Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

The sudden urge (Joe and Liza)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

The sudden urge  (Joe and Liza) Empty
PostSubject: The sudden urge (Joe and Liza)   The sudden urge  (Joe and Liza) Icon_minitime1Wed May 07, 2014 2:48 pm

Liza could not explain the vision that she had seen about the shack. There was some unknown force calling her to come out there, one she had not felt in a very long time. Her life had changed so much over the years and she had not felt this pull since she was a child and found herself in the forest talking with the animals, she never understood that part, but she had not done that since she was a child.

Liza carefully made her way to the shack with her wand withdrawn just in case it was needed carefully looking around the shack wishing she knew exactly whom or what she was looking for.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Tyler

Joseph Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The sudden urge (Joe and Liza)   The sudden urge  (Joe and Liza) Icon_minitime1Wed May 07, 2014 3:35 pm

Joseph had been given a days reprieve. He needed some time to think. He was granted a full days reprieve (leave) with possibility of an extension. Work had been busy between pirates in the Muggle World and dark wizards and witches in the Magic World. He smiled though as he finished changing out of his uniform. Putting on a more liesurely attire and apparated away. Appearing in Hogsmeade and shook it off. Chuckling a bit. "Well at least its better than a floo jump." He mused to himself.

As he walked though his thoughts finally began to think over what weighed on him more. As stable his life was he still, as a native american of old beliefs that meshed with modern so you'd never know it...he felt he was failing as an older brother and a guardian. Mostly due to he had never had any children of his own yet had done most of the child rearing until events happened.

Things were hectic. Chaotic. He loved his job but there was a lot he lost or couldn't take care of completely. His younger brother who he had not realized had stalked, or rather tracked, on his voyage overseas many years ago. When he did find out he was a mixture of relieved and worried.

Then a bit upset yet glad he was alright. Now here he was...wondering where he went wrong with his younger brother. I lead the Queen's Royal Navy, both branches, and had complete control over my life. Was with a stable career and living arrangements. Great steady income. The only downside was the occasional royal events he sometimes had to go to.

The one area he seemed to fail in was controlling and keeping his many decades younger brother safe and not rebelling.
We used to be closer than this and I could read him like a book. I know he trains in the ways of our people...and of all the native tribes. He is cursed with a gift that only some of our ancestors were given...one I'm relieved I do not have due to my own knowledge of it.

He found himself standing in an area over run by grass, debree, and floral life that was half dead and or overrunning the prior spotted debree. He stood there. Head raised and looking at the Screaming Shack. Body moved and angled very subtly. His gaze staring at the building as he remembered some of his fonder memories...most of them revolved around Austin.

"Hmm? This is a nice place for good memories but it honestly wasn't my intended location." He mused as he looked up. "Perhaps it was the work of the spirits?" He said outloud. A sudden breeze brought a scent his way that seemed slightly familiar. His gaze moved in that direction. That scent...it brought bells to life in his mind yet he couldn't place it yet.

The sudden urge  (Joe and Liza) Timmcgraw13_v_e(appearance currently)
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: The sudden urge (Joe and Liza)   The sudden urge  (Joe and Liza) Icon_minitime1Wed May 07, 2014 3:56 pm

Liza was actually wearing a unusual outfit that she usually wore when she went out and about, but a change of attire seemed important or not she was not sure.  Today was was wearing a simple green sun dress that flowed all the way to her feet and covering her feet was matching green sandals.  She also had a white shawl that covered her shoulders.  She almost felt like a free spirit in this outfit.

She actual heard the sound of someone breathing before she actually saw them.  But there was something about this sound and as she got closer the scent was very familiar to her.  Maybe this was why she was here, she was suppose to meet this person.  Why could she not remember this person?

When she finally reached the person she could not help but smile at him like she had met him before, well she had met him just didn't remember.  For some reason she saw a White Hawk when it came to this man.

"I know no reason to be here with you." Liza stated, "But I feel as if I was meant to find you."

Liza took a moment to walk up to the man and usually she did not shake hands with people, but with this man she knew that it would be ok this time.  "Liza, Liza Saline."  Liza said as she held out her hand to shake with the strange man.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Tyler

Joseph Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The sudden urge (Joe and Liza)   The sudden urge  (Joe and Liza) Icon_minitime1Thu May 08, 2014 12:52 am

Joseph turned to face the direction the scent was approaching from. Tipping the front of his hat to the lady. "Ma'am. Good afternoon." He said with a polite smile. Listening to her and tilted his head. The scent...it sent him back many years ago. A younger wolf him in a beautiful green forest in one of the lands he had journeyed through in his journey of awareness. His mind saw an adorable little girl with ringlets and a dress that looked a bit odd for her to wear. Shaking his head. He hadn't thought of that memory in a long time. He had been fond of the little girl and played with her as his wolf. Talked with her for hours.

