Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Set in 2018, the 3 Wizarding schools Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, & Durmstrang face a new threat: Augustus Rookwood Jr. son of the last Death Eater Augustus Rookwood.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff Team
Ariel, Site Creator

--------------------
Daniella,Head Admin
--------------------
Jules, Head Admin

---------------------
Kris, Moderator

News/Weather
Month
September, 2018

Events
It's the start of the first term and the warm weather is slowly fading into chilly Autumn breezes. Students are advised to begin collecting their supplies and prepare for their first, or next, year at Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons.

You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza)   You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:58 am

Liza enjoyed it very much getting Starla ready for bed, it made her feel like she was good enough to be a motherly figure to Starla. When she brought Starla back into the living room she got a sense that something was bothering Nate, but not sure how to ask. "Well I can finish up and you can set her up in the second room on left." Liza said as she took over the dishes.

Once Nate was done and came back she smiled at him, "If your ready the boxes are downstairs."

Liza stopped for a moment and closed her eyes and after centering herself, "Kari, I need you." Liza called on her family house elf that she very rarely used.

"Missy Liza needs Kari." Kari said excitedly.

Liza smiled at the elf who had been around longer than Liza knew, "There is a little misses in the extra bedroom and I would like you to look after her."Liza smiled. "Her name is Starla."

"Kari be happy to look after Misses." Kari said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Lancer

Nathaniel Lancer

You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza)   You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:48 pm

Nathaniel looked at her as she spoke. "I am ready Liza." he said with a warm smile. He looked at Liza as she spoke to the house elf. "House elf...fancy." He looked back at her. "She seems excited." He looked at Kari. "Please take good care of my little princess Kari." He said with a warm smile. Moving back towards the downstairs as she had said that the boxes were there. He picked up the top one and headed towards her. "Liza? Where do you want me to take these to?" He asked curiously. He looked at her and waited. Curious as he wanted to make sure he took it to the right place.
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza)   You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:22 am

Liza could not help but smile when he commented about Kari, "Not really fancy, she has taken care of me since I was a child." Liza commented not thinking of it really, "I don't use her very often and it upsets her. Plus she loves taking care of children and since Austin isn't here I thought she would like too."

Liza was moving things around in the shop to make room for the new boxes. "Well Nathaniel, there is a spot right there you can place them all and I will start going through them." Liza stated as she took one of the boxes and opened it and began to put things away.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Lancer

Nathaniel Lancer

PostSubject: Re: You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza)   You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:05 pm

Nathaniel looked at Liza as she spoke. "The nuns never had house elfs or anything. So to me it is a bit fancy. Only the rich own those. Even though I have quite a bit of money, a lot went into savings or charities and the money I did have has dwindled due to being on the run a lot to protect Starla. It is why I am staying at Father Rezez's Sanctuary. I am safe there and don't have to fear for my life or Starla's." He said warmly. Listening to her as she spoke. "I see. She seemed very sweet and kind. A lot more interactive and less jumpy than most house elves I've seen. Even the ones in Hogwarts kitchen seemed more jumpy." He said with a smile.

Tilting his head to the side. "In that case why not see if she would be willing to help me and you with Starla. It would make it safer and I wouldn't have to worry about that demon running into me again while Starla's with me." He offered and asked Liza. "Not that I mind anyone you trust taking care of her I just thought it was a win-win for everyone." He said. Flushing and rubbing the back of his head after setting the box against his hip and held it there with his arm and hand. Then shifted it to the other side. He set it in the spot she mentioned. Going and grabbing another one.

He looked at her. "I heard that there is wizard modeling agencies as well? A girl with a lot of attitude and the last name of Slytherin mentioned it when I asked for directions to somewhere. She for some reason, quite accurately, guessed I am a freelance model. I don't get it. Is that accurate though? I did do a modeling gig one time when my wife was alive." He trailed off for a moment. "She got it for me though and I just know it wasn't in the muggle world." He sighed a bit. "I'll grab some mroe boxes." he grabbed more and began to place them down. Walking in with the last ones as the thought.

Jumping a second later though when his cellphone rang and he pulled it out. It played the name Kakaroshi Usami. "One moment Liza. That is my modeling agent in the real world. Moshi moshi?" He said knowing it was his agent who was Japanese. He held a conversation that ended with a no and exasperated sigh before hanging up. "Sorry Liza. He wanted me to take a job somewhere in muggle world and I told him I am still on hiatus and unable to do so."
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza)   You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:17 am

Liza was glad that Nathaniel like Kari because she would be asking her more often to help with Starla now and she was sure that Kari would love that to death. Kari was said when Liza didn't have any babies of her own to take care of. Liza looked at him for a moment and thought to herself, "You know I have a lot of room here if you would like to move out of the sanctuary?" Liza asked "I have plently of rooms and Starla and you could share a room or you can each have your own." Liza said thinking that he could be around more and he would always know that Starla is safe. "Starla will never be harmed as long as she is in my care, the people you fight know this." Everyone knew that if you messed with one of the kids that Liza claimed was hers you better have a death wish, which usually none of them did.

Liza watched him blush again and she could not help but smile. When was he finally going to open up and allow Liza into his heart. She was never going to hurt him, she would only show him the love that he deserved. "It would be a win-win if you just moved in here." Liza said already thinking about additions she could make upstairs. She was good at charms and could do many things.

Liza was watching him carry in the boxes, "You do realize that your picture is in all of the teen rags around in both the muggle and wizarding world. She probably knew your face and that was why." Liza said with a smile. As sweet as he was he probably didn't realize how well known his face was. Liza tilted her head when his cell phone went off. She knew what it was, not that she had ever really used a phone so she could not help but stare at him. Honestly surprised it even worked in her shop. "It sounded like you wanted the job, why did you say no?" Liza asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza)   You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

You Said This Way...Seemed To Know Where...Still Got Us Lost. (Liza)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2