Liza had to admit she was very attached to his daughter too, she was such a doll and she just needed someone to help her dad.

Liza got to her apartment and undid the wards and unlocked the door and went inside her apartment locking everything back up and placed her things on the table right there inside of her door.  She took off her outer robe and placed it over the chair and walked into her bedroom.

Liza had smelled him when she unlocked her door but she never thought twice about it because he had been here before.  In fact he could walk right thru her wards, she just needed to remember to get him a key.  Walking into the bedroom she found him asleep on her bed and a empty whiskey bottle on the floor.

Liza sighed a little and went over to the bed and sat down.  She swore she didn't realize how much work this kid would be sometimes, but she still loved him like he was one of her own.  She shook him a little, "Austin, Austin."  Liza said as she shook him.  When she could not get him to wake she grabbed her wand, "Ennervate."
Back to top Go down
Austin Tyler
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Austin Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza)   Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza) Icon_minitime1Mon May 19, 2014 3:40 am

Austin's chest rose and fell with slight barely noticable movements. His breathing by learned reaction too soft to be heard even by those with inhuman hearing. He was aided in sleep for the first time in numerous years due to the high and the alcohol. He was out cold due to his body shutting down. He scrunched his nose in his sleep then relaxed. His ears and tail appear on his head. Both yellow with a tint of white to them. Tail wagged a bit as nose registered the scent. He didn't wake but flinched when she shook him. No reaction aside from a faint twitch delayed reaction to her calling his name. Yelping when the wand pointed at him and cast the spell. He half woke due to drunken hi. "Liiiiiiiiiiiizzza?" he slurred out. Grumbling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza)   Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza) Icon_minitime1Mon May 19, 2014 7:23 am

Liza gave an audible sigh when Austin finally woke up, but was not happy because of the condition that he was in.  “Damn you Austin, I said no more drinking or drugs.”  Liza said as she stood up, “Did you or did not you not promise me?”  Liza didn’t wait for the answer and went into her potion stores to retrieve a bottle of hangover potion and a bottle of pepper up.  “Here drink these.”  Liza said uncorking them and practically forcing him to drink them, “But I would like you with it if you want to talk.”
Back to top Go down
Austin Tyler
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Austin Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza)   Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza) Icon_minitime1Mon May 19, 2014 7:40 am

Austin scowled at her. "And I told you where to stick that rule too." He said with quite a bit of slurring in it. "I would not make a promise I wouldn't or couldn't keep! I said I'd promise to keep your concerns in mind. I didn't promise something so illogically irrational!" He spat with fire and heavy slurring. Glaring at her. "No. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGG!!!" He gagged and sputtered as she forced them down his throat. Scowling then hit her for that. "Stupid woman! What the fucks wrong with you?!" He demanded angrily. "Nothing to talk about. Just laying low here for awhile."
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza)   Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza) Icon_minitime1Mon May 19, 2014 7:56 am

Liza just sighed because she knew that Austin was a little bit of a handful, but she wanted him to know what it was like to have someone care for him.  It was just hard to sit back and watch him do stupid things that could get him hurt or worse kill him.  “I am sorry you are right.”  Liza stated, she really didn't want to fight with him about it because he would get upset and leave just like all the other times. You just scared me when I couldn’t wake you up.” 

Liza was used to his temper so she was prepared for it when he started yelling at her, “Nothing is wrong with me, these potions are just fine and will make you feel better.”

Liza stood up and walked to her door and smiles, “Of course you can stay here, but you know your room is down the other hall.”  Liza was not sure if Austin was even aware that he had his own room filled with things she thought she would enjoy and clothes she thought he might like to wear.  “That’s fine we won’t talk, but I am hungry so I am going to go make a dish that Joseph taught me how to make.  He told me it was your favorite.”  Liza said as she turned to walk into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Austin Tyler
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Austin Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza)   Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza) Icon_minitime1Mon May 19, 2014 8:04 am