"Sometimes the journey forwards does not have a guide to go by. It merely takes you to a source from the beginning...to end and begin anew." He responded in a sagely way. Ironically similar to near exact words he had said to a little girl but he was focusing on the here and now. Shaking her hand his spirit magic kept her from seeing anything unless she chose to. He let go of her hand. Giving a learned bow. "Joseph Tyler...you can call me White Hawk. I believe we met before a long time ago Ms. Saline." he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: The sudden urge (Joe and Liza)   The sudden urge  (Joe and Liza) Icon_minitime1Thu May 08, 2014 1:41 am

It had been a long time since Liza had a pull towards a stranger and there was something about this one that kept that pull and refused to allow her to leave.  She listened to his kindness of his words and the softness of his voice.  His words were something she had heard before, those words kept her sane thru all her troubles she remembered.  "Your journey may not have a guide, but it can always have a friend to help thru the troubles."  Liza replied just as she did when she heard it last as a child.

She didn't want to release his hand when he shook it, she didn't see anything but she felt it and when he said his name she tried to remember if she knew the name.  She could not help but look into his blue eyes.  Blue like the sky and would fly her away if she let it.

"Snow, that was what I called you when I was 8."  Liza said as she was remembering things from her childhood.  "You were the white wolf that protected me in my dreams, and my torments."  Liza had not let her emotions out like this in a long time, "I was close my eyes and you would always be there."

Liza started to tear a little as she thought about the night she was changed, "But the Night I needed you most you were gone, not there any more."
Back to top Go down
Joseph Tyler

Joseph Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The sudden urge (Joe and Liza)   The sudden urge  (Joe and Liza) Icon_minitime1Thu May 08, 2014 2:44 pm

Joseph looked at her. "A friend when in need is a friend indeed. Sometimes the great spirit points those friends to you from the strangest of places." He said with a smile. He remembered her now. "Little Rose Of Knowledge...you grew up more beautifully than even the spirits could have thought." He said in a sincere tone. Stating a fact not empty compliment. He looked at her. He was happy and feeling lighter now.

His spirit guide showed to her right before the contact was broken. The form she saw often. Or guided her when she was lost. Along with the snow white wolf form. The form of his spirit guide the white hawk was how she found him in the forest that day. Then it faded away. Only she saw the true blueness of his normally blue specked dark eyes from his heritage. He made sure of it. So she would always know him if they ever met as man to girl.

The sudden urge  (Joe and Liza) White%20red%20tail

He rubbed the back of his head a bit. "heh...yeah. I gave you the name Little Rose Of Knowledge. However now it is just Rose Of Knowledge I would think." He said with a smile. "Yeah that is my other form. You also saw and met my spirit guide or spirit guardian the albino hawk named Raki." He said with a soft smile. Though it faded as she continued. "Always and anytime. Even though..." He got sad and looked away.

"I will ignore who I am to tell you as the man...I was there the night you were needed most. I will pretend I don't know it but you are someone of value to one of the most feared and wanted criminals...Amir Dracul. His overwhelming darkness kept my spirit form at bay as well as numerous others. I was there but unable to get closer to you. It was not something he knowingly did or I'd have faced true wrath. So...all I can say is it pained me knowing you were so near yet I could not let you know it or get closer."

He was not smiling. He looked saddened. "It is a guilt and dishonor I will spend an eternity trying to make it up to you. If my physical form had been able...I'd have come. I was trying to come as you called while my physical form was ingulfed in battle with the magic branch of the queen's navy against wizards and pirates."

He got down to one knee with his arm over it. He took his hat off.

"I ask, nay, beg you to forgive me Rose Of Knowledge and allow me to spend as long as it takes making it up to you. Though I did what I could I know it was not enough and that you were needing me a lot and that I did not seem to be there when you needed me most. I am never gone yet I know it is my own fault for not practing my heritage magic more so that I could fight my way closer when you needed me then."

