Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

Eyes on me (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Eyes on me (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Eyes on me (Open)    Eyes on me (Open)  Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:28 am

Rachel Masters strutted down the streets of Diagon Alley. All eyes were on her. But she ignored them; well most of them. A few glances she acknowledged with a wink, a smile or a nod. Even the occasional air kiss blown their way. She stepped into the Three Broomsticks and her usual waiter, Fernando, came over with her usual drink: A firewhiskey mixed with butterbeer. She looked around to see who was watching her. Almost every single guy in the bar was gawking at her. Some were even drooling! Even the ones who were currently with other witches, who started yelling at them. She giggled and sipped her dirnk in victory.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite Martinez

Aphrodite Martinez

Eyes on me (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyes on me (Open)    Eyes on me (Open)  Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:48 pm

Aphrodite had came to Diagon Alley, she just needed few things from her for her. The other way she won't be here no matter what, she doesn't like that much crowded places some reason. She sighed and walked in the Three Broomsticks. She liked this place but today here was quite many people and mostly every table was full. She soon spotted on basically empty one, there was just sitting one woman. She walked towards it. "Hey, can I sit here?" she asked with smile when she was near her. You could tell that in her speak was spanish accent or so.
Back to top Go down

Eyes on me (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyes on me (Open)    Eyes on me (Open)  Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:28 pm

Rachel looked up in shock as a girl approached her. "Um sure. Go ahead." The girl was prettier. Possibly even prettier than Rachel. But probably not. "Im Rachel." She smiled and held out her hand to the girl. She had a nice face and a pretty smile. Maybe Rachel could take her on as an apprentice or a side kick.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite Martinez

Aphrodite Martinez

Eyes on me (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyes on me (Open)    Eyes on me (Open)  Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:35 am

Aphrodite then did sat down and looked at the girl as she introduced herself. "I'm Aphrodite," she then said and did shook her hand. She in real didn't really wanna do it but she didn't wanna sound rude right now. She had no idea what else to say, she really wasn't that talktive around strangers.
Back to top Go down

Eyes on me (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyes on me (Open)    Eyes on me (Open)  Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:44 am

"Pleasure to meet you, Aphrodite. I may just start calling you Aphro." She smiled to show she only gave nicknames to her friends. "So, Aphro, what brings you here?" The girl was quiet. She would have to work on that.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite Martinez

Aphrodite Martinez

Eyes on me (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyes on me (Open)    Eyes on me (Open)  Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:58 am

She nodded. "You too, Rachel. Sure call me like that, I don't mind," she said back then. She wasn't so generous with nicknames. "I just did do some shopping on her Diagon Alley and decided to step in her too," she then said the longest sentence today. "And you?" she asked back.
Back to top Go down

Eyes on me (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyes on me (Open)    Eyes on me (Open)  Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:26 pm

"I just wanted a butterbeer." She said with a smile. "Oh I love shopping. I wish I had gone." She sighed and rested her chin on her hand. "Alas, maybe next time." She smiled and sipped her drink again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eyes on me (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyes on me (Open)    Eyes on me (Open)  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Eyes on me (Open)
Page 1 of 1