Austin looked at her and shrugged a bit. Not acknowledging the you're right comment as he deemed it unimportant to do so. He listened to her. "I don't ever sleep but I know I wasn't dead. If I was passed out its a rare occurance." he said. Almost too soft to hear at the end. "Yes there is...disgusting ass potions you practically drowned me with." He said with a huff. "My room?" He echoed. Staring at her. "When did I gain a room?" He asked puzzledly. Listening to her. "Eh? This I gotta see. I think you might want to have the wand at the ready in case you set the house on fire." He teased lightly. He moved with her as she walked. "Dish that is my favorite...been a long time since a lakota stew was made." He stretched out a bit. "Why can't I stay in there with you? If its cuz your a chick I can stay in my wolf form." He said in a mutter.
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza)   Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza) Icon_minitime1Mon May 19, 2014 8:13 am

Liza smiled a little and looked down at him, “Maybe I can help you close out your mind so you can sleep without the need of the booze and drugs.”  Liza asked almost in a question.  “Of course you knew you weren’t dead, but last time I checked I wasn’t you.”

Liza could not help but give him another smile when he questioned about his room, “You received a room the moment I learned about you from your brother.  I also attuned the wards to you which was why when you broke into my house were not flown on your ass.”  Liza laughed, “I need to get you a key, don’t let me forget.”

Liza turned a glared at him a little, “Your brother taught me the correct way to do it thank you.  I will not set the house of fire.”  Liza stated a little hurt and continued to walk to the kitchen and got out the stuff and started to prepare it.  “If you really want you can stay in my room, I just thought maybe you would prefer your own.”
Back to top Go down
Austin Tyler
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Austin Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza)   Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza) Icon_minitime1Tue May 20, 2014 6:23 pm

Austin looked at her. "No. I don't sleep because then I'll get hit my spiritland shit I can't change. I restorative meditation and I like my fix. So thanks but no thanks." He said bluntly. "I don't do it often drugs...and the booze is more a have fun sorta thing." He smirked a bit "Last I checked sounds like you went into mom mode stupidly." He retorted.

Following after her and listened to her as she spoke. "Wouldn't hurt really after Avion and Ricardo." He said with a smirk. He looked at her. "Uh huh....such fiery gaze and cocky words. Less talk more walk Slytherin." He taunted jokingly. A joke seeing he was a Hufflepuff and she once was a Slytherin. He followed her again. "Nah...no reason. Appreciate the thought though. I only intend to stay here once in awhile. I like nature...and I'm not bumming off you." He said simply. "nope...oddly went to your room not the couch...must be fate."
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza)   Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza) Icon_minitime1Thu May 22, 2014 8:52 pm

Liza could not help but smirk at honesty, she always did love that fire about him because it made him who he was.  "Well sometimes I believe it is your fault that mom mode comes out on me.  I don't have any children and I won't be having any either, so you have got to claim the title."

Liza stopped for a moment and looked at Austin, "We don't mention that name Austin, I have told you this."  Liza hated that man and never wanted to think or talk about ever again.

Liza begin the process of making the food and stopped for a moment and looked at him, "Austin now stop that, your not bumming off of me, you are family and this is your home too.  Please stop, Austin let us not rehash this argument."
Back to top Go down
Austin Tyler
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Austin Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza)   Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza) Icon_minitime1Sat May 24, 2014 11:49 am

Austin looked at Liza and stuck his tongue out at her. He looked at her with a grin. "How the fuck does that work? Your fifteen so it makes my mom mode activate. That doesn't even sound plausible." He said with a teasing tone. Listening to her speak. "Wow...your negative...its your body right?" He rubbed his side for a moment. "Don't be stupid...there is always a way...especially when you have a freak like me for a ward." He looked down for a moment. "Yeah. Yeah. Sure. I'll man up and accept the title since I did something to earn it. You win...this round Slytherin Queen." He said raising his head with a devious grin.

He looked down. "Your demon is at least truly dead...mine just fucked my head along with the world into believing he was." He said softly. "I won't bring the R name up again." He followed after her.