He lifted his gaze. "However, the day and night you needed me most was the day I spoke to an 8 year old girl with an angelic face and a devilish gleam in her eyes and held a conversation with her in my wolf form. I give you my word that I will go over and beyond my limits to try to never fail you again."
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: The sudden urge (Joe and Liza)   The sudden urge  (Joe and Liza) Icon_minitime1Thu May 08, 2014 6:44 pm

Liza could not help but blush a little at his compliment about her beauty; she has never looked at herself that way really.  Growing up she always put on a facade to everyone around her to put on a show for those around her, she was always one that had an attitude that she was better at everything than anyone.  It was always a way to keep her father off her back.  Of course she still had a temper, but she was really soft at heart.  “Not sure how beautiful a person can be when they hide behind their gifts, to protect themselves.”

Liza could not help but smile at the name he had given her and even though she could understand why he had given her that name she didn’t believe it fit very well, but then once again there was herself doubt.  “Not sure I deserve that title, I might have knowledge but I never know how to use it correctly.”  Liza said with a sigh, “I see things and I try to fix them and always seem to make them worse.  I have been hiding in my little vampire lair for so long I don’t know what to do anymore.”

Liza watched and listened to Joe start to talk about what had happened to her and she could not help but fall to her knees and start to cry a little.  She always wondered why he was not with her and now she understood.  All these years she thought he had left her and he had been with her the whole time he just couldn’t get to her.  “There is nothing to forgive” Liza said when Joe fell to his knees next to her.  Liza placed her hand against his face, “You have always been there for me, I just thought you forgot about me.  But I should have known that wasn’t true.”

Liza didn’t realize this but it was because of the trauma she had suffered she had unintentional blocked out her connection to Joe and maybe now she will be unable to unblock it and she will start feeling better.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Tyler

Joseph Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The sudden urge (Joe and Liza)   The sudden urge  (Joe and Liza) Icon_minitime1Fri May 09, 2014 2:27 pm

Joseph looked at Liza and smiled a bit. "Always beautiful. Do you hide behind them or from them?" He asked musingly. "Either way beauty doesn't change. Not when it is from the inside out." He smiled a bit but his eyes were sad.

He listened to her. "Most don't...yet you have grown and mastered it. The spirits are like that as well...give the knowledge yet never explain it well or give you instructions. You grow and learn from mistakes. You have done better and you have learned to sense when not to. In that you have surpassed the ages quickly." He listened to her.

Nodding his head a bit. "When teach a bird to fly the mother bird must first teach them to leave the nest. The first step to flying free is to thus leave your figurative nest." He said with a chuckle.

Looking up at her. Smling a bit gratefully. "I am glad you forgive me with those words." He said softly. Leaning into her hand and touched it with his own. "Not at all...I think you may have blocked me. After the change...I could get close but near enough." He said softly. "Unintentionally I'm sure as trauma can do that yet that means the only one who can undo it...is you. Over time. I am always here for you. Never fear that." He said with a smile. He looked at her. "It is alright...I do not feel upset nor hurt that you did. It is not common for those outside the tribes to be gifted as you are." He looked at her kindly. "Never have and never well."
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: The sudden urge (Joe and Liza)   The sudden urge  (Joe and Liza) Icon_minitime1Fri May 09, 2014 8:19 pm

Liza sighed and caught herself playing with whatever was on the ground in front of her.  Mix of grass dirt and who knew what else there was.  Liza blushed again, “You have always thought I was beautiful, you have told me before.”  Liza thought about how to answer his question, “I guess I never thought about it.”  Liza said with a sigh.  “I tried using my visions to help people and it never seemed to work, so I guess I am I am hiding from them because I hate it when I can’t change it.”

There was a time when Liza loved her visions and enjoyed the feeling it gave her to help people, but after she couldn’t help herself from changing that was when she lost faith in herself and her visions.  Then once she was a vampire and she would get visions of future and past and not being able to know which ones where what.  Of course over the years she had trained herself not to get a vision when she touched someone unless she wanted to have one.  “What a Master, when I don’t want to use it to help people because I am afraid.”

Liza could not help but laugh at herself, “Who would have that that a Slytherin Princess would be afraid.”  Liza shrugged and wondered if her attack had made her this way.  “The attack happened how many years ago and I am still afraid of shadows, and I am even a vampire and could hurt them in a blink of a eye.  Hell Jared even has to force feed me sometimes.”

