Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

Delivery Before Heads Out Again (Liza)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joseph Tyler

Joseph Tyler

Delivery Before Heads Out Again (Liza) Empty
PostSubject: Delivery Before Heads Out Again (Liza)   Delivery Before Heads Out Again (Liza) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:02 pm

Joseph had just left here earlier after dropping off child support for her taking the mother role for Austin his brother and found himself stopping at Mr. Mulpeppers. He now went back to Liza's store and then apartment with the purchases he made....most were for his men. However, when he had found the rose and jasmine oils at such a good price, especially the turkish bottles of jasmine oil, at such a great price he bought ten for Liza. Getting them each ten of them he then paid and left. Heading into her apartment he called out. "Liza? You up?"
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: Delivery Before Heads Out Again (Liza)   Delivery Before Heads Out Again (Liza) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:24 pm

Liza had a long night so she was really tired, the dreams had kept her up all night pretty much and she had finally fallen asleep only to be woken up by someone calling out her name. Knowing that it was a close friend, because they were the only ones that could get in, she climbed out of bed in her green t-shirt and undies and her hair looked like she had gone through a fight in the dirt. Walking into the living room she yelled, "This better be worth my time, I am tired." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Tyler

Joseph Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Delivery Before Heads Out Again (Liza)   Delivery Before Heads Out Again (Liza) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:02 pm

Joseph looked at her as she came down. "You look like hell ran you over Rose Of Knowledge." Walking over to her he pulled her into a hug. "Dreams again sister? Why don't you ever call me anymore?" He asked softly. Pulling back. "I bought some really rare oils at the Knockturn Alley store...I was heading back from an on shore mission. So I picked up some stuff at Mr. Mulpepper's." He said. Picking her up in his arms and carried her back towards her room. "You haven't slept well...I thought your dreams had died down."
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: Delivery Before Heads Out Again (Liza)   Delivery Before Heads Out Again (Liza) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:03 pm

When Liza came down and saw that it was Joe she could not help but sigh a little and then at his comment she glared a little, "I love you too"  She said with a slight smile and then sagged a little when he hugged her.  "They are getting bad again, and your always busy."  Liza sighed.  "You have a life now and I don't want Talon to get jealous if you spend too much time with me, besides I have Nate.  He has just been busy."

Liza heard what he said about the oils and she smiled, "Thank you, you always think about me."  When he lifted her up into her arms she placed her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek.  "I just had a really bad night, I thought they had."  She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delivery Before Heads Out Again (Liza)   Delivery Before Heads Out Again (Liza) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Delivery Before Heads Out Again (Liza)
Page 1 of 1