"Yes I am. Not paying rent...so I'm bumming." He said wit ha smirk. "Family? Yeah I can accept that...sorta." He rubbed his arm. "Home...it just sounds like something that can be destroyed or stolen from me if I accept it." He looked up and blinked. "We had this arguement? When? In that case consider it dropped. You might spike my food." He teased.
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza)   Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza) Icon_minitime1Sat May 24, 2014 9:46 pm

Liza could not help but laugh as he stuck out his tongue, sometimes he just drove her crazy and then sometimes he was so playful she could not help but laugh even when she was made.  “Well I have found it hard sometimes to be your friend when sometimes you just bring the mother out of me.”  Liza shrugged never even thinking it was possible.

“What do you mean negative?”  Liza looked at him kind of strangely, “You’re the one who just called themselves a freak and you are anything but.” Liza stated and then smiled when he told her she won, she always loved to win.  “It was a easy win, next time make it a little harder.”

Liza easily dropped the R name subject and moved on to the next subject at hand, “You are still a child in this world Austin so this is your home.  The world does not like to allow young men you age to live on the street.  You are my son so it is not bumming it is just living with family. “  Liza stated and then placed her arms on his arms looking him straight in the eyes, “I am not going anywhere.  No one is going to take me away from you, I will always be here.”  Liza said with a smile, “You have to learn to trust me Austin, have I done anything to make you doubt my trust?”

Liza smirked, “I would never spike your food, maybe just turn you into a toad.”
Back to top Go down
Austin Tyler
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Austin Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza)   Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza) Icon_minitime1Tue May 27, 2014 11:40 pm

Austin looked at her like she was a weirdo. Snickering a bit. "You can be both I guess." he said with a shrug. He blinked a bit. "You family...you got a freak kid for a son...there is such thing called surrogates." he muttered. "I mean forget it. It is nothing important."

He scowled. "I am too I got a penis and have periods! In fact I'm going to be starting one in the next couple months! My first one ever! It is going to suck and hurt like hell!" He said in exclaimation. Hiding his face in his hand. "Meh...then you get bitchy and start crying or tell me to leave." He muttered. He looked at her. "No. I'm not. In this world I'm just a street rat who deserves to die." he said in a cold and acidic tone. \

He turned his back to her as she placed her arms on him. "That is bullshit. You know I'd have believed that back when I was eight maybe even until I was eleven. After that I learned the cold truth...only the white kids get saved from the streets." he said sharply. Looking away from her. "I know...I'll kill any f**ker who takes you." He said bluntly. "I don't trust adults easy but I trust you more than others save Joseph. Don't be unfair Liza." He said. "I'd be a sexy toad." he said with a cocky tone.
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza)   Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza) Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:46 pm

Liza gave Austin a stern look and then smiled a little at him, “Austin you know I don’t agree when you call yourself a freak because you’re not.”  Liza said then placed her hands on her hips, “Don’t even think of arguing with me on that either, because I will win.”  Liza sighed and walked over to Austin, “Everything about you is important.”

Liza took her hands and took Austin’s hands off of his face and pulled him into a hug and refused to let him go.  She knew he was about as strong as she was.  “Austin I am not going anywhere and I will be here to help you if you let me.”  Liza knew that she could be bitchy, it happens. “You do not deserve to die; I don’t care what others say, you are my son, brother, whatever anyone wants to call us and you do not deserve to die.”

Liza knew from the beginning that Austin was going to be a hard case but, sometimes he did test her resolve but she would never give up on him for anything,  “Maybe that is true, but I am not them am I?”  Liza asked, “I saved you and this is your home and if I have to bite everyone that gets in our way I will.”  Liza said with a laugh.

Liza could not help but start to laugh, “Only you would make a comment like that during a serious conversation.”
Back to top Go down
Austin Tyler
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Austin Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza)   Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza) Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Austin narrowed his eyes. "I am. Everyone I've known has said so except you and joseph. My tribe. My family. R bastard. Demon Avion! Anyone who knew agreed even the fucking white men doctors! Bunch of crackpots." he scowled a bit. "You don't win I just drop it because otherwise you start bawling your eyes out about how much I hate you and don't trust you." He said in a hormonal filled voice that faded away. "PFffffffft you been drinking the holy water or something because you are out of your mind sister." He said sarcastically.