Liza could not help but smile a little, he always seemed to know what he was talking about and smart when he was talking.  “You have always been so wise, but are you sure you can help me?  I don’t know if that strong woman I used to be is still in there.”
Back to top Go down
Joseph Tyler

Joseph Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The sudden urge (Joe and Liza)   The sudden urge  (Joe and Liza) Icon_minitime1Fri May 09, 2014 9:16 pm

Joseph looked at her. "I call it as I see it." He said with them. "You and Dancing Daggers are a lot alike. Only difference is you can change a lot of them...the Spiritland Visions can never be changed. The endings may be alternatable but most often trying to change them anytime but the end when its usually too late...is futile and fatal to three or more others. Worse things happen. The gifts you two have are powerful yet dangerous not just to others but yourselves. A born warrior you are Rose of Knowledge for you still endure strong even when you feel like you are breaking. Your mind does not snap."

He chuckled a bit. "You are afraid yet brave enough to admit it. You know how many people would cower from even admitting their fears? That makes you braver than them all." He said warmly. Sighing a bit as she spoke. "Everyone has fears. Even your buddy Amir Dracul. I saw his fear that night. I would have seen you with a thousand and one fears before I saw Amir Dracul having even one. The cold hearted monster the world fears....having a fear is not a concept even now I can fully wrap my mind around."

He looked at her. "When that happened I saw Amir Dracul's greatest fear...was losing you. So for you to have fear yet openly know it and show it...makes you a hellava lot braver than even eighty percent of the trained militiants, muggle or wizard, that I train and lead for the Queen's navy." He spoke with sincereness in his voice.

He looked at her. "Heh...I got to meet Queen Makota at one of those events I'd rather not go to. I could see her never eating blood if she was allowed to. I can see you doing it as well." He said with a chuckle. "I am sure of it. I know it. The bigger question is...are you going to allow me to help you. I will give it my all. Over and beyond that...whether you allow me to or not is a different story."

He chuckled a bit and smile.d "Yet I know that strong woman you used to be is still in there. Were you nto a strong woman I could tell you a thousand reasons you are and you believe me without question. Yet you stand here telling me why you aren't and why you doubt she exists...tells me she still is and is here right now."
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: The sudden urge (Joe and Liza)   The sudden urge  (Joe and Liza) Icon_minitime1Mon May 12, 2014 3:40 am

Liza sat back and listened to Joseph talk to her.  He was always smart when he talk so she had always listened, even if she didn’t follow his advance.  He seemed to think so highly of her and she could just not see if and if she said something to him about it, he always had a rebuttal.  He was talking about someone else and it was a name she had heard once or twice from him but she was not sure, “Who is Dancing Daggers, I don’t think you have ever told me before.”  Liza asked and then told him, “My mind feels dead right now.  I couldn’t even tell you the last time I had a vision.”  But then she never let herself get close enough to someone to even have a vision.

Liza released a little laugh when he told her she was brave enough to admit her fears.  Not really she thought.  She never talked to anyone about how she felt and most of the time she always put of a show for the people around her, Jared especially.  She never wanted him to know she was afraid of anything because he would just think she was week.  “I never imagined him being afraid of anything, let alone losing me.”  Liza got up off the floor and began to pace a little at the mention of that.  She never though he would miss her if something happened to her.  “I never thought he cared that much about me, its not like he goes out of his way to talk to me at home.”

Liza froze for a moment and stared at Joseph for a few minutes,  “How can you have so much faith in me.”  Liza looked up at him with a tilt of her head, “You know me from a distance, even if you have known me for so long.”
Back to top Go down
Joseph Tyler

Joseph Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The sudden urge (Joe and Liza)   The sudden urge  (Joe and Liza) Icon_minitime1Mon May 12, 2014 9:02 pm

Joseph listened to her. "Ah. Right. I found out I was a big brother during the period you were becoming harder and harder to get close to." He said. "My apologies. Dancing Daggers is my brother Austin Tyler. He is decades by appearance and centuries by creature younger than me. I ended up being the primary one to raise him. Issues amongst our tribes had me have to leave the tribe." He ran a hand through his hair. "Little punk always been better at our heritage stuff than me. It was actually amusing and impressive when I learned he was tracking me across the country and then across the seas." He said in amusement and fondness.

"I think it was the first time I felt misplace anger due to worry and panic." He said with a laugh. "He is about fifteen now in appearance I think. I see you as one of my inner circle so instinctively I said his native american english translation name not the white man." He said in amusement. "He has a type of visions through his magic that are something I honestly very grateful to have not gotten along with my spirit magic." He explained.

