Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

Rain in the Darkness (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rain in the Darkness (open)  Empty
PostSubject: Rain in the Darkness (open)    Rain in the Darkness (open)  Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:40 am

The grass was green, the trees were tall, the shade was dark, and the sky was cloudy. It had just turned noon on a Saturday afternoon. Sitting in the shade of the tree was Tessa Di Angelo. She was wearing her school robes with her proud Hufflepuff sign on them, some black and pink sneakers and her hair up in a ponytail. In her hands laid a romance novel. Anyone who stood and watched her for a good few seconds would realize that she was reading at an amazingly fast speed. Every few seconds a tear or two would fall from her cheeks on to the notepad that laid on the ground beside. On the note pad were a few scribbles about what was in the book and how she could use it to help her current love situation, or lack there of. As Tessa turned to the next page, a huge gust of wind blew and made her loose her page. So Tess quickly turned back to the page before she lost her place.
Back to top Go down
Marshal Vanders
Slytherin Sixth Year
Marshal Vanders

PostSubject: Re: Rain in the Darkness (open)    Rain in the Darkness (open)  Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:58 pm

Marshal was in the forest with Bavo. His best friend runt giant spider baby. Though soon she wouldn't be a spider baby and she was going to get bigger. That didn't bother him but he wasn't sure people would like her more. She was already showing she was a little. He loved his bright orange best friend. Bavo landed on his head and curled into his hair. "Hey Bavo." he said with a smile. Moving around then sensed someone near the edge of the forest. Finding a girl he stopped a safe distance away in the shadows and watched the girl from the shadows behind a tree. She seemed sad. He bit his lower lip and looked at her. "Are you alright miss? You keep crying." He called out shyly from his place behind the tree. Pulling on his bangs as he watched her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rain in the Darkness (open)    Rain in the Darkness (open)  Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:53 am

Tessa looked toward the sound of the voice and saw a boy, "Oh, um, yes. I am alright. Just.... I'm fine." She wasnt fine. Her boyfriend back home had just broken up with her. She missed him. She jumped out of the tree and went over to the boy. She then saw a spider and jumped back, "Spider!" She started to shake lightly. She was terrified of spiders.
Back to top Go down
Marshal Vanders
Slytherin Sixth Year
Marshal Vanders

PostSubject: Re: Rain in the Darkness (open)    Rain in the Darkness (open)  Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:28 pm

Marshal looked at the girl as she looked up. Pulling on his bangs and looked at her. "Then why are you crying?" He eeped when she jumped out of the base of the tree and then jumped back. "Bavo won't hurt you miss. She is my best friend. She is like a little woman." He said softly. Watching bavo hide in his shirt to lessen the girl's fear. "If you don't like spiders you should stay out of the forest miss. Bavo is the smallest one in here. Aside from a few newly hatched but the rest are much much bigger."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rain in the Darkness (open)    Rain in the Darkness (open)  Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:55 am

"I was crying because my boyfriend just broke up with me. i found out he was cheating on me. With my best friend." She wiped away a few more tears and nodded at the boys warning, "You are probably right. But I wished to be alone. And I thought this was a good place to go. Maybe it wasnt." She didnt mean to sound rude, but she was hurting. She didnt know what to do. So she held out her hand and smiled weakly, "Im Tessa."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rain in the Darkness (open)    Rain in the Darkness (open)  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Rain in the Darkness (open)
Page 1 of 1