Making a face and turned to stone as he was hugged. Growling audibly with eyes turning wolven golden amber. "I do let you some. You aren't now. I'm already dead Liza. Difference between you and I is...you have a soul and I have a pulse." he said with a sigh.
"One fucking weird ass sexy duo." he said with a chuckle. He listened to her speak.

"No...but that is the only reason I respect and trust you period."
he pointed out. "You saved me? What universe are you on woman??? I saved you get it straight." he scoffed a bit.

"Liza you learned of my existance a bit too late for that...it is too late to save me. I'm on a personal one way trip to hell." He chuckled a bit. "I appreciate the sentiments though. I love you too Liza." he said with a laugh.  "Of course I can...sexiness occurs at anytime." He hugged her back finally. "We won't ever agree about me but we can't ever agree about you either can we?"
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza)   Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza) Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:53 pm

Liza could not help and just listen to Austin and she had come to realize that Austin was just going to be the way he was and she could not change it.  He would always think that everyone hated him and that he was evil.  They had abused him that way for so long and he was just in a sat of self loathing and Liza was trying to get him to come out of that.  Liza laughed a little when he commented about the Holy Water, “Oh please I am far from being drunk or stoned, but thanks for asking.”

Liza could not help but love Austin like he was her child.  She had got to learn so much about him he could be so serious and witty in the same, “I wonder sometimes if the soul is in there, but that’s why we are perfect.  But then Wolf and Vampire, that makes it even better.”  Liza laughed, remember her time with Joe for a moment.

“Your right Austin, we will just have to disagree with each other, but just remember I am always here for you.”  Liza smiled.
Back to top Go down
Austin Tyler
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Austin Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza)   Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:45 pm

Austin looked at her when she gave him THAT look. "Dont look at me like that! I know your one of the stupid people who love me and feelings mutual. I really dont give a damn. How you not drunk or stoned? You acting stupid for once normally you quite smart." he yawned then pulled his dagger and jabbed his arm to wake himself up.

healing instantly. Looking ar her. "Despite how much an asshole I am....I look at you like you was my mo,." he said as he drank a bottle of tequila he retrieved from his bag. Downing it in seconds. Grabbing bottle of wine next. "Heh....so true. Mindfuck the world...thats what we do."

he laid on her bed again drinking. "Same to you Liza."he closed his eyes. "Would you hate me if I one day ran out of reasons to keep this shell going?"
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza)   Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:36 pm

Liza could not help but laugh when Austin jumped at her, “I can look at you anyway I want young man.”  She smirked.  “I have not been drinking thank you.”  Liza said as she went to reach for the dagger, “You do not need to stab yourself,  I can pinch you it would be safer.”

Liza watched him pull out the bottle’s and could not help but roll her eyes a little, “Well as your mo, I believe drowning yourself in those bottles is not the wisest idea you have.”  She sighed, “But as your friend I wish you would pour me a glass.”

Liza looked up a little at his comment,  “Well it depends on what you are talking about running out of reasons.  I wish you would drop the shell already.  There is no reason to hide in it around me.”
Back to top Go down
Austin Tyler
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Austin Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza)   Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:46 pm

Austin blinked a bit. "Don't...its heartbreaking...if I had one." He said with a smirk. "Then you really should be its quite fun." He teased. Growling and snapped at her. "No touchie." He said. "Or I'll molest you in a highly inappropriate way for a son to be molesting his mother figure." He threatened with dead seriousness in his tone. He'd do it too!  He grumbled a bit. "Pinching wouldn't do shit less you didn't hold back your vampy strength." He muttered.

"As your son I believe you been too uptight and need that stick out your ass then. I have to drown in the bottles or the white man liquor doesn't do shit for me." He smirked."As your friend...let me introduce you to the lakota spirits." He said. Pouring her a glass that was made so she'd taste it and get drunk off it. Producing a bottle for her. "I made this one just for you." He said in a playful way.