"His are set in stone. Our ancestors allow us to see it to grow and prepare and strengthen ourselves for it. They are not changable. The endings may or may nto be alternatable but very rarely can you do so without great risk to yourself. Trying to prevent a Spiritland Vision results in three or more times worse things and the actual event still occuring. A cursed gift...yet I find those who have visions more strong than those of us who aren't...it is a heavy burden the gift of knowledge. The burden my brother has from inheriting that from our Ancestors...I am not sure my mind could be as strong and sane as his. Not when he also had to deal with the brother of your own tormentor...I do not believe I could be as strong in Austin's shoes." He said honestly.

Shaking his head and moved to just sitting beside her. "If you ever encounter my brother...could you reassure me he is doing as well as the troops say? I don't trust them as much as I do you." He asked after a moment. His smile was replaced by a serious look. "Heh...you've mastered it." He looked at her.

"Now that you have mastered it Rose Of Knowledge the day will come when you find another of your blessed cursed gift that will need you. Need you to guide the way and show them to control and understand then harness their gifts. This is a feeling I have and the words I received when I meditated and conversed with my spirit guide for guidance a few nights ago. Though the distance was far and the barriers unknown not a day has gone by that the girl I guarded was not on my mind and worries." He said with a smile.

He looked at her. "Jared always cared about you. Queen Winchester also known as Makota would be able to explain it a bit. I think Makota is a bit jealous of how close Rose of Knowledge is with the Dragon Master. I never pictured Amir Dracul though caring for any then again Makota has always told me that the Vampire King might be a royal arse but there is more to him than meets the eye. I suppose my job and duty may have clouded my ability to see this until that night." He said truthfully.

"You are definitely someone anyone would be afraid of losing. I know I am. I know the thought of failing you when you need me is a fear of mine. I already feel I've done so with my brother." He said wwith a chuckle. He looked at her.

"Sometimes you have to read between the lines when it comes to reading men or women who aren't easily read. Sometimes like with Jared with you in school....his what the fuck is wrong wiht you really means how could you be so reckless you could have been hurt! I was so worried. Glad you are okay." He said with a chuckle. "My brother is that way. He sounds harsh and uncaring but if you get him with one of his school pack or tribe members you see that the words really mean everything from i love you too to don't worry i got this you don't need to be afraid I got your back."

He smiled a bit. "How can I not? Especially since you lack it I must have it double time until you regain it." he said. Smiling a bit and his wolf ears and tail showed for a moment before he forced them to go away. "Heh...I haven't lost control of a partial shift for happiness in a long time." He mused. Looking at her. "I know you from a distance or up close....it isn't the time or the distance but the people who come into your life and never go away. Or if they do they return and it is picked up and dusted off like it never changed."
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: The sudden urge (Joe and Liza)   The sudden urge  (Joe and Liza) Icon_minitime1Fri May 16, 2014 1:27 pm

“Its hard for anyone to get close to me, no offense to you.”  Liza said with a sigh then Liza could not help but laugh a little as Joe was telling her about his brother, “What can one say about kids.”  Liza shrugged, not that she really knew about children at all.

Liza listened to his tale about the difference in their visions and Liza could understand a little, but she still did not see much of a difference that her visions make to the world around them.  Of course she had saved a few people here and there, but she could never see the bigger picture.  “Of course I will help you, but he sounds rather a tough case.”  She smirked, “Just like I was at his age.”  She said with a laugh.

Liza turned too looked at him and sighed, “How can I help someone else, when I am a mess like this.  I have hidden myself away for so long.”

Liza listened to him talk about her brother and sister and she started to understand a little more about her brother and his feelings.  She knew he had his weird way of caring, but Joe was right though she always did have trouble reading between the lines.  Everything was supposed to be black and white.  “Yes, your brother does sound like mind.  But it was hard to break thru to Jared, I am not sure I have it in me to fight that hard to get thru to your brother.”  Liza said with a sigh

Liza smiled and reached out to pet his ears until they disappeared, “Hey bring them back.”  Liza smiled, “It reminds me of when I was little and you would allow me to curl up with you.”  Liza could not help but throw her arms around his neck.  “I hope we can go back the way they were, I have missed you so much.”
Back to top Go down
Joseph Tyler

Joseph Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The sudden urge (Joe and Liza)   The sudden urge  (Joe and Liza) Icon_minitime1Sun May 18, 2014 11:33 pm

Joseph looked at her. Chuckling a bit. "I am close now and always. Not offended at all. I am honored to be one of the few who could." He said warmly. He leaned back a bit. "Kids....wouldn't that require them to have ever been able to be one?" He asked in a far off way for a moment. "Nobody really though Rose Of Knowledge. Not even those who have changed diapers." he said with a chuckle. He looked at her. Smiling a bit.

