Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

Let's Meet! You Owled...Here I Am! (Liza/Ronon)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Makota Winchester

Makota Winchester

Let's Meet! You Owled...Here I Am! (Liza/Ronon) Empty
PostSubject: Let's Meet! You Owled...Here I Am! (Liza/Ronon)   Let's Meet! You Owled...Here I Am! (Liza/Ronon) Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:19 pm

Makota held onto Ronon's hand as she looked at him. "Liza owled me. I haven't met my sister. At least not that I remember. Jared said we met when younger but we haven't seen her since. I know all about her. I've talked to her over owls. She seems like a level headed strong woman. Has to be to put up with my twin brother." She said with a smile. "He is worse than your father's friend Jasel." She stated. Flitting towards the building and looked at her mate. "Mr. Sexy have you drank your animal blood today?" She asked curiously. This was where the store said she would be. "The letters stated she has redone and fixed up this store." She said. Looking at the sign. "Though I'm not sure how to get in. I can't wait to meet my penpal and sister face to face. It has been years if Jared's we met when children commentary is true!" She let go of his hand and clapped hers together. Using vampire telepathy. Sister Liza? It is me Makota and I brought my mate and husband Ronon along. More he wouldn't let me go unguarded. Can we come in?
Back to top Go down
Ronon Winchester

Ronon Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Let's Meet! You Owled...Here I Am! (Liza/Ronon)   Let's Meet! You Owled...Here I Am! (Liza/Ronon) Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:59 pm

Ronon wanted to go with his love, mainly to make sure she would be safe. After all, he really did not want anything to happen to her. As they went he held her hand as well but also he had told his father to watch over Zain and his children from the shadows, Zain was babysitting the twins back home. Though he raised a brow at her, "Worse than Jasel?" he said softly as he flitted with her. Yet when she asked he sighed and nodded, he pulled out a flask with a smile, "Just in case." he said chuckling. Looking up he narrowed his eyes, this was a store he had not seen in a long long time. Actually... This was what- the first time in a few years since he came here? A smile came to his lips. This was close to where he met his beautiful woman. He pulled her close to him and looked up, "I am unsure as well. I never seen this store." his words came out soft before he kissed her cheek. Waiting a bit before looking around. Wondering how to get in as well. It was such a nice day... No... It didn't matter unless she was at his side.
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: Let's Meet! You Owled...Here I Am! (Liza/Ronon)   Let's Meet! You Owled...Here I Am! (Liza/Ronon) Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:03 am

Liza could not believe that her sister was finally coming to.see her. Liza talked to Jared on a regular basis, of course when he was in the mood but she had not seen Makota since school. Everything in the shop was nice and tidy waiting for them arrive and the when she heard them she waved her hand and then they were in the shop. Liza had to laugh a little every time she did that with people. To be honest they just had to think about wanting to be in the shop and they would be inside. "Well hello.dear sister." Liza said and then hugged her. "And by the way Jared is just a big teddy bear." Liza smirked, "I think its a toss up between Jasel and Jared if you ask me."

Liza led the two off them into get apartment and smiled, "can I get you two something to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Makota Winchester

Makota Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Let's Meet! You Owled...Here I Am! (Liza/Ronon)   Let's Meet! You Owled...Here I Am! (Liza/Ronon) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:29 pm

Makota looked she was in the store. Giggling a bit. Rushing to meet her halfway and hugging her tightly. "Sister! I am happy to see you again after all these years." She said with a smile. She puffed out her cheeks. "Hmm? No. He is a grizzly bear in disguise of a teddy bear with you and I." She said with a giggle. Looking at her. "Oh no...Jasel's more twisted in a creepy way but Jared is still by far worse. Jasel is easier to find emotions and talk to or hold conversations with than Jared." She said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: Let's Meet! You Owled...Here I Am! (Liza/Ronon)   Let's Meet! You Owled...Here I Am! (Liza/Ronon) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:36 pm

Liza squeaked a little and hugged Makota back. She had missed her so much, but Jared said she had a lot of healing to do with help in memories which was why she had not remember her and that was why they started with the letter. "I suppose as long as we don't get the grizzly bear."

Liza was a little nervous about meeting them, but she was starting to relax, "So shall we have a drink and talk some in the parlor?" Liza asked and led them into the parlor.
Back to top Go down
Ronon Winchester

Ronon Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Let's Meet! You Owled...Here I Am! (Liza/Ronon)   Let's Meet! You Owled...Here I Am! (Liza/Ronon) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:18 pm

Ronon waited with her and soon saw the other female. He didn't even really register the fact he was suddenly inside. Not that it would matter to him. Shaking his head he sighed, "Jared, is not as grizly as Jasel." he followed them and looked to Makota all before he found a chair and sat, not taking the long coat off either. His eyes looked to Makota then Liza, "Some tea would be grand." he said with a look about.
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: Let's Meet! You Owled...Here I Am! (Liza/Ronon)   Let's Meet! You Owled...Here I Am! (Liza/Ronon) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:28 am

Liza smiled and went about doing the busy work of making the tea. Of course she could have done it with magic, but that was the one thing that was truly still English about her, she loved her tea steeped. "Isn't Jasel married now?" Liza questioned. "Can't or doesn't his wife reeling him in just a little?" Liza asked not sure if she could deal with a violent husband. Violent friends she could handle cause she could send them home, but a violent husband you were stuck with.

Liza poured the tea and handed it out and down, "drink up." Liza said about her special tea.
Back to top Go down
Makota Winchester

Makota Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Let's Meet! You Owled...Here I Am! (Liza/Ronon)   Let's Meet! You Owled...Here I Am! (Liza/Ronon) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:56 am

Makota listened to them talking. Smiling a bit. "Grizzley doesn't even begin to cover it with my twin." She said with a giggle. She listened to Ronon. "You only say that because Jasel is your father's best friend mr. sexy." She said wth a teasing smile. Looking at her. "Yes he is. I believe that she is one of the few he can't hurt." She said softly. "According to sister Salvana that is." She looked at htme both. "Reel him in? Um...no more like she is treated like a Goddess but his men suffer his wrath." She said softly. Blinking a bit. "He is violent but he treats her well frm the letters from my sister-in-law." She said. Rubbing her chin and took a cup of the tea also.
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: Let's Meet! You Owled...Here I Am! (Liza/Ronon)   Let's Meet! You Owled...Here I Am! (Liza/Ronon) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:54 am

Liza could not help but laugh listening to Kota tease her husband a little. Liza hoped that Nate and her could one day be like them. Liza listened to her compare her twin to a grizzly bear. Liza had to giggle a little.

Then as she talked about Salvana she could not help but smile, it was nice that Jasel was treating her well. "Well at least he is good to her." Liza said as she sipped her tea.

"So how are the little ones?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Meet! You Owled...Here I Am! (Liza/Ronon)   Let's Meet! You Owled...Here I Am! (Liza/Ronon) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Let's Meet! You Owled...Here I Am! (Liza/Ronon)
Page 1 of 1