Leaning back a bit. "Your some kind of stupid...I'm not hiding ever. My shell is this warm ass corpse that walks around with a pulse and a heartbeat but there isn't a soul at home." He snickered a bit. "Running out of reasons...to go on. The shell is all thats left Liza...I wish you'd get that. I got a heartbeat and a pulse but spirit not soul what keep this body fighting. What if I run out of reasons? Just let it die? Wouldn't make any difference...its barely alive if you use soul for a definition of life."
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza)   Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:47 am

Liza could not help but laugh at Austin at what he was going to do her if she kept touching things.  He was quite a funny in thinking he could even attempt to touch her like that, “You’re such a joker there Austin, like I would let you get that close anyway.”  Liza said, but still backed up.  “I don’t have to control it, are you saying you want to have a go round with a vampire?  I am sure I am not that rusty.”  Liza said with a smirk.

“I do not have a stick up my ass thank you.”  Liza said then grabbed the bottle and downed a drink out of it.  Then when she noticed he had a bottle for it.  “Well if we are going to be drinking, you better make sure your brother is not around, we would get such a lecture.”

Liza looked at Austin, “Don’t even think about killing yourself, because I will bring you back from the dead each and every time.  I need you in my life and so do a few other people.”
Back to top Go down
Austin Tyler
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Austin Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza)   Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:53 pm

Austin looked at her. Smirking a bit. "You sure about that? I never threaten something I wouldn't follow up with action." He taunted in a dangeroous yet playful way. "Then it be a race to see if wisened by age beats youthful pup wouldn't it? I wonder who'd lose." He teased lightly. "I would go a round with you anywhere and anytime Liza. I dunno...I'd have to have first hand experience but I call bullshit. I say your too rusty to keep up with this adult pup." he teased. Sticking his tongue out at her.

"Heh...there is nothing wrong with it in some types of outcomes" He coughed a bit. "Oh but I do believe the kind I was refering to is the bad kind." he said as he drank more from his bottle. Looking at her. "I drink around him and enjoy tuning him out as he lectures for hours." he said with a smirk. "I get it from him that lecture even for something simple." He said in a musing way. "We'd get a lecture...most likely. Do I give a damn...nope." he said with a laugh.

He frowned a bit. Remembering a few reasons aside from Liza. "Duly noted...I can't I'm raising a guy I even named with white man name and native american. I suppose...I have to go on even if there is times like last night when I wanted to die." he admitted. he sighed a bit. "You are evil...if I finally died why wouldyou bring this suffering corpse back repeatedly." he sulked a bit. "Ah well feelings mutual chika. I would do the same for you."
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza)   Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza) Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:21 am

It didn't matter what Austin said to Liza he still brought a smile to her face. "Oh please I am not rusty. Shall we go outside bow and have a little race." Liza smirked, "we could call Joe to judge."

Liza took another drink out of the bottle and looked at Austin, "Well then when it come to.drinking we will just leave him out." Liza smirked, "Its not that nice to ignore your brother, everything he does, he does it out of love."

Liza smiled a little when Austin was taking care of someone she thought that was good for him, "Well you just wait until he goes to do something you don't agree with lets see how you feel." Liza stated "I will try not to say told you so."
Back to top Go down
Austin Tyler
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Austin Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza)   Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza) Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:54 pm

Austin looked at her. "Right. Right. Not that rusty. Race? Thought we were gonna rough house. Or you show me that you aren't rusty. Racing anyone can do." He said with a scoff. "Then Joseph would b***h us both out and talk us out of it. Or rather you." He said with a smirk. "I'd agree to shut him up." He said jjokingly. He drank from his own bottle. Listening to her as she spoke. "Good. Good. Mr. Workaholic doesn't know how to cut loose the fun way." He sai  with a laugh. "Ignoring him doesn't mean I don't hear every word out of his mouth and store it away. It just means big bro has not the faintest clue I actually heard and stored every word out his mouth. I'd be a crappy little brother if I didn't mindfuck with him that way." he said with a laugh.