Then froze and got the look of a man who just had the weight of the world taken from his shoulders. The heavy stone on heart and soul shattered. He lit up with a big smile. Pulling her into a hug. "Thank you so much Rose Of Knowledge." he said. Letting her go. "That makes me happy to hear. For it means I have nothing to worry about then. If he is like you at your age then he will turn out just fine." He smiled and his ears and tail flickered in and out.

He looked at her. "You have but you already left the nest now its time to learn to fly." He said with a smile. "You aren't hidden right now. You won't be then either. Let the spirits be your guide."

He leaned back a bit. "Hmm? Yeah it is hard but you did. I don't think you'll have trouble with Austin...he isn't as bad as Jared." He looked at her. "Just don't let him chase you off. He will try. He will turn hostile and aggressive and try to chase you off so you can't get close then leave him.Push back and you'll be just fine." He said wit ha smile.

Flushing a bit as she spoke. He wrapped his arms around her and took his hat off putting it on her head. Letting them back and stayed flushed. His wolf ears and tail returned. "As you wish Rose Of Knowledge." He siad. "Austins like me just different. I would let you curl up with me now." He smiled a bit. "We never left it but we can."
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: The sudden urge (Joe and Liza)   The sudden urge  (Joe and Liza) Icon_minitime1Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 pm

Liza knew that dealing with Joseph’s brother would turn out to be a little challenging, but at least it would give her something to occupy her time.  She knew she had an apartment above her shop.  “Well I have extra rooms in my apartment and with your help we can furnish one for him.”  Liza said with a smile.  “I am thinking of opening my store back up.”

Liza knew he was right to a point when he said she was out and about, but not really, “I would not say coming out to see you is coming out of hiding.  Once I open my store back up, that will be out of hiding.”

Liza could not help but admit how nice it was to be in the arms of a man that cared about her and for a few moments she got lost in the feelings of being there.  She could not help but smile when he placed his cowboy hat on her head and when his ears came out she reached up and started to pet them.  She found herself standing on her tippy toes a little and found herself looking in his eyes and she could not help herself when she leaned in and kissed him ever so gently, “I would love to curl up with you, you were always so soft.”  Liza said with a sigh as he placed he head on his chest, "Thank you for always being there for me."
Back to top Go down
Joseph Tyler

Joseph Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The sudden urge (Joe and Liza)   The sudden urge  (Joe and Liza) Icon_minitime1Fri May 23, 2014 2:35 pm

Joseph looked at her as she spoke. "Sure. I have time off today. I could request an extension if you'd like to get started on that now. If you would like." He said with a smile. He listened to her speak. "The Starry Phrophesizer? I wondered why it wasn't open. I think you should. If you would like I could help you get it fixed up if its still damaged from past wars." He offered with a smile.

Ears still there along with the white fluffy tail which wagged a bit. He listened to her. "Well...considering I'm usually the one who has to come to you I think it is." He said in a teasing and joking way. He looked at at him. "No that is going back out into the rest of the world. Baby steps to the final goal." He said with a warm smile.

Holding her close as she sat in his lap. He shivered and closed his eyes. Tail wagging more noticably as she pet his ears. Chrring rumbling in his throat as she did so. Looking at her after opening his eyes. Blinking a bit as she kissed him and he returned it lightly. He was a bit confused by that and smiled. Pulling her closer. "You and me both Rose Of Knowledge....you and me both." He said with a soft smile. Holding her close. "Forever and always...no matter what the role is I end up playing...I will always be there."
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: The sudden urge (Joe and Liza)   The sudden urge  (Joe and Liza) Icon_minitime1Fri May 23, 2014 4:37 pm

Liza smiled a little at Joe when he told that he would stay around a little longer and even take a extension.   She was surprised that he would do all of that for her.  “I really don’t want you upsetting the Queen by requesting.  I know she really depends on you.”  Liza said with a smile

Liza could not help but roll her eyes a little and gave his arm a little swat, “Well I guess times are due to change.  I have to grow up sometime I guess.”  Liza sighed

Liza was enjoying her spot on Joseph’s lap and she leaned her head on Joe’s shoulder.  She really could not understand why she kissed other than it felt right.  “What role do you want to play in my life Joseph?”
Back to top Go down
Joseph Tyler

Joseph Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The sudden urge (Joe and Liza)   The sudden urge  (Joe and Liza) Icon_minitime1Sat May 24, 2014 7:51 pm

Joseph looked at her. "Honestly I upset her more by only requesting a day off once in a blue moon than if I request an extension." He said iwth a chuckle. Looking at her as she spoke. "Indeed...always time to grow up even when your grown." He said in a joking way. He held her close as his tail wagged and wolf ears bounced around as he listened to things. It felt right to his heart but mind soul and spirit guide told him it would be beneficial to her.

"If we asked my heart it would be at your side in a way only mates can be. If I go with logic and my spirit guide, soul and brain...I know in the long term you'd never enjoy life on the sea even by my side not even if I gave means to get to and from the ship at your liesure...I know long term your happiness wouldn't be with me. From what I've been told...my position at your side is guide, protector and older brother number two." He said softly. "If I had my way...it be the way my heart wants but I know...I'd not enjoy seeing you unhappy."
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: The sudden urge (Joe and Liza)   The sudden urge  (Joe and Liza) Icon_minitime1Sat May 24, 2014 8:18 pm

Liza could not help but laugh at what Joseph said about the Queen.  It was interesting that he said that so that showed her he was just a workaholic, “I imagine she thinks you work too hard, I believe we need to find you something that would make you want to take more time off.” Liza said with a smile

Liza could not understand at first what Joseph was telling her until she ran everything he was saying through her head.  “Maybe we love each other because that is what brother and sisters are supposed to be.”  Liza sighed, “It’s more than not wanting to live on the sea, I had a vision once and it never meant anything to me until now.”  Liza stated remembering something.   “I have this dream where a Black wolf seems lost in the woods and then this snow white wolf with blue eyes comes and finds her and she changes into a beautiful woman and the white wolf is happy, like he had found his soul mate.  But I never see the form of the white wolf I always wake up.”  Liza said as she shrugged it off.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Tyler

Joseph Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The sudden urge (Joe and Liza)   The sudden urge  (Joe and Liza) Icon_minitime1Tue May 27, 2014 8:43 pm

Joseph looked at her. "Probably but there is two versions of her Navy and I run them both." He said with a chuckle. "She thinks that most likely but at the same time admires and is grateful to me for it." He admitted. Shaking his head and then looked at her. "I suppose." He said softly. "Doesn't change the fact that I still wish it could be different..." he said. Trailing off as she spoke again. Looking at her and fell silent as he had always done when she told him she had a vision and listened as she spoke. Paling a bit and looked away. The expressions that danced over his features went from confusion to shock to anger to hope to pain to sorrow to perplexment to distance than blank slate with nothing showing.

He listened to her as she spoke. "........" He knew he usually said something but he was dazed a bit. He moved and kissed her lips one last time in a passionate and love filled kiss before pulling it away. "Then...there is a kiss to remember me by as a fond memory outside being brother and guide...the other possibility can never be except in dreams." He said finally. Looking up at the sky. "By your vision the higher powers have spoken...doesn't make me wish any less that it was different yet...at the same time it is a powerful vision you had...sister."
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: The sudden urge (Joe and Liza)   The sudden urge  (Joe and Liza) Icon_minitime1Fri May 30, 2014 1:17 am

Liza sighed after Joe released the kiss from her.  She wanted nothing more than continue kissing the man.  He was the only man she had thought about in her dreams and here they were just the two of them and it was not there.  She was just running on emotions and this was the first person she had connected with.  "Sometimes life works in the weirdest ways you know."  Liza sighed against his back as she moved to laying between his legs, "Can I still love you even though we are not meant for each other?"

Liza thought about what Joe had just said, "Does that mean your not going to be willing to try and seek out this woman.  I will be with you if that is what you want."
Back to top Go down
Joseph Tyler

Joseph Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The sudden urge (Joe and Liza)   The sudden urge  (Joe and Liza) Icon_minitime1Fri May 30, 2014 9:58 am

Joseph looked at Liza as she spoked. "Yes it does. This I know all too well." He wrapped his legs around her when she moved between them. "Always...just need to work on gearing the love towards sibling not intimacy." He leaned his head on hers. "Would it be wrong to tell you I wondered what it be like to be with you one time?" He whispered in her ear. "Probably...very unlike me but you made me let the wolf ears and tail out. I totally blame wolven instinct." He said. His tail wrapped around her waist as he once did when she was a child. "No...I have to find her. Even if not for a mate she needs me. That much is clear. She needs me to help her and teach her...that much I can do."
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: The sudden urge (Joe and Liza)   The sudden urge  (Joe and Liza) Icon_minitime1Fri May 30, 2014 5:04 pm

Liza not not felt this content for a long time and she was in no hurry for it to end.  No one had ever known every detail of her life and here was Joseph who knew all her dark secrets.  "I know I have to love you as a brother."  Liza sighed, "Why is it that people are destined for one person, and that this one person will complete them in their life journey?"  Liza just questioned to nobody in particular.