Then grew serious and leveled a dead serious gaze at her. ".......that is why I would never tell him the bad things. Nor tell him the events that happened once he got higher up. Nor will you if you don't want me to cut you out of my life forever Liza. Even if you don't know much of it...if you ever tell him my true situation...I will NEVER forgive you." He said seriously without any hint of joking or emotion.

Shaking it off a bit and chuckled a bit. "Heh...I doubt it...he is a Slytherin. He is my pup. I'd be disappointed if he didn't show his Slytherin colors." He said with a smirk. "Besides...we get along just fine. He has slight autism and adhd but he is one troublemaking little pup. I'm quite proud but also proud of the way he treats others." He looked at her. "Shush now grandma you worry too much." He teased lightly. Drinking more.
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza)   Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza) Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:50 pm

Liza could not help but laugh and pretended to push up her sleeves that were not really there, “Oh you want to roll around the house like animals.”  Liza laughed, “I can do that.”  Liza said and launched herself at Austin still laughing hoping to catch him off guard when she knocked him on the ground straddling him as he continue to talk.  “Like I said Joe won’t know anything that we do, and he does too know how to cut loose.”  Liza said and got up off of Austin.  “Liza one, Austin zero.”  She said with a smirk

Liza rolled her eyes as he talked about messing with his brother and sometimes didn’t understand why a person would want to do that.  But then she didn’t have a sister or a brother so she didn’t understand how it was to have siblings.  Liza backed up a little at Austin’s threat obviously he didn’t have as much faith in her as he thought.  “I have had my gift a long time Austin and I am not stupid.”  Liza spat actually in anger.

After Austin’s comment Liza was not really in the mood for any more talking, if she would have been she would have commented about being a grandma.  “I honestly thought you had more faith in me and what I did with my visions.  I was not born yesterday and granted my visions are different than yours but I know what damage that knowledge can cause.”  Liza said and turned away and walked into another room.
Back to top Go down
Austin Tyler
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Austin Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza)   Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:10 pm

Austin looked at her and laughed a bit. "We can do that." He said. Letting her knock him to the ground and nipped and nibbled on her wherever he could reach. "He does not." He said with a smirk. "It was a tie. I bit all over you when you knocked me down." He said teasingly. Though his eyes narrowed. Stupid bitch. She didn't understand what he said at all. Jumping up and shot after her. Slamming his fist full force into her face.

"SHUT UP YOU STUPID BITCH!!!! YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE LESS BRAINS THAN JOSEPH DOES WHEN DEALING WITH SENSITIVE WOMEN!!! I SAID JACK SHIT ABOUT YOUR DAMN VISIONS. NOT YOUR SIXTH SIGHT YOUR DAMN EYES!!! STUPID BITCH!!! I TELL AND SHOW YOU THINGS I WOULDN'T EVER LET JOSEPH KNOW BUT NOW I REGRET SHOWING OR TELLING YOU ANYTHING! SHOWING YOU ANY WEAKNESS!! AND LETTING YOU IN! STUPID BITCH....I WON'T FORGET THIS! I HATE YOU!!! YOU THINK SO LOW THAT I DON'T KNOW YOUR SKILLS?! YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID! I HATE YOU! UNDERSTAND?! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT I'M GONE! I HATE YOU!"

Tears in his eyes. "I should have known better than thinking you were any better an adult...your still and adult. And a white man woman. Scathing vile creatures the white men and women tend to be. You just proved to me why I was stupid to love you as a parent or trust you. You don't even understand white man english. Jump to your own sensitive issues. Your eyes aren't in your head but on your face. Do whatever you want...I'm gone. Bye Liza Saline." Turning he ran out of the house jumping through the window even on the floor they were on. Crying hard as that hurt him more than it pissed him off that she immediately jumped there. Had such low thoughts and opinion of him. That hurt him worse and so he pushed her away with sharp words and anger to keep it from happening anymore.

(exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza)   Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Lay Low Time And....*actually blacks out sleeping for once* (Liza)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next