Liza moved around and straddled Joseph when he commented about being with her and she wondered if they should.  With all the feelings that she had running through her she could easily do it.  "Is that what you really want, I find myself enjoying the idea?"  Liza stated but then thinking about it especially after what he just said.  "But won't that mess with the grand design of the spirits, you know there has to be a reason we are not meant for each other."

"Don't you want a mate, a true soul mate.  When we live as long as we do, more than one is bound to come along."  Liza asked him looking in his eyes with her hands on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Tyler

Joseph Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The sudden urge (Joe and Liza)   The sudden urge  (Joe and Liza) Icon_minitime1Sat May 31, 2014 6:04 pm

Joseph held her close. "As I know I have to love you as a sister starting in the morrow." He responded to her. "Whoever told you such absurdity? Everyone has other destinies. There is also not just one soulmate there is many...it just depends on fates cards. The fact you had a vision just means that the spirits are determined to make sure I can't work my out of this one. Especially since she needs my help. They are determined to corral me at last." He chuckled in mild amusement.

He looked at her as she turned around and straddled him. "Yes indeed...the day is still young and it isn't the morrow. I find myself enjoying that you are enjoying the idea." He rolled his eyes though when she spoke again. "This is why I like your visions over Austins...it is their prefered and they know I'll go help a fellow native and possible soulmate out but it isn't set in stone yet. They desire it...deep down the other would and myself...but I am too damn old for a soulmate or mate. If I allow myself to think like that I'm too damn old for you." He responded with a chuckle.

He looked away and pain filled his eyes. "I had a mate a long time ago...she was the same fur color and design on it as the one from your vision. I was her life and death as a soulmate. Part of me knows if I hadn't forced the union between her and I, she would have found another soulmate who wouldn't have been the cause of her death, and so...I want a mate but...there is a better soulmate for this girl as well than I." He said with a serious tone. "There is more than one bound to come along no matter if your human or not. Even now you could have soulmates running around. Meet two of them but only hit it off with one or favor one. I think the exceptions to this...is veelas. They generally only have one but often times they could have too."

He responded to her. "Also my bigger issue is...by wolfman terms I'm too damn old for this young woman. By wolfman terms and even our culture she is younger than me." He moved and kissed her lips again. "I'm too old for most the lovely ladies, especially my soulmate, I'd be cradle robbing...she deserves someone younger and more her age range than this old man." He looked at Liza. "It won't mess with the grand design...especially not until I've met her...but I would have issues with my idea being done here in the open. Any suggestions?" He asked with a sexy smirk.
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: The sudden urge (Joe and Liza)   The sudden urge  (Joe and Liza) Icon_minitime1Sat May 31, 2014 9:15 pm

Liza continued to straddle Joseph’s lap feeling his arms and legs around her never wanting to leave this spot, but know soon she would have too.  “So we shall have fun tonight, and tomorrow life will continue.”  Liza said as she listened to Joe talk about soul-mates, “I have never had a soul mate in all my years, never felt the pull like you have.”  Liza sighed, “I don’t even feel that pull with you, just the hormones.”  Liza then laughed.

Liza laughed at his old comment and then could not help but kiss Joe, “One is never too old for love and sex.”  Liza said as she nipped on his neck.  “You are thinking too much love.”  Liza said in between her kisses.  “Maybe she has been reincarnated and is somewhere in this woman, have you ever thought about that.  Maybe the spirits thought you deserved a second chance?”

Liza sighed as she began playing with the buttons on Joe’s shirt, “I know what you will do, you will push her away or keep her at arm’s length.  You have to promise me you will at least talk to her and let her decide what is too old.”  Liza said as she started on the buttons.  “Shall we take this back to my place before we change our mind?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The sudden urge (Joe and Liza)   The sudden urge  (Joe and Liza) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The sudden urge (Joe and Liza)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next